BPC-157 Peptide Has Changed My Life

Gone Peating

You might wanna look into BPC from nootroo.com, they have patented a stable version and respond on Reddit, I am waiting for their new product which is supposedly ready to drink.

What do you think about BPC effect on Chrons, also what do you think about giving it to a child during development, do you think it will benefit?

Please let us know results

Mauritio

mangoes

I've used these never noticed anything.
I've also used peptidesuk never noticed anything either , also used cjc-1295 and ghrp-6 from both of these never noticed anything. From what I have read it's hard to get legit peptides.

ya I’ve read the same. Thanks maybe I’ll give them a miss then

golder

Anyone had any good experiences with oral BPC157? A bit needle phobic here, but there seems to be a wealth of systemic benefits so I want to give it a run. Thanks!

GenericName86

Anyone had any good experiences with oral BPC157? A bit needle phobic here, but there seems to be a wealth of systemic benefits so I want to give it a run. Thanks!
I've read a lot of the amazing benefits are from being injected at the troubled area but I'd like to try it orally, mainly for gut health. @Lokzo do you still take this orally?

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
I've read a lot of the amazing benefits are from being injected at the troubled area but I'd like to try it orally, mainly for gut health. @Lokzo do you still take this orally?

Yes, any time I have gut irritation or ate like a pig.

It immediately restores digestive capacity and gives me amazing restorative sleep.

I save it for when I really need it. I don't want to abuse it. :D

T

TheBeard

Yes, any time I have gut irritation or ate like a pig.

It immediately restores digestive capacity and gives me amazing restorative sleep.

I save it for when I really need it. I don't want to abuse it. :D

Looking shredded my man!

Mito

angiogenesis is a potential issue with bpc-157
It does not have any anabolic potential. It’s merely a healing peptide. Just because it works via the GH receptor does not mean it induces myogenic growth, despite what bro scientists would like to believe growth hormone has never been shown to increase muscle growth.

Some studies suggest BPC-157 can cause activation and up-regulation of vascular endothelial growth factor 2 (VEGFR2).

hans wrote about it....."Hearing angiogenesis might raise the neck hairs of a few people, as it did for me, because angiogenesis is highly upregulated in tumors and cancer, which means that BPC-157 might be dangerous for cancer patients. However, this study found that BPC-157 actually counteracted the tumor-promoting effect of VEGF (R)."
BPC-157: a fundamental health stabilizing compound » MENELITE (men-elite.com)

Last edited:

ddjd

let us know if you find a good product

T

TheBeard

let us know if you find a good product

Is good quality