BPC-157: a super peptide for erectile dysfunction

DennisX

In the reference the minute the reference has cartoon characters with tools is the minute I stop reading the reference and delete it. . So much for your reference!

laoa

What's with all the pro NO stuff in practically all your recent articles? Not agreeing with peat is totally okay but boosting NO in the several ways you mention really doesn't seem like a good idea. My n=1 is that boosting NO seems to supress my immune system and generally makes mw feel off and irritated. There's probably a difference between boosting different NOSes but still NO is NO.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
What's with all the pro NO stuff in practically all your recent articles? Not agreeing with peat is totally okay but boosting NO in the several ways you mention really doesn't seem like a good idea. My n=1 is that boosting NO seems to supress my immune system and generally makes mw feel off and irritated. There's probably a difference between boosting different NOSes but still NO is NO.
We need a certain amount of NO. NO has its uses. Often as we age, NO production drops. Thus, in the context that I'm writing, it's more about restoration of adequate NO production. Not overproduction as with endotoxin stimulated iNOS for example.

Aby_2021

We need a certain amount of NO. NO has its uses. Often as we age, NO production drops. Thus, in the context that I'm writing, it's more about restoration of adequate NO production. Not overproduction as with endotoxin stimulated iNOS for example.
Thanks for another amazing article @Hans

Quick question, does BPC 157 have a role in repairing tissue damage resulting from high intensity workouts/weight training? And would it somehow help with increasing muscle mass/density?

laoa

Thanks for the clarification, and thanks for your articles, I do enjoy and see value in them.

golder

How long and at what dosage would you recommend the oral dosage for recovering for digestive issues Hans? Great article!

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks for another amazing article @Hans

Quick question, does BPC 157 have a role in repairing tissue damage resulting from high intensity workouts/weight training? And would it somehow help with increasing muscle mass/density?
Thanks for reading.
Yes it will definitely help with recovery. It lowers inflammation and grow new blood vessels to the damages area, so you can expect faster recovery.
I haven't seen any evidence that it's anabolic or that people specifically use it for that purpose.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
How long and at what dosage would you recommend the oral dosage for recovering for digestive issues Hans? Great article!
I'd start with 500mcg on an empty stomach for 30 days. As long as you don't eat things that will make things worse, then that should be good.

mangoes

I was interested in trying this a few years ago but it was kinda hard to source especially knowing if you were actually getting the pure product or not. Is it easier to source nowadays? Where can I purchase some?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hans do you know a good oral BPC-157 source? Or do you only prefer injectable?
For gut issues, oral. For injuries, local injections. Oral BPC should also work for erections.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals