BPC-157 Peptide Has Changed My Life

hei

So as many of you are aware, I am always experimenting with various practices/herbs/compounds to improve my existence and performance.

I decided to delve deep into BPC-157.

Allow me to explain exactly what I have experienced:
-First night I took it (Orally 500 mcg) I slept the best I've slept in a long time.
-I woke up and still felt somewhat calmer than usual and in a very mellowed headspace, similar to taking 500mg of pure GABA powder.
-I was also noticing MASSIVE appetite suppression, and my body was just craving rest.
-I had another does and slept outstanding again (My oura ring showed that I had 3 hours 15 mins of DEEP sleep, which is basically unheard of).
-I was still feeling calm and relaxed and was actually noticing that I was desiring some sort of dopamine boost, but I withheld.
-Day 3 was when the magic started happening. Complete remission of my PSSD and a huge boost in Libido, Mood, Energy, and strength in the gym felt different, my joints felt way more supported.
-Day 4 was the same and is still getting better.
-Day 6 I have a TORN medial meniscus and it's seriously almost already 50% better.... Which is what everyone else also reports online.
-My digestion still feels strengthened, appetite lessened, and reflux gone.
-Stools are basically 10/10 now.
-I can't wait to play around with some dopamine boosting herbs now that the CNS healing and rejuvenation of dopamine/damage has taken place.
-I am just enjoying the little things more again.

SIDE EFFECTS:
I did experience bad nausea the first few days, like almost vomiting, but I combined it with some Taurine and Calcium D-Glucarate which really helped.

I am going to continue using this for another week or so. I also gave some to my best friend and he also is reporting seriously good sleep amongst some other good things. Same with my older brother.

In terms of research - Theres HEAPS. Literally - healing organs, joints, BRAIN, reversing tolerance to drugs.... I can share them..., I will eventually.

Anyway - If you have gut issues or want some sort of healing - this could be a life changer.

How long did you have the meniscus tear and what were the symptoms like before the treatment? I have a torn meniscus too. It doesn't hurt but the noise it makes is very annoying/offputting and I worry about it deteriorating with exercise.

Local Australian company. Austropeptide is supposedly good although I haven’t used them.

BPC works by temporarily upregulating the growth hormone receptor expression locally. So which ever muscle/tendon you inject into, receptors inside that area are temporarily upregulated to facilitate healing. Systemic growth hormone does not elevate so elevated FFA and potential for insulin resistance doesn’t occur. I’m against the use of growth hormone just as much as Ray, however while BPC does rely on growth hormone mediated pathways to exert some of its effects it cannot be compared to a growth hormone secretagogue like MK-677 or ipamorelin - which do increase systemic growth hormone secretion and should be avoided.

I am interested in where you got it. I am in Australia too, and it seems like a lot of sites have been shut down recently by the TGA, or are said to be selling fakes etc. In 2017 I got something that was supposed to be BPC-157 from a steroid site, for a shoulder problem, and couldn't really tell if it was doing anything. It got better but it didn't seem to be especially fast or anything, although maybe it could have been the nature of the injury. My shoulder healed itself after I stopped using the stuff.

Last edited:

olive

I am interested in where you got it. I am in Australia too, and it seems like a lot of sites have been shut down recently by the TGA, or are said to be selling fakes etc. In 2017 I got something that was supposed to be BPC-157 from a steroid site, for a shoulder problem, and couldn't really tell if it was doing anything. It got better but it didn't seem to be especially fast or anything, although maybe it could have been the nature of the injury. My shoulder healed itself after I stopped using the stuff.
Sending you a PM.

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
How long did you have the meniscus tear and what were the symptoms like before the treatment? I have a torn meniscus too. It doesn't hurt but the noise it makes is very annoying/offputting and I worry about it deteriorating with exercise.

I will inbox you.

Mr.Tayto

I am 7 days into a 2 weeks course of Bpc 157. Will report back with details of progress within 10 days. So far so good, although not the miracle i was hoping for but still impressed and have a week to go. Taking orally by squirting on my tongue.

Mr.Tayto

Finshed my 2 weeks trial of bpc 157, 250mcg twice a day, orally, on a empty stomach.
My stomach fells stronger, antibiotic use i feel weakened it, im not as bloated as what i used to be but still somewhat bloated.
Felt some what tired the 1st few days but then had natural extra ooommmpphhh the rest of the time. Slept well on it but didnt notice a massive difference. Major appetite suppressant but not it a bad way just didnt have belly grumbling that i would normally have on a empty stomach. Felt stronger most days. Some
Libido increase the few days but nothing major.

For me it wasnt the mircale cure than i was hoping for but definitely would use it again. I feel if i was going to the gym as the time i would have seen some major gains also.

olive

For me it wasnt the mircale cure than i was hoping for but definitely would use it again. I feel if i was going to the gym as the time i would have seen some major gains also.
It does not have any anabolic potential. It’s merely a healing peptide. Just because it works via the GH receptor does not mean it induces myogenic growth, despite what bro scientists would like to believe growth hormone has never been shown to increase muscle growth.

