BPC-157 Peptide Has Changed My Life

Philjay

I far prefer tb500 personally with ghk.
Having some pretty amazing results so far.
Didnt find bpc did much for me but im glad its helping you.

japanesedude

I have piched nerve/tennis elbow in my both arms and can't even push ups nearly around 10years.
I've tried 15mg ostarine for 2months back in 2015 but didn't help.
I wonder if this could be my cure.

Jing

I have piched nerve/tennis elbow in my both arms and can't even push ups nearly around 10years.
I've tried 15mg ostarine for 2months back in 2015 but didn't help.
I wonder if this could be my cure.
What was taking ostarine like?

golder

Could you tell us a bit more (and where to read more on) dosages regarding this. Loving the idea of this for the gut healing potential and the fact that this peptide is accommodating for us needle phobic.

ddjd

So as many of you are aware, I am always experimenting with various practices/herbs/compounds to improve my existence and performance.

I decided to delve deep into BPC-157.

Allow me to explain exactly what I have experienced:
-First night I took it (Orally 500 mcg) I slept the best I've slept in a long time.
-I woke up and still felt somewhat calmer than usual and in a very mellowed headspace, similar to taking 500mg of pure GABA powder.
-I was also noticing MASSIVE appetite suppression, and my body was just craving rest.
-I had another does and slept outstanding again (My oura ring showed that I had 3 hours 15 mins of DEEP sleep, which is basically unheard of).
-I was still feeling calm and relaxed and was actually noticing that I was desiring some sort of dopamine boost, but I withheld.
-Day 3 was when the magic started happening. Complete remission of my PSSD and a huge boost in Libido, Mood, Energy, and strength in the gym felt different, my joints felt way more supported.
-Day 4 was the same and is still getting better.
-Day 6 I have a TORN medial meniscus and it's seriously almost already 50% better.... Which is what everyone else also reports online.
-My digestion still feels strengthened, appetite lessened, and reflux gone.
-Stools are basically 10/10 now.
-I can't wait to play around with some dopamine boosting herbs now that the CNS healing and rejuvenation of dopamine/damage has taken place.
-I am just enjoying the little things more again.

SIDE EFFECTS:
I did experience bad nausea the first few days, like almost vomiting, but I combined it with some Taurine and Calcium D-Glucarate which really helped.

I am going to continue using this for another week or so. I also gave some to my best friend and he also is reporting seriously good sleep amongst some other good things. Same with my older brother.

In terms of research - Theres HEAPS. Literally - healing organs, joints, BRAIN, reversing tolerance to drugs.... I can share them..., I will eventually.

Anyway - If you have gut issues or want some sort of healing - this could be a life changer.
is your name Scott? I just saw a post on Facebook by a guy saying that this bpc 157 has changed his life

Jing

It did help my joints while Im taking it but it was due to increase Estrogen imo
What else did you experience? Any mood changes? Muscle gain? Any sexual effects? Did you need to do pct?

Last edited:

japanesedude

I've experienced highbloodpressure and troble falling asleep.
Libido increased at first week but it went down after 2 weeks. I only took DAA and OTC AI for PCT.

ddjd

Could you copy and paste Scotts experirnce here? would be interesting to hear.
he actually posted about it in 3 different facebook health groups, heres two of them...

"
I’m having great results using BPC 157 for a variety of issues right now. Old lingering muscular injuries, leaky gut and gaba/glutamate issues I.E. anxiety.

So far there’s no doubt it is very effective at accelerating the healing of tendon and ligament.

Old aches and pains have faded quickly. It’s still early but my normal GI issues have been minimal even when getting into stuff I know I shouldn’t because it causes me issues. Dairy, caffeine and grains.

I have had zero negative side effects. I have more energy and honestly havnt felt the mild depression that I experience at times. It usually comes and goes without any reason. I have a good life and nothing to complain about but sometimes just get this down in the dumps feeling ‍♂️. So far that’s been gone. No risk of toxicity. I don’t see any downsides besides it’s sold as “research purposes only”. I found a US based lab to purchase from. Expensive compared to rest but I trust there product.

However you can find medical centers who will connect you with a doctor and prescribe these peptides. Expensive route to go but great option for those who feel they have tried everything.

Just sharing "

"
I healed my leaky gut
I no longer am suffering from GI issues, brain fog, energy problems and skin issues that I have for years.

Important note: I DO NOT SELL this stuff.
I’m merely sharing my experience because I believe it could help some people. Do your research on this stuff like I did and make a educated decision if you think it could be a game changer like it has been for me.

