Bottom Of The Barrel Testosterone After Supplmentation

OP
K

Kunstruct

I dk u dk until u test it. If u watch danny Roddy video on mpb, he talks about a lot of things to test to get a picture of what's going on like cholesterol, vit d, prolactin, because because they should be in some range. Anyway good luck man
Thanks!
I have posted colesterol and prolactin in this thread.
My total Colesterol was 160 mg/dL, so not low, neither high.
Prolactin is 6ng/ml, which low. In general it was low over the years.

OP
K

Kunstruct

If anyone finds a solution to penis shrinkage please post it here lol I have penis shrinkage. I hate it lol

I am not sure what other people mean by shrinkage, it seems many have thins thing but it also seems that it is mostly a visual inconvenient for others, for me it is not about that.

I mean that the shrinkage causes irritation and constant awareness of the penile area. Scrotum also shrinks and cause irritation in such way that I am aware of it by just doing work as it has a slight pain. This is not testicle pain, it is scrotum irritation with slight pain.
Strangely enough on top of that this irritation is present either the scrotum is seriously shrinked or normally hanging.

To be honest this exact description I have not heard or read before, but on the other hand these things are not really things people are willing to talk about in such detail.
Also the flatulence cause either instant of after 5 seconds scrotum shrinkage with scrotal irritation. Told the gastoenterologist this, said it is only a pain reaction (yet this happen with anyway, zero pain also give me this reaction). Being that I live in a very small area with religious (ashamed) and uneducated people I honestly doubt people are going to talk about these things with doctors in general, knowing how people express around here and what of a restricted vocabulary many have.

Last edited:

Jing

I mean that the shrinkage causes irritation and constant awareness of the penile area. Scrotum also shrinks and cause irritation in such way that I am aware of it by just doing work as it has a slight pain. This is not testicle pain, it is scrotum irritation with slight pain,
I feel the shrinkage makes my prostatitis worse and yh I'm constantly aware of the area.

OP
K

Kunstruct

So I took those 2 days 7mg Zinc, with the negatives I have posted before, I have not taken any Zinc since then, only those 2 days.

I tried shrimps each day (200mg per day), well oh boy, they make sure there is no nocturnal erection whatsoever, no nocturnal semi-erection, not in the
morning either. I also tried mussels 200gram in one day, same effect.

During the day I feel 100% castrated (impossibility of erection, scrotum feels irritated , absolutely no blood enters the penis in no way) and it causes also urinary issues, I can barely feel the urine coming out and seems the muscles needing for stopping the urine do not react.
This is far from how anyone should feel like, not healthy.

Seems at this point the worst thing I can do is eat seafood or attempt to supplement with Zinc, not even in low dose like I have did.

Jing

can barely feel the urine coming out and seems the muscles needing for stopping the urine do not react.
What happens if you do a kegel ? Can you feel the muscle contracting? Can you hold a kegel for atleast 10 seconds?

OP
K

Kunstruct

What happens if you do a kegel ? Can you feel the muscle contracting? Can you hold a kegel for atleast 10 seconds?
I am having troubles contracting the muscles like that. I believe this wasn't an issue 3 years ago.

OP
K

Kunstruct

I have noticed I got flaky skin on my shins and the skin looks rather cracked.
What could this be related to? Have others fixed this issue? I noticed here and there people saying they have this on the forum.
This is a close up shot, there is still hair on part of the shin, other parts have zero hair now.
The flaky bits can't be seen but against some sun light I see tiny flakes flying around and also they are visible on the black socks.

ZmePPEA.jpg

Last edited:
OP
K

Kunstruct

I have used small Vit A 2500IU to 5000Iu around 2 times per week (Retinil) doses up until recently, maybe like up until 2 weeks ago, topically on my belly.

Could this also be too much Progesterone? Cracking skin? Well I read this one on the forum.
Could also explain why where I have applied Thorne D3/K2 hair has fallow off on the legs, in the same place I have applied Pansterone and Prenenologne in very small doses, but well those actually are isolate spots where hair is not growing anymore on the legs.

OP
K

Kunstruct

I have applied topicall 0.5mg of Cypro yesterday and now today I have tinnitus, the only other moment when I had it was when I tried some Lisuride and tinnitus then became daily, otherwise never had tinnitus as far as I remember.

I have noticed I got flaky skin on my shins and the skin looks rather cracked.
What could this be related to? Have others fixed this issue? I noticed here and there people saying they have this on the forum.
This is a close up shot, there is still hair on part of the shin, other parts have zero hair now.
The flaky bits can't be seen but against some sun light I see tiny flakes flying around and also they are visible on the black socks.

ZmePPEA.jpg

Looks a little bit like EFA-Deficiency syndrome..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals