Boys, Don't Toast Your Balls

I think mine heated up too much. Gave me bad ED for a few days. Not good.

I'm avoiding exposing them. I was using the 100 watt Red Light Device and I think overdid it.

Be sensitive to this...

I light myself up daily with a full body Joovv device, and spot work with the Red Light device. I suppose it could be the U shaped curve with regard to my testicles but I think I was initially right to be super cautious. These boys are easy to overheat. There is a reason they hang outside the body cavity.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
We can't get anything past you. :ss
I'll take the Joovv off y'alls' hands and dispose of it safely if you think it's too dangerous :ss2 (I will pay for shipping too)

Makrosky

One thing for sure is that I am not going to put anything in my balls anymore. Supps, lights, anything.

Sucrates

Someone is going to blind themselves, or set their cajones on fire, the way people are using light around these parts.

Microhemorrhages at 200mW for 30 min. 808nm, but I assume more power will do similar with lower wavelength.
YRQueOw.png

"In the 808 nm wavelength group, there were such findings as an atrophy of the seminiferous tubules, disarrangement of sertoli cells, generation of giant multinucleated bodies and other deformities. It is apparent that the adverse effects occurred but serum T level was not increased following a 5 day course of irradiation with an 808-nm wavelength at an intensity of 360 J/cm /day. "

http://www.alliedacademies.org/arti...elevatingserum-testosterone-level-in-rats.pdf

Makrosky

Someone is going to blind themselves, or set their cajones on fire, the way people are using light around these parts.

Microhemorrhages at 200mW for 30 min. 808nm, but I assume more power will do similar with lower wavelength.
YRQueOw.png

"In the 808 nm wavelength group, there were such findings as an atrophy of the seminiferous tubules, disarrangement of sertoli cells, generation of giant multinucleated bodies and other deformities. It is apparent that the adverse effects occurred but serum T level was not increased following a 5 day course of irradiation with an 808-nm wavelength at an intensity of 360 J/cm /day. "

http://www.alliedacademies.org/arti...elevatingserum-testosterone-level-in-rats.pdf
This has been discussed before. The dose (360 J/cm) is extremely high and the wavelength is infrared, not visible light in the range of 620-670 which is what people is been using lately in the forum.

Makrosky

That's how I see it : 200 mw of 808-nm for 30 minutes produced damage in rats testes.

To achieve this with a redlight mini you'll need to Stick the light to your testes for 30 minutes. And that's for infrared light. If you think visible light can do the damage if sustained for more time... then... well... how much ? 60 minutes of the light against your testes ? Nobody is doing anything remotely close to that. Also I think probably the rat skin is thinner than the human one ? And cells more fragile.

I'm not saying you can't damage your balls with a red light but definitely not if one would use the study you posted as a reference.

sladerunner69

YRQueOw.png

Would two 250w infared heat lamps cause this concern? They are what peat reccomenda himself...

dbh25

"Boys, Don't Toast Your Balls"
Wasn't this the name of an ABC afterschool special?