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Finshed my 2 weeks trial of bpc 157, 250mcg twice a day, orally, on a empty stomach.
My stomach fells stronger, antibiotic use i feel weakened it, im not as bloated as what i used to be but still somewhat bloated.
Felt some what tired the 1st few days but then had natural extra ooommmpphhh the rest of the time. Slept well on it but didnt notice a massive difference. Major appetite suppressant but not it a bad way just didnt have belly grumbling that i would normally have on a empty stomach. Felt stronger most days. Some
Libido increase the few days but nothing major.

Yes, I can't understand why/how it does this, but it knocks you down the first few days and then you feel great for many weeks after. Digestion is significantly enhanced with BPC157, I agree.

hei

After two weeks of using it orally the only thing I can report is that my sleep quality has been really awful. Until the last few days I was basically just passing out between 8-9pm, and then waking up ~4x every night and then waking up early. I only had one night last week where I slept all the way through and haven’t been able to replicate it. Going to bed later hasn’t helped either. Usually I only have this kind of insomnia when my nutrition is poor but I haven’t changed anything on that front and was sleeping fine before.

Apart from that, it’s hard to tell if it’s doing anything. The only thing that improved is an ingrown toenail that is suddenly no longer bleeding or painful.

Satellite

I have piched nerve/tennis elbow in my both arms and can't even push ups nearly around 10years.
I've tried 15mg ostarine for 2months back in 2015 but didn't help.
I wonder if this could be my cure.

Use a rubber lacrosse ball to massage your trigger points.

I did this instead of using the pain cream the doctor tried to push on me.

Was fixed in a week.

Massaged 1-3 times a day for just a few minutes per day.

Buy “The Trigger Point Therapy Manual”

Terma

I was eyeing this one awhile back but lost track and things. I gotta start going all out.

If someone has the source could you send me a PM with it? I'd appreciate it... Before this border concerns but it's probably different source nowadays. [Edit: I missed the post with the giant image, I remember the dude, gonna check that out again]

What olive said is right, GH is actually better for joints than muscle and that's half why I go on about it, so anything similar fits the bill.

Last edited:

japanesedude

Use a rubber lacrosse ball to massage your trigger points.

I did this instead of using the pain cream the doctor tried to push on me.

Was fixed in a week.

Massaged 1-3 times a day for just a few minutes per day.

Buy “The Trigger Point Therapy Manual”

Thank you. I will look into it

Dobster

Anyone know a good source to purchase Tab/Capsules of BPB 157? Would like to try that before going for injections.
Thanks

bluefish

this sounds very interesting, I fell on a metal post basically... my back... and its fine, but something with the muscles, although I am fine day to day, when working out, I can feel the muscles are still tense and sensitive around that back area where I was injured. I'd love to heal that somehow.

I found the injectable version, and a pill form... Ive never injected something like that before, and besides its literally my back that I want to heal. Any thoughts on that one? (or other options.)

bluefish

dr.seed.com offers pill form... seems pretty interesting... I ideas that would be worth trying?

Satellite

Thank you. I will look into it

You are welcome.
It’s a must daily, especially if you workout.
However, tense muscles could be from a fatigued nervous system.

As in everything is constantly contracting and becoming tight.

Massage is a work around, but Ray Peat talks about this in his article on fatigue. There are some forms of fatigue even sleep cannot cure.

Magnoil is a great product for muscle and nerve relaxation for me. I’m sure there are others out there too, like herbs etc.

Broken man

So as many of you are aware, I am always experimenting with various practices/herbs/compounds to improve my existence and performance.

I decided to delve deep into BPC-157.

Allow me to explain exactly what I have experienced:
-First night I took it (Orally 500 mcg) I slept the best I've slept in a long time.
-I woke up and still felt somewhat calmer than usual and in a very mellowed headspace, similar to taking 500mg of pure GABA powder.
-I was also noticing MASSIVE appetite suppression, and my body was just craving rest.
-I had another does and slept outstanding again (My oura ring showed that I had 3 hours 15 mins of DEEP sleep, which is basically unheard of).
-I was still feeling calm and relaxed and was actually noticing that I was desiring some sort of dopamine boost, but I withheld.
-Day 3 was when the magic started happening. Complete remission of my PSSD and a huge boost in Libido, Mood, Energy, and strength in the gym felt different, my joints felt way more supported.
-Day 4 was the same and is still getting better.
-Day 6 I have a TORN medial meniscus and it's seriously almost already 50% better.... Which is what everyone else also reports online.
-My digestion still feels strengthened, appetite lessened, and reflux gone.
-Stools are basically 10/10 now.
-I can't wait to play around with some dopamine boosting herbs now that the CNS healing and rejuvenation of dopamine/damage has taken place.
-I am just enjoying the little things more again.

SIDE EFFECTS:
I did experience bad nausea the first few days, like almost vomiting, but I combined it with some Taurine and Calcium D-Glucarate which really helped.

I am going to continue using this for another week or so. I also gave some to my best friend and he also is reporting seriously good sleep amongst some other good things. Same with my older brother.

In terms of research - Theres HEAPS. Literally - healing organs, joints, BRAIN, reversing tolerance to drugs.... I can share them..., I will eventually.

Anyway - If you have gut issues or want some sort of healing - this could be a life changer.
Do you think IT could heal intestines? Or can you point me to some informative literature? Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals