Brain And Eyes Inflammation / Prolactin / Nitric Oxide

Mr Joe

Any thought on "acid inflammation pain" in the brain and near (in?) the eyes that comes after few seconds of concentrating of reading on computer/phone screen ? I know that my prolactin is very high (kind of hyperprolactinemia) and high dose Metergoline erase the pain momentarily but can't really focus on the WHY. It is less intense when watching a movie (is it blue light ? is it the distance between screen and eyes ? is it the fact that less concentration is needed ?). NO ? Prolactin ? Serotonin in the brain ?
Brief massage between eyebrows relief the pain for a moment. I am trying 1g Niacinamide which seem's also reduce the thing.

Thank's guys for help

Blossom

Forum Supporter
know that my prolactin is very high (kind of hyperprolactinemia)
Do you have a pituitary tumor? The pituitary is very close to the optic nerve and a pituitary tumor can sometimes impact vision depending on it’s size.

LuMonty

IIRC, NO is increased by blue light exposure. And it might reduce dopamine, but I can't recall off-hand where I read this. My prolactin was high from an adenoma on my pituitary and after a year of trying non-pharmaceutical solutions I started on bromocriptine. I've been on it 4 weeks and the results are excellent.

Any thought on "acid inflammation pain" in the brain and near (in?) the eyes that comes after few seconds of concentrating of reading on computer/phone screen ? I know that my prolactin is very high (kind of hyperprolactinemia) and high dose Metergoline erase the pain momentarily but can't really focus on the WHY. It is less intense when watching a movie (is it blue light ? is it the distance between screen and eyes ? is it the fact that less concentration is needed ?). NO ? Prolactin ? Serotonin in the brain ?
Brief massage between eyebrows relief the pain for a moment. I am trying 1g Niacinamide which seem's also reduce the thing.

Thank's guys for help

Do you have a background of bad dietary habits?
SAD-Diet,Cafeteria Diet.
What was your diet like in the past 12 months.

Blossom

Forum Supporter

LuMonty

I believe that identical thread was actually this thread that was moved and perhaps you were posting your reply at the same time. My experience with bromocriptine perfectly matches yours.
Well, as long as I wasn't just seeing things I guess it's fine. :grin As for the bromo, I have had some slow-down of digestion but no other side effects.

OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Youth full of PUFA ended by panic attack/ fear etc... Since i am trying to fix it with high Peat Diet.

So i should focus more on Bromo than Metergoline ?

OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

I believe that identical thread was actually this thread that was moved and perhaps you were posting your reply at the same time. My experience with bromocriptine perfectly matches yours.

Yeah wrong topic so i changed it from male issue to mental issue

LuMonty

Youth full of PUFA ended by panic attack/ fear etc... Since i am trying to fix it with high Peat Diet.

So i should focus more on Bromo than Metergoline ?
I'd try metergoline if you have it. I tried that and lisuride first. Had a bit of mood improvement but nothing to do with prolactin. It could be different for you and giving a week or two to see results from metergoline before jumping ship would probably be good. If you've already done that, I'd try lisuride or bromo next. Leaning towards bromo but that's my own bias talking.

Its some kind of Cafeteria Diet/Rancid PUFA Starvation Syndrome,
You should eat clean meat and ripe fruit,I dont know how to recommend the Milk-OJ protocol honestly.
A lot of members seem to have trouble with it,No one i know that is healthy eats that way IRL.
You wont get better with anything if you have sibo-maldigestion from the milg or what,
i dont have much trust in all the raw-goat-milk schemes anymore.
Looks good on paper,like a lot of stuff.
Lots of B-Vitamin Deficiency surely,I would take everything higher dosed
under the premise of deficiency in everything.
Hope that helps.

LeeLemonoil

Might „simply“ be the flickering of the close monitors that cause the aches. There are many accounts on that and there are monitors that flicker less than others

Blossom

Forum Supporter
If you have a pituitary tumor/adenoma, haven’t had an mri recently and your visual problems are new it would probably be a good idea to see if it has gotten larger. Bromocriptine is my main go to for my prolactinoma but I also use lisuride from time to time. I haven’t tried any of the other meds but have read positive reports by other forum members.

OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

My diet has been quite Peaty and i have no problem with milk sugar aspirin k2 etc..

I did 2 months Metergoline based on a study on hyperprolactinemia. It has really improved symptoms. But maybe Bromo could focus more on the problem if it happen to be a tumor so i should try. What are your dosage ? Never had MRI. I know that i had very high prolactin (above the limit) and high ACTH.

Kunstruct

If you have a pituitary tumor/adenoma, haven’t had an mri recently and your visual problems are new it would probably be a good idea to see if it has gotten larger. Bromocriptine is my main go to for my prolactinoma but I also use lisuride from time to time. I haven’t tried any of the other meds but have read positive reports by other forum members.
Lisuride half-life is way to low (2h) compared to the other stuff like Bromocriptine, Metergoline or massive half-life Cabergoline.

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
My diet has been quite Peaty and i have no problem with milk sugar aspirin k2 etc..

I did 2 months Metergoline based on a study on hyperprolactinemia. It has really improved symptoms. But maybe Bromo could focus more on the problem if it happen to be a tumor so i should try. What are your dosage ? Never had MRI. I know that i had very high prolactin (above the limit) and high ACTH.
Not everyone is able to get a MRI but it is the only way to be 100% certain if high prolactin is caused by a growth on the pituitary gland. I haven’t had one in 12 years though and just manage with blood work and symptoms.
Thank you @Kunstruct, that makes sense why I prefer bromocriptine. I can get lisuride quicker so I often use it if I’m waiting on bromocriptine. It’s much better than nothing.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Mr Joe, I personally do as low of a dose as possible for symptom control. When I’m on bromocriptine I take it twice a day (morning and night) but check with your doctor to see if that approach would be appropriate for you.:grin
When I’ve done experiments on lisuride with my lab rats topical works best 3x per day. I hope more people add their experience.

LuMonty

@Mr Joe I take 1.25mg once a day, in the morning. I agree with Blossom that it's best to check the pituitary itself if possible, as well as bloodwork. Personally, once my doctors blew enough smoke at me I took matters into my own hands because my symptoms were debilitating.

OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Dopamin antagonist give insomnia to my rats when taken at night so i will see with the doctor to take Bromo morning. Yeah definitly, you go asking some Bromo and you get home with some Xanax and Saumon. Are your pituitary also comes with others serotonin/prolactin symptoms like stress/anxiety ?

Dobbler

Its some kind of Cafeteria Diet/Rancid PUFA Starvation Syndrome,
You should eat clean meat and ripe fruit,I dont know how to recommend the Milk-OJ protocol honestly.
A lot of members seem to have trouble with it,No one i know that is healthy eats that way IRL.
You wont get better with anything if you have sibo-maldigestion from the milg or what,
i dont have much trust in all the raw-goat-milk schemes anymore.
Looks good on paper,like a lot of stuff.
Lots of B-Vitamin Deficiency surely,I would take everything higher dosed
under the premise of deficiency in everything.
Hope that helps.

But probably even more people are having success with Peats recommendations, they are just not posting about it on the forums. Just because you can't make it work. Im having much more success without daily beef. And many others do too, like i said , they don't need to constantly validate themselves on forums or social media.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals