BPC-157 Peptide Has Changed My Life

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
So as many of you are aware, I am always experimenting with various practices/herbs/compounds to improve my existence and performance.

I decided to delve deep into BPC-157.

Allow me to explain exactly what I have experienced:
-First night I took it (Orally 500 mcg) I slept the best I've slept in a long time.
-I woke up and still felt somewhat calmer than usual and in a very mellowed headspace, similar to taking 500mg of pure GABA powder.
-I was also noticing MASSIVE appetite suppression, and my body was just craving rest.
-I had another does and slept outstanding again (My oura ring showed that I had 3 hours 15 mins of DEEP sleep, which is basically unheard of).
-I was still feeling calm and relaxed and was actually noticing that I was desiring some sort of dopamine boost, but I withheld.
-Day 3 was when the magic started happening. Complete remission of my PSSD and a huge boost in Libido, Mood, Energy, and strength in the gym felt different, my joints felt way more supported.
-Day 4 was the same and is still getting better.
-Day 6 I have a TORN medial meniscus and it's seriously almost already 50% better.... Which is what everyone else also reports online.
-My digestion still feels strengthened, appetite lessened, and reflux gone.
-Stools are basically 10/10 now.
-I can't wait to play around with some dopamine boosting herbs now that the CNS healing and rejuvenation of dopamine/damage has taken place.
-I am just enjoying the little things more again.

SIDE EFFECTS:
I did experience bad nausea the first few days, like almost vomiting, but I combined it with some Taurine and Calcium D-Glucarate which really helped.

I am going to continue using this for another week or so. I also gave some to my best friend and he also is reporting seriously good sleep amongst some other good things. Same with my older brother.

In terms of research - Theres HEAPS. Literally - healing organs, joints, BRAIN, reversing tolerance to drugs.... I can share them..., I will eventually.

Anyway - If you have gut issues or want some sort of healing - this could be a life changer.

LeeLemonoil

Always was interested in this compund since there are quite a few promising anecdotal reports around the web and some good looking research as you say.
Looks especially useful for the elderly and athletes prone to injury.

aquaman

Interested to see how this pans out. Your response is fantastic.

See the Tianeptine thread where the guy says “this is the most amazing thing”, then a few days later “oh I feel crap now”.

What is the pathway of action for this?

milkboi

Tried it... didnt help.

I think if you have (or in my case had) gut dysbiosis it wont help, because it does nothing against bacteria. But a good course of action could be to get rid of the bad bugs and then heal the stomach lining using BPC-157 for example.

olive

A combination of BPC-157 and TB-500 completely healed my nagging shoulder injury in just a few weeks. Magical stuff.

Pointless

I've tried this pretty extensively from 2 different vendors. It certainly helps my gut, but problems return when I go off it eventually. I wish I could afford to use it every day.

Jing

I'm thinking of trying this, I'm just confused with dosage how much bac water would I add to 5mg vial of bpc-157 to make 250mcg ?

CLASH

@Lokzo
@olive
What suppliers did you guys get the BPC-157 from? Seems like alot of the companies are potentially sketchy.

Also, I’ve done a little reading about the peptide, seems very interesting altough it seems to function along with growth hormone.

@haidut
Do you know anything about this peptide and perhaps tb500?

olive

@Lokzo
@olive
What suppliers did you guys get the BPC-157 from? Seems like alot of the companies are potentially sketchy.

Also, I’ve done a little reading about the peptide, seems very interesting altough it seems to function along with growth hormone.
Local Australian company. Austropeptide is supposedly good although I haven’t used them.

BPC works by temporarily upregulating the growth hormone receptor expression locally. So which ever muscle/tendon you inject into, receptors inside that area are temporarily upregulated to facilitate healing. Systemic growth hormone does not elevate so elevated FFA and potential for insulin resistance doesn’t occur. I’m against the use of growth hormone just as much as Ray, however while BPC does rely on growth hormone mediated pathways to exert some of its effects it cannot be compared to a growth hormone secretagogue like MK-677 or ipamorelin - which do increase systemic growth hormone secretion and should be avoided.

Mr.Tayto

Could this be a real Peaty Peptide! justed google it abd does seems to have some real benifits, especially on serotonin/dopamine synthesis. The only thing which i would be cautious about is perhaps its growth hormone producing effects but its just short term use surely not be that bad.

This could be the ultimate pssd healing peptide! Please keep us updated @lokso

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Now - the BPC 157 has completely healed my knee.
HOWEVER----
For the first time ever I tried Cyproheptadine- 4mg - and barely felt anything .... like minor sleepiness but it's almost as if the BPC157 has shielded my brain or cleared the Cyproheptadine from my system - I can't even notice the Cypro is doing much.
That's coming from someone who is ultra sensitive to sleep drugs.

@haidut any idea !? BPC157 is definitely blunting it in some way!

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
IMG_2805.PNG
I did however feel like I slept amazing- and I did:
My sleep scores were already decent with the BPC157
But look at last night: