Bowel Movements And Gas Problem Right After Mental Task

Astolfo

I’m really bored from it. I can’t say it’s the only time when my gut occurs a problem, but this hugely increases my problem like a trigger. Exams are worse than hell for me. Why this happening? How can I solve this?

somuch4food

I think it's hormone related.

I thought food was triggering the gas I often have, but there are times when it starts hours after a meal, often in late afternoon especially if I had a bad night.

I had some private correspondence with Peat a while back regarding mental stress as the source of health issues. He said that even when the diet is otherwise perfect, mental stress can still profoundly disrupt fundamental systems in the body.

I’d recommend meditation. It’s helped me immensely, as much as some might dismiss it.

Runenight201

I had some private correspondence with Peat a while back regarding mental stress as the source of health issues. He said that even when the diet is otherwise perfect, mental stress can still profoundly disrupt fundamental systems in the body.

I’d recommend meditation. It’s helped me immensely, as much as some might dismiss it.

Meditation is cool, but I’d recommend something else.

I see overbearing stress in response to a situation or task to mean that one is not properly developed for that corresponding event.

A speech in front of the mirror is easy, in front of friends harder, and in front of strangers the hardest.

One must properly develop up through the proper stages to be able to confidently handle the task at hand.

Stress can also be found through forcing a task that isn’t useful or meaningful to the individual. Strategically placing oneself in environments where they are pursuing a passionate subject utilizing a skillset that are well developed practically eliminates harmful stress.

Meditation made me relaxed in the moment, but it would do nothing to help me handle future external pressures.

Try coke, red bull or sweet coffee. Even carbonated mineral water helps a lot.

hddmilk

You can visit your professor before the exam

Bring a toy or something during the exam

It almost always turns out that their opinion for you is way better than your expectations
They like balanced people, not just stressed straight-A types

Be yourself in front of the books, that might lead you to staying for decades in this institution

Last edited: