Brain And Eyes Inflammation / Prolactin / Nitric Oxide

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Are your pituitary also comes with others serotonin/prolactin symptoms like stress/anxiety ?
It feels like it but once I lower prolactin it’s like night and day and the other symptoms improve too.

Ella

Forum Supporter
Vitamin B6 - no more than 10mg. Improve the diet with regular easy to digest foods. Milk and cheese beneficial if you are able to tolerate dairy. Have you tried progesterone? Optimise Vitamin D levels and calcium levels first. I recall Peat saying Vitamin D is a receptor for progesterone.

Seen pituitary tumour disappear prior to scheduled surgery for removal just with improved diet which contained lots of milk. Bromocriptine is standard protocol, however endocrinologist failed to prescribe it for the lady and wanted to place her on 800 calorie liquid diet. She had been restricting calories and had terrible fear of foods due to being overweight. She felt much better on progesterone and once she discovered the beneficial effects of the milk (shedding water weight) would not part with it

After listening to the latest Peat interview on Patrick Timpone's show, progesterone is beneficial for everyone including animals. Don't underestimate it benefits if you are male.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
And many others do too, like i said , they don't need to constantly validate themselves on forums or social media.
It can be nice and helpful though especially with issues that often don’t get taken seriously by physicians and high prolactin is most definitely in that category. What I’ve gone through is unreal and I literally have documented evidence of a prolactinoma. I’m sure it’s much worse for people without that in their medical history. I’m pretty sure my quality of life would be much lower if I hadn’t discovered Peat and this forum. I wish more people would come out of lurking not because they need validation but just to share their stories & help others.

Ella

Forum Supporter
It can be nice and helpful though especially with issues that often don’t get taken seriously by physicians and high prolactin is most definitely in that category. What I’ve gone through is unreal and I literally have documented evidence of a prolactinoma. I’m sure it’s much worse for people without that in their medical history. I’m pretty sure my quality of life would be much lower if I hadn’t discovered Peat and this forum. I wish more people would come out of lurking not because they need validation but just to share their stories & help others.

@Blossom, I was not aware you suffered a prolactinoma. It's maddening that an individual can loose a significant chunk of their life in trying to remedy incompetent practices of these witch doctors. I know very well how difficult it is to "come out" especially if you are part of the healing community and the strong one looking after others. Thank you for your willingness to share your experience which no doubt provides the hope, knowledge and courage to others that healing is possible.
Happy to hear you have come through to a wiser and more healthier place now. Where would we be without Dr Peat?
:kisscheek

Blossom

Forum Supporter
:grouphug
@Blossom, I was not aware you suffered a prolactinoma. It's maddening that an individual can loose a significant chunk of their life in trying to remedy incompetent practices of these witch doctors. I know very well how difficult it is to "come out" especially if you are part of the healing community and the strong one looking after others. Thank you for your willingness to share your experience which no doubt provides the hope, knowledge and courage to others that healing is possible.
Happy to hear you have come through to a wiser and more healthier place now. Where would we be without Dr Peat?
:kisscheek
Thank you so much Ella. I’m so grateful to Ray for all of his wisdom and to Charlie for this forum. :grouphug

accelerator

Vitamin B6 - no more than 10mg. Improve the diet with regular easy to digest foods. Milk and cheese beneficial if you are able to tolerate dairy. Have you tried progesterone? Optimise Vitamin D levels and calcium levels first. I recall Peat saying Vitamin D is a receptor for progesterone.

Seen pituitary tumour disappear prior to scheduled surgery for removal just with improved diet which contained lots of milk. Bromocriptine is standard protocol, however endocrinologist failed to prescribe it for the lady and wanted to place her on 800 calorie liquid diet. She had been restricting calories and had terrible fear of foods due to being overweight. She felt much better on progesterone and once she discovered the beneficial effects of the milk (shedding water weight) would not part with it

After listening to the latest Peat interview on Patrick Timpone's show, progesterone is beneficial for everyone including animals. Don't underestimate it benefits if you are male.

What type of milk did she use?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals