Bottom Of The Barrel Testosterone After Supplmentation

Kunstruct

I got my new tests after all kind of supplementation with Progesterone, DHEA, Pregnenolone, Androsterone. B2 (riboflavin), D3, K2, Magnesium. Vitamin A.
All low dose.

Now I have 195 ng/dl from 684 ng/dl last time which I though is low enough already. My Androgens have been slowly dropping in recent years.

Thyroid is so far fine.

I even did a bit of T3 recently for one week, which seems to do exactly zero for me. I was looking for the miracle which some are reporting. The only thing it seemed to do is increase the gut discomfort a bit.

Prolactin is 6ng/ml which is pretty much my typical prolactin over the years, only one time was 13ng/ml, so far thankfully I did not had hyperporlactinemia, maybe at some point I might had it acute but surely not chronic my tests thru the years show.

Calcium, Magnesium, Potasium, etc. are all good.
Hemo all looks fine.

TGP is also high now at 49, while in summer was 28.
So this is not ok with the liver.
I have been taking prescribed antibiotics, not sure if has anything to with that.

Anti-gliadin IgG is very high at 48, when it should be around 5.
I assume the doctor will say am I am intolerant to gluten and I have celiac disease, I mean at least this is what I suspect.
But my gut issues are from as long as I remember, I went to the doctor as my belly started hurting really bad lately to the point I was staying in bed and had a similar episode where I was almost screaming in pain in the summer.

Last edited:

NathanK

Lower that endotoxin and fix your gut.

Europe PMC

"The exact mechanisms by which endotoxin impairs testosterone production are not entirely clear. Experimental administration of LPS to animals has been shown to decrease the
frequency and amplitude of LH pulses by suppressing both
hypothalamic and anterior pituitary function (10), thereby
reducing the pituitary drive for testosterone production. However, we observed no evidence for such an effect in either of
our studies. Second, animal studies have confirmed that experimental administration of LPS directly inhibits the production
of testosterone by reducing steroidogenic acute regulatory
protein (StAR) activity (5, 19), a key protein involved in the
initial transfer of cholesterol into mitochondria, where it is
converted into testosterone. Rodent studies report that mitochondrial StAR levels fall to only 10% of baseline within 2 h
of endotoxin exposure, mediated primarily by mitochondrial
oxidative stress, not direct cytokine action (5, 19)...."
"Subsequently, several hours later, indirect inhibition of Leydig cell function is mediated by the release of proinflammatory cytokines such as TNF-, IL-1, and IL-6, which reduce the activity of other key enzymes involved in steroidogenesis (1,19, 20). These cytokines are produced by testicular macrophages and Leydig cells themselves in response to LPS (1, 32) plus adipose tissue (18). Therefore, the obesity-related inflammatory inhibition of testicular steroidogenesis is the net effect of a direct and rapid endotoxin-related reduction in StAR activity, followed by a delayed inhibition of steroidogenic enzymes such as cholesterol side chain cleavage (P450) by cytokines released by LPS-activated Leydig cells and macrophages plus adipose tissue independent of endotoxin exposure."

OP
K

Kunstruct

You know the strange thing is that I was never this lower Androgen in the years I have tested these in blood and I always had gut issues, not always the same gut issues, but they were there, and also not entirely permanent gut issues.
Latest years no PUFA, Androgens went down, years before, I was consuming PUFA and normal or higher Androgens.
And right before this acute gut issues I was really good, except one episode of around 2 weeks in summer this year.

I do not think that taking all these hormones and supplementation makes sense for the Testosterone to have come so low, gut issues have been there before and I took zero supplementation before and I was fine in this aspect.
Must be something new that is happening to me.
Clearly no PUFA has not zero for me for the last 2 years, no magic thing here.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kunstruct

Very interesting recent symptoms are penile volume reduce and scrotum stress when having flatulence.

Defecating makes me sleepy and brain fogged also penile function is completely off after defecating.
If I have loose stool is worse than when having formed or firm stool.
Sometime after defecating I get strong heart beatings with very heavy eyelids. Such a complete loss of energy that I have to sit and I can barely think anything.

Strangely enough, years before I was struggling no being semi-erect while defecating and defecating brought a sense of doing something good. Now recently I associate it with only serious acute issues which influence my life in a very negative way.

Maybe someone reads this at some point in time and finds has had the same issues.

OP
K

Kunstruct

Anyone else did tests for Anti-gliadin IgA and IgG that have acute or chronic gut issues?
This indicates Celiac disease.

PPbro

So you had a total T of 684 and decided it would be a good idea to introduce .... Progesterone, DHEA, Pregnenolone, Androsterone. B2 (riboflavin), D3, K2, Magnesium. Vitamin A.

Based on ... the opinion of uneducated people on the internet?

drop them all, focus on eating clean (use cronometer.com for micro nutrition), log off, relax. If you’ve been training more, train wayyy less. If you’ve been stressing more, fix that.

OP
K

Kunstruct

I have not introduced them all the the same time, each and every day the same thing. Pretty much all different days and definitely all low dose without doubt.
The reason I started to look for a solution was the sexual issues I started having, loss of strength and muscle mass.

OP
K

Kunstruct

I am sure I am not the only one with these issues or in the same situation yet most people prefer not to expose themselves as they will be questioned and even attacked and secondly most do not like doing bloodwork and feel they are a waste of money.
At least every time I talk about myself someone on the forum will start with some rebuke/reproof.
That being said, if you look at the stack of some people on the forum you will see some success with pretty much lots drugs and hormones, way more stuff and massive dosses unlike what I was doing so the attempt to rebuke is pretty weak I'd say.

T

TheBeard

So you had a total T of 684 and decided it would be a good idea to introduce .... Progesterone, DHEA, Pregnenolone, Androsterone. B2 (riboflavin), D3, K2, Magnesium. Vitamin A.

Based on ... the opinion of uneducated people on the internet?

drop them all, focus on eating clean (use cronometer.com for micro nutrition), log off, relax. If you’ve been training more, train wayyy less. If you’ve been stressing more, fix that.

Why are you pretending to be a female?
Why do you have to make such acidic comments?

T

TheBeard

I got my new tests after all kind of supplementation with Progesterone, DHEA, Pregnenolone, Androsterone. B2 (riboflavin), D3, K2, Magnesium. Vitamin A.
All low dose.

Now I have 195 ng/dl from 684 ng/dl last time which I though is low enough already. My Androgens have been slowly dropping in recent years.

Thyroid is so far fine.

I even did a bit of T3 recently for one week, which seems to do exactly zero for me. I was looking for the miracle which some are reporting. The only thing it seemed to do is increase the gut discomfort a bit.

Prolactin is 6ng/ml which is pretty much my typical prolactin over the years, only one time was 13ng/ml, so far thankfully I did not had hyperporlactinemia, maybe at some point I might had it acute but surely not chronic my tests thru the years show.

Calcium, Magnesium, Potasium, etc. are all good.
Hemo all looks fine.

TGP is also high now at 49, while in summer was 28.
So this is not ok with the liver.
I have been taking prescribed antibiotics, not sure if has anything to with that.

Anti-gliadin IgG is very high at 48, when it should be around 5.
I assume the doctor will say am I am intolerant to gluten and I have celiac disease, I mean at least this is what I suspect.
But my gut issues are from as long as I remember, I went to the doctor as my belly started hurting really bad lately to the point I was staying in bed and had a similar episode where I was almost screaming in pain in the summer.

It could either be that your gut situation has worsened, or that the hormone supplementation caused a negative feedback loop.
Androsterone and DHEA are definitely not as benign as people make it seem, they will shut you down to a degree overtime

OP
K

Kunstruct

How much of each steroid are you taking?

Not all at the same time, that is for sure, alternating days and sometimes nothing.

Androsterone liquid 2mg
Pregnenolone liquid 2mg
Protesterone gel 2mg
DHEA around 5mg to 10mg pill or topical liquid around 3-5mg

Mostly topical stuff from Haidut.
I used to take some of those 50mg Prenenolone pills dosages like some people do, some here even take 100-200mg in certain days, haven't done that so far.

Vit A either 2500 IU or 5000 IU
Riboflavin 100mg or less
Selenium 100mcg
Magnesium Chloride topically, just rub a bit on my tights.
D3 around 2000IU to 5000IU
Calcium 500mg-1000mg

I used to take 10mg Zinc some months ago but made me depressed so I stopped.

Took around 6 times 0.1ml of Methylene Blue in recent time.

OP
K

Kunstruct

It could either be that your gut situation has worsened, or that the hormone supplementation caused a negative feedback loop.
Androsterone and DHEA are definitely not as benign as people make it seem, they will shut you down to a degree overtime

Yeah, it's either one I would also say, except my doses are very mild unlike some of the guys.
I used to have good LH and FSH value before. I haven't tested them now since all those doctor requested tests were already lots of money.

I come from a background with many issues so I am not surprised I have issues with my gut.

I thought I'd share my experience.

OP
K

Kunstruct

Yeah so it seems the comments will be those of how wrong I was for taking what I have taken, if that is what you think, then I do not know what you are doing on this forum really or you completely ignore parts of this forum and what people do.

One more ruined by supps and some alternative ideas from internet. You are not alone. I wish you recover. Stay strong.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals