Bottom Of The Barrel Testosterone After Supplmentation

OP
K

Kunstruct

I started 2 nights ago with 7mg L-optiZinc, it is Zinc Monomethionine.

Result is penile numbness and scrotum irritation and stiffness, the same a low dose of 2mg Progesterone does to me and I started having bad dreams. I generally do not have dreams or at least I do not remember them. But whenever I tried using Zinc bad dreams (not necessary nightmares) started appearing and penile and scrotum issues , it was always like this even years before so that is why I did not was the point to go using it more than trying it for like 3-4days in various years.

Last edited:

Max23

I have already been to a gastroenterologist, as I have mentioned it a couple of times. I also have the antibodies that Celiac disease people have.
I have an appointment again with the gastro again next year to further see what we do.
My total Colesterol was 160 mg/dL, so not low, neither high.

I know you have been to the gastroenterologist before. I said you should get a small intestine biopsy from a gastroenterologist, which is the gold standard to diagnose celiacs. Cholesterol has many functions in the body. Even if your serum levels are ok, it doesn´t automatically mean you have enough for steroid synthesis. With celiacs there are many other deficiencies, like vitamin A, which is required to produce steroids, which you are low in.

OP
K

Kunstruct

I know you have been to the gastroenterologist before. I said you should get a small intestine biopsy from a gastroenterologist, which is the gold standard to diagnose celiacs. Cholesterol has many functions in the body. Even if your serum levels are ok, it doesn´t automatically mean you have enough for steroid synthesis. With celiacs there are many other deficiencies, like vitamin A, which is required to produce steroids, which you are low in.

Well Steroids is pretty much anything, Progesterone, Estradiol, Testosterone, DHEA, Pregenenolone.
I have not tested all steroids this time to know I am low in steroids, except Testosterone, simply did not had the cash after all those antibodies, liver, etc tests.
I've applied topically before 2500 to 5000 IU of Vit A (retinil) once a week or so. I would doubt vitamin A deficiency because of this.

OP
K

Kunstruct

Very interesting I have noticed that the hair on the front of my thighs has disappeared where I have applied the D3/K2 from Thorne which is based on MCT. Around 5-8 times I also put some magnesium chloride in the same spots.
Only in those spots where I have applied stuff it is missing not on other areas on my thighs.
I have also added some Pansterone there very rarely, maybe a total of 5 times at 2mg.
On my shins I have lost the hair on on the back of the shins and only half way down on the exterior of the shins. The rest of the shin has hair.
Rather strange as in these spots on the shins I have not used anything just like 2 times some magnesium chloride.

ebs

Androsterone and DHEA are definitely not as benign as people make it seem, they will shut you down to a degree overtime

I react much better to progesterone, which some claim men should be careful with. Based on my own experience I tend to think it's the opposite. Dhea seems to give me estrogenic symptoms while androsterone makes me almost completely lifeless. Progesterone (around 10mg) gives me an androgenic feeling (even though that's subjective).

baccheion

I react much better to progesterone, which some claim men should be careful with. Based on my own experience I tend to think it's the opposite. Dhea seems to give me estrogenic symptoms while androsterone makes me almost completely lifeless. Progesterone (around 10mg) gives me an androgenic feeling (even though that's subjective).
Have you verified with labs? It could also just be GABA opposing serotonin, resulting in more excitatory neurotransmitters.

OP
K

Kunstruct

op have you tried cypro?
Nope.

Quite honestly none of these stuff like Androsterone in the dosage I took 2mg gave me anything notable, more like heavy eyelids, reason which I simply could not take more than 2 times a week. I hear people here talking everything in big doses and each day for months and how great they feel, others only get depressed from it even in low doses.

SamuraiJack

"Now what I know also simply puts me down, is taking a shower, this is 100% penile insensitivity and retraction after each shower. This thing developed not recently but for the last 2-3 years. Before this was not the case at all."

Interesting. How often do you shower a week?
And do you always use shampoo/body gel?
Reason I ask is because they can contain endocrine disruptors like phalates, parabens etc and could be responsible for the ball/penis shrinkage.

Also I agree low e2 could be an issue as someone pointed out. After using some of haiduts products I'd always come into e2 leaving me feeling bad for a few days till it rose to normal levels. I no longer use them, only diamant occasionally.
I'm talking about andro, k2 & vit e. They tend to tank my levels even after few days of use so just keep an eye out for those.

Good luck and do post future blood results.

T

TheBeard

I'm starting a transcrotal Pregnenolone in DMSO experiment starting from tomorrow, hoping to see benefits from the downstream conversion to progesterone and allopregnanolone.
My one week transcrotal DHEA is now over. Not amazed: slight cognitive improvement, sharper brain, but along with too much agitation for it to be a comfortable ride.

Jing

If anyone finds a solution to penis shrinkage please post it here lol I have penis shrinkage. I hate it lol

T

TheBeard

If anyone finds a solution to penis shrinkage please post it here lol I have penis shrinkage. I hate it lol

Secondary to what?
Shrinkage means it got smaller.
Do you mean you have a small penis to begin with, or it got smaller recently?

Jing

Secondary to what?
Shrinkage means it got smaller.
Do you mean you have a small penis to begin with, or it got smaller recently?
Flaccid penis size always shrinks up, it doesn't hang at its full size .

OP
K

Kunstruct

"Now what I know also simply puts me down, is taking a shower, this is 100% penile insensitivity and retraction after each shower. This thing developed not recently but for the last 2-3 years. Before this was not the case at all."

Interesting. How often do you shower a week?
And do you always use shampoo/body gel?
Reason I ask is because they can contain endocrine disruptors like phalates, parabens etc and could be responsible for the ball/penis shrinkage.

Also I agree low e2 could be an issue as someone pointed out. After using some of haiduts products I'd always come into e2 leaving me feeling bad for a few days till it rose to normal levels. I no longer use them, only diamant occasionally.
I'm talking about andro, k2 & vit e. They tend to tank my levels even after few days of use so just keep an eye out for those.

Good luck and do post future blood results.

I have not taken any Haidut products before this second half of the year. This issues with the shower appeared in the last 2-3years, surely 3 years, I would doubt it's K2 or E as I have not supplemented with anything like that 2 or 3 years ago.
I sued to shower each day even twice a day before, since these issues I am not keen on taking a shower, especially recently in this latest month.
For the shower I only use a soap, no gel, Shampoo is Selsun Regular, that around 2 times a week on my scalp.

Thanks, I will do some test in the next couple of months since I have lots of other tests to spend the money on.

OP
K

Kunstruct

What's ur vitamin d blood work at?

I do not have any recent Vit D, it was fine before. I know many people have this issue with low Vit D when their company send them to do some Vit D tests, cause regular folks I don't see them try to test this by their own, neither doctors here seem to even care a bit about it.

I do not have any recent Vit D, it was fine before. I know many people have this issue with low Vit D when their company send them to do some Vit D tests, cause regular folks I don't see them try to test this by their own, neither doctors here seem to even care a bit about it.

Maybe its low causing ur problem but u have to check to know, I think it's cheap to test it out of pocket like 30 or 40

Last edited:
OP
K

Kunstruct

Maybe its low causing ur problem but u have to check to know, I think it's cheap to test it out of pocket like 30 or 40
Could it be low when it was supplemented until 2 weeks ago with 2000IU to 5000IU several times per week? I would have my doubts about being low.
It's 30-40USD indeed, yet in my part of the world that is not cheap. It is not easy to do these blood tests for us financially.

Could it be low when it was supplemented until 2 weeks ago with 2000IU to 5000IU several times per week? I would have my doubts about being low.
It's 30-40USD indeed, yet in my part of the world that is not cheap. It is not easy to do these blood tests for us financially.

I dk u dk until u test it. If u watch danny Roddy video on mpb, he talks about a lot of things to test to get a picture of what's going on like cholesterol, vit d, prolactin, because because they should be in some range. Anyway good luck man

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals