Boys, Don't Toast Your Balls

DaveFoster

Maybe the masons called it like that to mock us while they sterilize us? Is Peat part of Agenda 2030 :eek:
You've been very active on the web lately, Such. Unfortunately I'm all memed out.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Do you know what is causing the damage?

Infrared light is easily absorbed by water molecules and causes molecular vibration that can overheat tissue, i believe this is the main cause of the problem.

The nomenclature and divisions of the electromagnetic spectrum is based on its interaction with mater. There is overlapping effects at the boundaries but even 100 nanometers has a big difference in interaction and effect.

“Electromagnetic radiation interacts with matter in different ways across the spectrum. These types of interaction are so different that historically different names have been applied to different parts of the spectrum, as though these were different types of radiation. Thus, although these "different kinds" of electromagnetic radiation form a quantitatively continuous spectrum of frequencies and wavelengths, the spectrum remains divided for practical reasons related to these qualitative interaction differences.”

Electromagnetic spectrum - Wikipedia

The farther you move away from visible light along the electromagnetic spectrum; infrared then microwave and radio waves the less time you want to spend close to a concentrated source, the same for the other side of the visible light spectrum of ultraviolet, x-rays and gamma rays.

Sucrates

Infrared light is easily absorbed by water molecules and causes molecular vibration that can overheat tissue, i believe this is the main cause of the problem.

The nomenclature and divisions of the electromagnetic spectrum is based on its interaction with mater. There is overlapping effects at the boundaries but even 100 nanometers has a big difference in interaction and effect.

“Electromagnetic radiation interacts with matter in different ways across the spectrum. These types of interaction are so different that historically different names have been applied to different parts of the spectrum, as though these were different types of radiation. Thus, although these "different kinds" of electromagnetic radiation form a quantitatively continuous spectrum of frequencies and wavelengths, the spectrum remains divided for practical reasons related to these qualitative interaction differences.”

Electromagnetic spectrum - Wikipedia

The farther you move away from visible light along the electromagnetic spectrum; infrared then microwave and radio waves the less time you want to spend close to a concentrated source, the same for the other side of the visible light spectrum of ultraviolet, x-rays and gamma rays.

It's pretty speculative and red light also transmits heat. It just takes a little more power to produce the same amount of heat. The theory of ROS seems more likely to me in that ram study. Excessive ROS is also produced by red light in some contexts..

Constatine

Probably the wrong place to post this but I find that LLLT dramatically attenuates the brain fatigue from programming all day at around 1-3 J/cm^2 applied to the forehead and sides of skull (with about 40-70 mW/cm^2, so around 25 seconds per area). Allows me to program for 10+ hours non stop. Also I think we should start posting our dosage parameters so that we can come up with an ideal dose.

Sucrates

Probably the wrong place to post this but I find that LLLT dramatically attenuates the brain fatigue from programming all day at around 1-3 J/cm^2 applied to the forehead and sides of skull (with about 40-70 mW/cm^2, so around 25 seconds per area). Allows me to program for 10+ hours non stop. Also I think we should start posting our dosage parameters so that we can come up with an ideal dose.

I wonder what the mechanism is here. Seems unlikely that light is reaching the brain but the message must be traveling somehow. Are you using red or NIRA?
Transcranial Near-Infrared Laser Transmission (NILT) Profiles (800 nm): Systematic Comparison in Four Common Research Species

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
There is beneficial systemic affects of photobiomodulation.

“Alongside systemic benefits from thyroid exposure, applying light anywhere on the body also gives systemic benefits, via the blood (Ihsan FR, 2005. Rodrigo SM et al., 2009. Leal Junior EC et al., 2010). Although red blood cells have no mitochondria; blood platelets, white blood cells and other types of cells present in the blood do contain mitochondria. This alone can lower inflammation and cortisol levels – a stress hormone that prevents T4 -> T3 activation (Albertini et al., 2007).”

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
This study is interesting showing evidence of photosensory system in the human skin.

“Embryologically, the skin and the nervous system have a common origin from the ectoderm. The neuroectoderm is the first organ system to differentiate under the inductive influence of the primary inducer, Hensen’s node [HN], which becomes active at the centre of the embryonic disc.

The formation of the hair follicle is reminiscent of the development of the electroreceptor organ in the fish, where the ectodermal placode sinks to the dermis to connect with the neural crest cell, as in the electroreceptor organs. The hair follicles form tactile organs, the vibrissae in many animals and have a rich innervation.

In man and animals responding to seasonal changes in diurnal photoperiod, the organisation of the hair follicle makes it suitable for photoreception during anagen phase (Lever and Schaumberg-Lever 1993). The melanocytes are present deep within the hair bulb, surrounded by the basaloid matrix cells in contact with the basement membrane. The matrix cells form a compact and compressed column of ‘ghost’ cells resembling the cells seen within the plant stems (Mandoli and Briggs 1984a,b) which transmit light.”

The melanocyte photosensory system in the human skin

Judd Crane

One point that never was made in this thread is the risk of testicular damage from the LFE/LFM fields emitted by the lamps, as the testicles are the most EMF sensitive body parts.

My reason for bumping this thread is to inquire about UV-light from the 250W heat lamps recommended by Peat. I've been thinking about exposing my gonads to these bulbs, at a EMF safe distance, but I've heard that UV kan lower testosterone. Can anyone confirm this? Or share experiences with heat lamps on testes?

Mauritio

One point that never was made in this thread is the risk of testicular damage from the LFE/LFM fields emitted by the lamps, as the testicles are the most EMF sensitive body parts.

My reason for bumping this thread is to inquire about UV-light from the 250W heat lamps recommended by Peat. I've been thinking about exposing my gonads to these bulbs, at a EMF safe distance, but I've heard that UV kan lower testosterone. Can anyone confirm this? Or share experiences with heat lamps on testes?
I'm thinking about experimenting with the bulbrite incandescent lamp, that peat recommends . Just a few seconds should be enough. Theoretically it should increase local conversion of cholesterol to steroids. And the gonads have some of the highest expression of steroidogenic enzymes.
So putting some lanolin (high in cholesterol) on you balls and then shining some light on it for like 5 seconds might be a good combo ...

Have you tried it?

Last edited:

Judd Crane

I'm thinking about experimenting with the bulbrite incandescent lamp, that peat recommends . Just a few seconds should be enough. Theoretically it should increase local conversion of cholesterol to steroids. And the gonads have some of the highest expression of steriodigenic enzymes.
So putting some lanolin (high in cholesterol) on you balks and then shining some light on it for like 5 seconds might be a good combo ...

Have you tried it?
I stand in front of the light in my underwear 1 min per day, covering most of my body at about 1-2 meters distance. I alternate sides as LLLT studies showed tolerance if used everyday. I noticed a small energy boost when I started out. Gonna work up to 20 minutes in next winter I think. I'm not sure about exposing the gonads with the light; if it has UV I've heard it could lower testosterone.

Mauritio

This is the old school way of doing it.
20220323_134553.jpg

Mauritio

I stand in front of the light in my underwear 1 min per day, covering most of my body at about 1-2 meters distance. I alternate sides as LLLT studies showed tolerance if used everyday. I noticed a small energy boost when I started out. Gonna work up to 20 minutes in next winter I think. I'm not sure about exposing the gonads with the light; if it has UV I've heard it could lower testosterone.
I actually felt pretty androgenic from just a frew seconds on the testes today.

Mauritio

Has anybody actually tried sunning the balls?

Mauritio

I do it all the time, it makes me feel euphoric
Nice . Do you notice any benefits on hormonal levels like increases muscle size, more confidence or better sexual health ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals