BPC-157 Peptide Has Changed My Life

olive

Pill form or injections? Thank you.
Pills aren’t effective, do not recommend. If one was afraid of needles they would be better off squirting the peptide directly down the throat or making the peptide into a nasal spray.

BPC-157 injected intramuscular directly into injured shoulder. TB-500 is systemic, so pinned subq into stomach fat.

koky

@lozco

I can't find = please. list source for oral
or anyone with success orally
dr. seed has some sketchy ingredients

Broken man

Pills aren’t effective, do not recommend. If one was afraid of needles they would be better off squirting the peptide directly down the throat or making the peptide into a nasal spray.

BPC-157 injected intramuscular directly into injured shoulder. TB-500 is systemic, so pinned subq into stomach fat.
Thank you.

Broken man

I found some vendor but he Sells only powder version for mixing with natrium chloride solution, do you think Its ok? Thank you.

morgan#1

I tried the groupganix products and felt absolutely nothing from them. It’s called Re:jevity, in my opinion sugar water, maybe just water with some dissolvable inert stuff. You’d probably feel some surge of energy injecting sugar, lol

I did 157 and 500. Felt absolutely nothing. Now I have a bottle of the Epitalon, but I’m expecting to feel nada

Too bad, they were totally expensive. Over $100 a bottle. I got my money back for one bottle. I wish I had a good source, I’m hesitant to try another. If someone knows of a reliable source, please post

Last edited:

morgan#1

I think I may have a reputable supplier, either xpeptides or Canadapeptides

all im reading is it's a miracle drug and heals everything and it's bio identical to your body.... okay.... so what is it literally doing? lol, is it stomach acid ?

olive

all im reading is it's a miracle drug and heals everything and it's bio identical to your body.... okay.... so what is it literally doing? lol, is it stomach acid ?
It works by increasing GH receptor expression to facilitate healing. Don’t mistake this to think it increases circulating GH; which would only lead to blood sugar issues, edema, cancer, unspecific organ/bone/muscle growth, etc.

olive

The oral form has been successful for over 30 different people I have recommended it to in my circle.
Can you link me to the product you are using? Unless you are buying the peptide and empty capsules then re-constituting the peptide and squirting the peptide into empty capsules to immediately consume I don’t think it would work. Unless the capsules come shipped in a freezer pack or similar.

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
RegenotropinIngredients_23b912e9-b482-4c69-9cb8-6ca62c4e616e.png

Regenotropin - Capsules

nbznj

So you basically take one capsule a night only and it lasts you 2 months? Seems pricey but interesting

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
So you basically take one capsule a night only and it lasts you 2 months? Seems pricey but interesting

I only used it for like 3.5 weeks and saw results after a few days.

I couldn't believe how high my deep sleep scores were.

Also @olive - They are definitely legit... I got a message yesterday from another guy I prescribed it to, and he said that his back injury has literally just vanished. Pretty awesome.

nbznj

Looks legit despite being incredibly overpriced.

Comparing to xpeptides and most bpc sources around, it’s not that bad at all. 500mcg per capsule, $60 monthly. Pricey for sure. Still 15g per month.

X-Peptides

15g injectable = 3 vials = close to $100, without the extra fluff in that capsule, mineral healing blend or whatever

Edit: AUD vs USD! You ‘roos got a good deal down there

nbznj

This one looks decent too

Body Protective Complex+

At 500mcg a day or a half serving, that’s $35 a month. Will get started next month then, as I’ve read that stomach acid doesn’t break the peptide down. Very interesting

olive