BPC 157 is a synthetic peptide (peptide is a string of amino acids). This peptide was designed off of our own gastric juices. It has been found to have profound healing benefits. Gut, brain and muscle/tendon.
There are NO side effects reported at all . No toxicity issues at all. This is a bio identical peptide. Synthetic yes but it’s structured like what’s already in our body.

This stuff has blown me away with how helpful it has been with my slew of health issues. It’s completely under the radar, very few health professionals are even aware of it. You can purchase these peptides yourself online. The market is not regulated so that’s where purchasing from a reliable source is important. Again not selling so I won’t even recommend one. Make sure it comes from a 3rd party tested source.

BUT!!

If you have the money you can find medical centers that synthesize this compound and will connect you with a US based doctor. Titan Medical and Tailor Made compounding both do this. I have no doubt it could be pricey.

I’m pretty much sharing this information with all the groups I discuss health with. A number of people have reported similar benefits. Read anecdotal reports on this stuff they are overwhelming positive. Good luck on your health journey everyone!! "

Mr.Tayto

he actually posted about it in 3 different facebook health groups, heres two of them...

"
I’m having great results using BPC 157 for a variety of issues right now. Old lingering muscular injuries, leaky gut and gaba/glutamate issues I.E. anxiety.

So far there’s no doubt it is very effective at accelerating the healing of tendon and ligament.

Old aches and pains have faded quickly. It’s still early but my normal GI issues have been minimal even when getting into stuff I know I shouldn’t because it causes me issues. Dairy, caffeine and grains.

I have had zero negative side effects. I have more energy and honestly havnt felt the mild depression that I experience at times. It usually comes and goes without any reason. I have a good life and nothing to complain about but sometimes just get this down in the dumps feeling ‍♂️. So far that’s been gone. No risk of toxicity. I don’t see any downsides besides it’s sold as “research purposes only”. I found a US based lab to purchase from. Expensive compared to rest but I trust there product.

However you can find medical centers who will connect you with a doctor and prescribe these peptides. Expensive route to go but great option for those who feel they have tried everything.

Just sharing "

"
I healed my leaky gut
I no longer am suffering from GI issues, brain fog, energy problems and skin issues that I have for years.

I’m merely sharing my experience because I believe it could help some people. Do your research on this stuff like I did and make a educated decision if you think it could be a game changer like it has been for me.

BPC 157 is a synthetic peptide (peptide is a string of amino acids). This peptide was designed off of our own gastric juices. It has been found to have profound healing benefits. Gut, brain and muscle/tendon.
There are NO side effects reported at all . No toxicity issues at all. This is a bio identical peptide. Synthetic yes but it’s structured like what’s already in our body.

This stuff has blown me away with how helpful it has been with my slew of health issues. It’s completely under the radar, very few health professionals are even aware of it. You can purchase these peptides yourself online. The market is not regulated so that’s where purchasing from a reliable source is important. Again not selling so I won’t even recommend one. Make sure it comes from a 3rd party tested source.

BUT!!

If you have the money you can find medical centers that synthesize this compound and will connect you with a US based doctor. Titan Medical and Tailor Made compounding both do this. I have no doubt it could be pricey.

I’m pretty much sharing this information with all the groups I discuss health with. A number of people have reported similar benefits. Read anecdotal reports on this stuff they are overwhelming positive. Good luck on your health journey everyone!! "

Legend man! Thanks for that!

Dave Clark

"

Just sharing "

"
I healed my leaky gut

BUT!!

Were all of your good results from injection, oral, or both?

How To Use BPC-157: A Complete Dummies Guide To Healing The Body Like Wolverine.

Affiliate Disclosure

How-To-Use-BPC-157-A-Complete-Dummies-Guide-To-Healing-The-Body-Like-Wolverine.png

Update: since writing this article, I’ve found a well-absorbed oral form of BPC-157 made by a company called “Dr. Seed’s”. It seems to work quite well, especially for the gut healing component of BPC-157 use. You can get it here and use code BEN for 15% off.

For the past four weeks, I’ve woken up, stumbled out of bed into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator, fetched a tiny bottle of something called “BPC-157” and proceeded to stab myself with an insulin syringe to inject it into various parts of my body.

Using this strategy, in just one month, I have…

…shut down gut inflammation from a bout of travel, racing and stress…

…completely healed golfer’s elbow, medical epicondylitis and inner elbow pain…

…and healed a torn upper hamstring with lightning speed.

This stuff should be illegal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals