Bph and back pain caused by vericocle

Ideal man

What are some things i can take to help this issue that won't lower dht ? I was thinking maybe aromasin might help i have some which expires in June 2022 will they still be effective?

What are some things i can take to help this issue that won't lower dht ? I was thinking maybe aromasin might help i have some which expires in June 2022 will they still be effective?
“Varicocele causes an aching pain when you have been standing or sitting for an extended time and pressure builds up in the affected veins. But this causes pain in scrotal sacs and not the back unless and until there is compression of spinal nerves. Back pain can be associated with spinal causes of kidney or ureteric causes like infections.”

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

“Varicocele causes an aching pain when you have been standing or sitting for an extended time and pressure builds up in the affected veins. But this causes pain in scrotal sacs and not the back unless and until there is compression of spinal nerves. Back pain can be associated with spinal causes of kidney or ureteric causes like infections.”

So it's the back pain im having on the lower left side most likely isn't from my prostate/testicles?

Lower pain isn’t listed as a enlarged prostate symptom either, but it can be more serious….

“Studies have found lower back pain is linked tometastatic prostate cancer, meaning it has spread to the bones in the back. In a 2013 study, men who reported back pain had a five times greater incidence of prostate cancer versus the men who did not experience lower back pain.”

I know someone with vericocele, for many years, and he has never complained about lower back pain. How old are you?

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

Lower pain isn’t listed as a enlarged prostate symptom either, but it can be more serious….

“Studies have found lower back pain is linked tometastatic prostate cancer, meaning it has spread to the bones in the back. In a 2013 study, men who reported back pain had a five times greater incidence of prostate cancer versus the men who did not experience lower back pain.”

Oh God this is terrifying

I've had it for maybe 3yrs now sometimes it improves now its really bothering me
I would get a stool sample first to rule out bacteria. Bacteria can hang around for years and flare up with foods and cause back pain. Get an expensive high UMF manukau honey and start taking a big spoonful, away from food, at night and see if that helps. Manuka honey has a very good antibiotic effect. Turmeric is another to take for bacteria or cancer. If you are O blood type you will have to be sure to have a vitamin K source with it, as O blood types already have thin blood and turmeric is a blood thinner.

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

I would get a stool sample first to rule out bacteria. Bacteria can hang around for years and flare up with foods and cause back pain. Get an expensive high UMF manukau honey and start taking a big spoonful, away from food, at night and see if that helps. Manuka honey has a very good antibiotic effect. Turmeric is another to take for bacteria or cancer. If you are O blood type you will have to be sure to have a vitamin K source with it, as O blood types already have thin blood and turmeric is a blood thinner.
Ill definitely give that a try

Don

As someone who has experienced similiar pain for over a decade I would strongly look into TMS and dr john sarno. there are new people continuing his work on youtube and books.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals