Bottom Of The Barrel Testosterone After Supplmentation

redsun

Redsun, I took B50 from Now Foods 2 times and I got some massive apathy and foggyness, to the point I could barely do anything for 2 days each time I took it. I am rather concerned to take it again considering these experiences.

As far as I have seen cheeses are rather ok, but the yogurt and creamy type of dozen types of dairy products aren't doing me good, some of them are apparently neutral some of them not. But yeah I generally do not consume other form of dairy except cheese since I know things could be bad.

Strangely enough I did not had diarrhea. Maybe if I would have had a peas and beans meal diarrhea would have been there, but I do not eat such foods as beans and peas, way to much gas and discomfort and smelly flatulence.

Yeh the high dose B50, B100 complexes are worthless because they are nowhere near "normal" proportions. All it is doing is pushing tons of Bs in unnatural levels and dropping blood sugar like crazy and eating other nutrients. You could be already screwed up by the hormones messing with your minerals and Bs worsen this because they also utilize minerals. Your testosterone dropping substantially is a sign of this.

As another poster said it may be in your best interest to drop everything and just give your body a break. Eat good food that doesnt give you digestive issues, lots of minerals especially zinc, and give it time.

Arnold Grape

Its crazy because every other thread is about some supplement/hormone or post of a long list that someone is taking and then as soon as someone is not doing well its like your insane for using supplements (even small amounts like op) - and all you need is food.
Lol — this, entirely: virtually every post you read advocates taking x. When it’s dialed in, the food does not need supplementary things Ime. I do think op might do well with activated charcoal, however.

baccheion

Maybe it's androsterone or progesterone. What was DHT, SHBG, free testosterone, etc?

CLASH

Generally I meat, boiled chicken. Boiled porc meat.
Boiled Pasta, Boiled Rice. Croissants, various cheese and dough stuff. A bit of chocolate.
Cheses also, but not that much I feel estradiol rising.
Sweets.
Cola in low quantity seems to make the gut better. Can even acutely lower gut pain briefly.
Some eggs, not as many as before.
Carrots boiled, carrot juice.
Some potatoes sometimes, some burgers sometime. Rarely some pizza.
Occasionally red bull 250mg.

In my opinion your diet is likely to be the culprit. I doubt the supps killed you that much. You keep asking about the antibodies, have you tried dropping wheat?

T

TheBeard

That wasn't really my point. The point is, supplements have clearly made things worse, as evidenced by the blood tests. At any rate, if he does have androgen resistance, upping androgens with supplements won't do anything beneficial anyway because they won't be utilized.

I know the androgen resistance is not your point, it's mine. Yours is that a 700ng/dl test level is "fine" and doesn't warrant supplementation, it only warrants moving on with one's life.

When you get more test in someone who has ARS you give the opportunity to create more androgen receptors and more of the test to attach to it. As you may know, an increase in androgens increases the receptor quantity and density.

schultz

Generally I meat, boiled chicken. Boiled porc meat.
Boiled Pasta, Boiled Rice. Croissants, various cheese and dough stuff. A bit of chocolate.
Cheses also, but not that much I feel estradiol rising.
Sweets.
Cola in low quantity seems to make the gut better. Can even acutely lower gut pain briefly.
Some eggs, not as many as before.
Carrots boiled, carrot juice.
Some potatoes sometimes, some burgers sometime. Rarely some pizza.
Occasionally red bull 250mg.

Your diet does not seem that complete to me. Have you plugged everything into cronometer to see what targets are being hit? Based on what you've said here, I would guess your problems are mainly because of your diet, though I am just basing this off the information you've given us.

Cooked carrots and carrot juice are probably not the greatest... Ray has cautioned against both of these.

Max23

You should go to a gastroenterologist and have a biopsy to know for sure you have celiacs. I think you are underestimating how devastating it can be. It can manifest differently in different people. In your case it would explain a lot, especially the GI issues. Celiacs can cause dysbiosis, leaky gut and all sort of other things. Low testosterone could be a cholesterol deficiency. After the biopsy you should try a zero gluten diet.

sebastian_r

You are taking suppressive steroids.

Stop taking them, all of them.

And cut out all dairy. Dairy has caused hormonal issues for plenty of guys here on the forum.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kunstruct

In my opinion your diet is likely to be the culprit. I doubt the supps killed you that much. You keep asking about the antibodies, have you tried dropping wheat?

I am trying now basically.
It's not like I always had issues with wheat, but current I am producing antibodies for it, so well I am dropping it.

OP
K

Kunstruct

You are taking suppressive steroids.

Stop taking them, all of them.

And cut out all dairy. Dairy has caused hormonal issues for plenty of guys here on the forum.

Did you even see the dosages and see what other take? My Test is dropping way before these supplements, they just didn't help anything.

1 week of 8mcg T3 is a big thing?
People here take whopping doses of 75mcg for months.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kunstruct

You should go to a gastroenterologist and have a biopsy to know for sure you have celiacs. I think you are underestimating how devastating it can be. It can manifest differently in different people. In your case it would explain a lot, especially the GI issues. Celiacs can cause dysbiosis, leaky gut and all sort of other things. Low testosterone could be a cholesterol deficiency. After the biopsy you should try a zero gluten diet.

