Bottled water doesn't hydrate me

Vins7

I feel that the water does not hydrate me correctly, it generates some kind of imbalance in my body, after drinking I feel that I urinate quickly transparent, it makes me cold and I do not feel well hydrated.

Is there a drink that I can use instead of water that will hydrate me better, especially after doing resistance training.
I have tried adding a little salt to the water but I don't know what salt / water ratio to do. I also add some squeezed lemon, but it doesn't seem like a better option.

Another aspect is that I rarely feel the need of drinking water, I don't crave It, I drink it for the simple fact of trying to feel better, less dry, less fatigued, because I know that I am dehydrated. I crave fruit juices but it is not something that I usually feel like.

Has anyone dealt with something similar and managed to improve their hydration level?

reaching

Water isn't hydrating. It literally dehydrates you by eliminating your electrolytes and drying you out from the inside.

Fruit juice is pretty hydrating and water caaan be hydrating by adding some juices or salt but I think the key is to just sip.
Any time you drink anything, sipping and room temperature. Takes a while to get used to and it is individualistic and depends on your diet and exercises and climate of course.

But basically, screw water. I drinking carbonated sometimes water because I like it but I feel the same way as you, it doesn'T really quench your thirst right?
Ironically, when I am thirsty, I might just lick some salt and then take a swig of water.
Raw meat is nice too but not sure if you are interested in going down that road.

OP
V

Vins7

Water isn't hydrating. It literally dehydrates you by eliminating your electrolytes and drying you out from the inside.

Fruit juice is pretty hydrating and water caaan be hydrating by adding some juices or salt but I think the key is to just sip.
Any time you drink anything, sipping and room temperature. Takes a while to get used to and it is individualistic and depends on your diet and exercises and climate of course.

But basically, screw water. I drinking carbonated sometimes water because I like it but I feel the same way as you, it doesn'T really quench your thirst right?
Ironically, when I am thirsty, I might just lick some salt and then take a swig of water.
Raw meat is nice too but not sure if you are interested in going down that road.
And why I didnt hace this issue when I was younger? I didnt hace this strange difficult yo describe sensation of dryness , and I craved water.

shine

Have you taken antibiotics since the time you were younger and didn't have this problem?

In my case, taking hyaluronic acid capsules and Lactobacillus plantarum helped hydration issues.

L. plantarum increases skin hydration

reaching

And why I didnt hace this issue when I was younger? I didnt hace this strange difficult yo describe sensation of dryness , and I craved water.
Yeah not sure about that.
but I do remember craving water as a kid too but it was usually because I was active. Outside all day playing and moving. In the sun. I don’t know why hose water tasted so good in the summer haha.

OP
V

Vins7

Yeah not sure about that.
but I do remember craving water as a kid too but it was usually because I was active. Outside all day playing and moving. In the sun. I don’t know why hose water tasted so good in the summer haha.
Jajajaja there was no more refreshing water than that

nitro warrior

I feel that the water does not hydrate me correctly, it generates some kind of imbalance in my body, after drinking I feel that I urinate quickly transparent, it makes me cold and I do not feel well hydrated.
Do you eat a lot of starch?

nitro warrior

There is a chance its related to starch consumption, had a similar issue. I'd try to ditch all starch for a while to see if it makes a difference. Do you ever also feel nausea during resistance training when you normally wouldn't?

kimbriel

Try drinking water with trace minerals added to it - sodium, potassium, magnesium etc. I drink a couple tall glasses of water with added minerals every day. It seems to be more hydrating than just water.

OP
V

Vins7

Existe la posibilidad de que esté relacionado con el consumo de almidón; tuvo un problema similar. Intentaría deshacerme de todo el almidón por un tiempo para ver si hay alguna diferencia. ¿Alguna vez has sentido náuseas durante el entrenamiento de resistencia cuando normalmente no las sentirías?
I'm starting to think about this. Starch could be the problema but I don't want to lose weight. What could I eat to replace starch for not losing weight? Fat makes me feel much more satiated than starch.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals