BPC-157 Peptide Has Changed My Life

koky

I only used it for like 3.5 weeks and saw results after a few days.

I couldn't believe how high my deep sleep scores were.

Also @olive - They are definitely legit... I got a message yesterday from another guy I prescribed it to, and he said that his back injury has literally just vanished. Pretty awesome.[/Q

T

TheBeard

Never noticed any change with BPC.

On the other hand, growth hormone takes my joint pains away in a matter of days

Broken man

I am using IT for 9 days, I am very sad. First day was good but for next days, I experienced itching over my whole body, small water bumps on my hands, hot flashes, bad sleeping. I wanted to improve my gums because I am bleeding when I clean my teeth, my gums are better but I decided that I Will stop using IT

Mauritio

Has anybody else used it for gut healing ?
It seems like it might be a wonder drug for some and a complete failure for others ...

Tarmander

I am going to be trying a pill form of this from a naturopath here this year. I will post my results

T

TheBeard

Has anybody else used it for gut healing ?
It seems like it might be a wonder drug for some and a complete failure for others ...

rHGH has been better for my gut than either BPC or TB

Last edited by a moderator:

Mauritio

I tried it and hurted my liver....
How so ,what symptoms do you have ? Thought it was gonna be good for the liver.

rHGH has been the better for my gut than either BPC or TB
Okay you know that growth hormones elevates stress hormones and free fatty acids ? Do you still think you get a net benefit from this ?

T

TheBeard

Okay you know that growth hormones elevates stress hormones and free fatty acids ? Do you still think you get a net benefit from this ?

No idea about the net benefit, all I know is growth hormone does a great job at repairing my body

Mhtro

You might wanna look into BPC from nootroo.com, they have patented a stable version and respond on Reddit, I am waiting for their new product which is supposedly ready to drink.

What do you think about BPC effect on Chrons, also what do you think about giving it to a child during development, do you think it will benefit?

Mauritio

I am going to be trying a pill form of this from a naturopath here this year. I will post my results
It might actually stack great with mutaflor. As Nissle said himself that one of the limiting factors for gut healing and why mutaflor needs to be taken long term , is that the gut lining needs time to heal. So BPC 157 might greatly accelerate this process !

It also seems strongly liver protective:
https://www.fasebj.org/doi/abs/10.1096/fasebj.27.1_supplement.1093.26

Mauritio

WOW . BPC 157 is able to reverse serotonin syndrom ,even at a low dose . And is at least a partial serotonin antagonist .
That is great news as there's only a few drugs that are able to reverse serotonin syndrom !

From the study:
Gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 effective against serotonin syndrome in rats. - PubMed - NCBI
"Indicatively, severe serotonin syndrome in pargyline + L-tryptophan rats is considerably inhibited even by lower pentadecapeptide BPC 157 doses regimens ..."

"Thereby, in severe serotonin syndrome, gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (alone, no behavioral or temperature effect) has a beneficial activity, which is likely, particular, and mostly related to a rather specific counteraction of 5-HT2A receptors phenomena"

Tarmander

+1 On this, I found an amazon seller (plenty of them to be honest) but I doubt they are legit.
many seem non legit.

I am going through a ND who is getting it from one of the major peptide companies