I have already been to a gastroenterologist, as I have mentioned it a couple of times. I also have the antibodies that Celiac disease people have.
I have an appointment again with the gastro again next year to further see what we do.
My total Colesterol was 160 mg/dL, so not low, neither high.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kunstruct

Maybe it's androsterone or progesterone. What was DHT, SHBG, free testosterone, etc?

I have not done them this time as what the doctor asked me to do (lots of tests) was already 250USD at reputable normal priced lab.
DHT and the rest are expensive tests and it is worth to do all of them at once . I will do them again at some point but not having the cash now.

CLASH

Did you even see the dosages and see what other take? My Test is dropping way before these supplements, they just didn't help anything.

I am trying now basically.
It's not like I always had issues with wheat, but current I am producing antibodies for it, so well I am dropping it.

In my experience if there is some irritating agent consistently bothering the body i.e. an infection, irritating food, toxin etc then regardless of whats taken the body wont get to an optimal state. The irritating agent has to be removed. The other stuff may just help in the meantime while the irritant is present.

In my experience with autoimmune type things paleo type diets work best minus excess vegetables, nuts, seeds and perhaps starches depending on the person; so essentially meat, seafood, fruit, juice, saturated fats, carrots and for starches if tolerated sweet potato/ yam, white rice. Its not too hard to construct a diet with this, just a bit expensive. Get what you pay for ;)

OP
K

Kunstruct

I have been exposed to lots of chemicals in my life even as a child and even recently by using lots of substances for the plants in the garden, some of the most toxic things possible.
We used to chew lead when we were kids, not sure if that had any effect or not on me, probably it had.

OP
K

Kunstruct

Yeh the high dose B50, B100 complexes are worthless because they are nowhere near "normal" proportions. All it is doing is pushing tons of Bs in unnatural levels and dropping blood sugar like crazy and eating other nutrients. You could be already screwed up by the hormones messing with your minerals and Bs worsen this because they also utilize minerals. Your testosterone dropping substantially is a sign of this.

As another poster said it may be in your best interest to drop everything and just give your body a break. Eat good food that doesnt give you digestive issues, lots of minerals especially zinc, and give it time.

Yeah maybe, well I have took B50 only a couple of times like I have said, the negative effect was too acute to try again even if you have to think how many people on this forum actually take B50 or recommend it.
There's a bit more with me, like immense stress sometimes, lots of toxic exposure in life, literally and figuratively.

I cannot say every time someone posts that I have not taken these things each and every day and I am not sure why don't comment about steroids on threads where people gorge on massive amounts and tell them how bad these tings they are.

But this is important to have a testimonial like this, how many people keep supplementing here and nothing really good happens to them and never test thing, I know people want a recipe for success, this is not one of those.

opethfeldt

I know the androgen resistance is not your point, it's mine. Yours is that a 700ng/dl test level is "fine" and doesn't warrant supplementation, it only warrants moving on with one's life.

When you get more test in someone who has ARS you give the opportunity to create more androgen receptors and more of the test to attach to it. As you may know, an increase in androgens increases the receptor quantity and density.
I never said to "move on in life". Please stop putting words in my mouth. What I said was that because he's obviously messed up his body through supplementation, it might be a good idea to stop supplementing for a while, return to baseline and then add things in slowly as opposed to throwing everything in at once like it sounds like he did. I made the same mistake when I joined this forum.

OP
K

Kunstruct

he's obviously messed up his body through supplementation

Obviously not obviously.
You have no idea the type of exposure I have and how many heavy toxins I have been exposed to, massive amounts of stress, etc. It is far from "obvious"

OP
K

Kunstruct

One interesting thing has been the adding of Sodium Bicarbonte in 2grams or up to 5grams per day with on demand dosing, this seems to lower gut symptoms so far these 2 days when I have tried.
Sipping small amounts of Cola can lower gut symptoms or even acutely make them disappear, but no cure here in this one.
Sparkling water is not doing anything good.

2 grams of Charcoal did nothing more than blacken the stool, never when I have tried it did anything for me.

opethfeldt

Obviously not obviously.
You have no idea the type of exposure I have and how many heavy toxins I have been exposed to, massive amounts of stress, etc. It is far from "obvious"
You made it out like you had better androgens before supplementation than after. Clearly, something is wrong if your androgens are dropping. If it is due to stress/toxins/whatever, then address that first and then add in supplements if needed. I'm not sure why I'm being attacked in this thread. I'm simply trying to help.

redsun

Yeah maybe, well I have took B50 only a couple of times like I have said, the negative effect was too acute to try again even if you have to think how many people on this forum actually take B50 or recommend it.
There's a bit more with me, like immense stress sometimes, lots of toxic exposure in life, literally and figuratively.

I cannot say every time someone posts that I have not taken these things each and every day and I am not sure why don't comment about steroids on threads where people gorge on massive amounts and tell them how bad these tings they are.

But this is important to have a testimonial like this, how many people keep supplementing here and nothing really good happens to them and never test thing, I know people want a recipe for success, this is not one of those.

The reason you don't have people going on other threads of those supplementing large amounts of a variety of hormones because there is no point with people that have already been using these things for so long, all it would do is create problems and solve nothing.

I don't know you personally but I care in a general sense that some people that aren't that deep in like yourself don't royally screw themselves up even more. I'd imagine a few others that voice a similar opinion to mine think the same way. If it bothers enough you can try putting something in your first OP "No anti-hormone posts plox" then you'd avoid this hopefully.

And I think you sharing this experience is extremely important.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals