Both Conservatives And Liberals Are Narcissistic, Former Are Entitled Latter Are Insecure

Regina

what did you learn?

What was it about him that elicited this response?
There is too much regarding what it is that I have learned. But I have confirmation beyond a doubt and a complete picture.

I would still put him on the narcissistic spectrum--rather than full-blown psychopath. He is also most definitely not top of the food chain. lol
More like andropause. Narcissist in that he most assuredly needs people, the adulation, the bowing fleet of students. A loyal coterie. The theatre. And by whatever means, by gummit, he will retain this illusion of power. (And I say "illusion" of power because the only power is power over one self). A girlfriend (repleet with push-pull relationship dynamic) put in place for triangulation and to report who might threaten the mini-fiefdom. Then a fingered imaginary enemy is stalked. A hit is put in place. Like an automaton, the narcissistic sociopath commits extreme bodily damage to the threat (usually a small woman). (I can't make this up).

Anyway, I knew nothing of this. I had no idea who is girlfriend was. He was just a popular teacher. I thought nothing at all of him. A bit of a thug (boxey blunt instrument) for my taste. Not my kind of aikidoist but I still wanted to take his class and try to understand his large following. Yet, whenever he was in class under a different teacher, I would have this reaction with him. I was like, "damn. sorry, I want to try to work with him." But whenever I was very physically close to him, my body would just do this weird alarm state thing - dump liver glycogen, flood with NE and freeze.

I'm super empathic ESP person--which makes for a certain kind of aikidoist that some people really appreciate (very responsive ukemi and finesse in timing that allows for a very light touch) and some people detest this. So, I don't know. I think my physiological response to him is spot on. Because he is good at covering up his pitch black dark energy. But I'm akin to a beagle at the airport. I can't help it. I'm not wrong. But my cognitive conscious mind doesn't piece together why until much later. But this is prefunctory. Like duh, all the pieces make sense now.

Last edited:
Top of the chain. No fear. No empathy. Survival. But to lambs- a psychopath.

Yes, we need to be psychopathic, in ways that spell that augur well for survival.

No mercy! No mercy for Monsanto!

No fear of death.

That is such a noble concept. When I see ants or termites or bees, I see how their colonies survive. When I see man, I see how civilizations grow.

They don't fade. There is continuity. Civilizations fade. And there lies the difference in contrasting natures.

There is a subset, a class of these creatures, that don't care about their own survival. It matters more that the own society survive. There is peace. The evil is that many have to make a personal sacrifice of death. The good is that all's well.

Civilizations decay because there is no class that rises to the occasion of grave danger. The fear of death stops us cold. Without this fear, a horde will rise up in unison and put themselves in death's way in the hope that the survivors will restore peace and order. And justice (a word besmirched by SJWs).

Fathers and mothers will only say 'Let other families' first-born do it!

Psychopaths are demonized but the greatest men of history were psychopaths but with their predatory nature directed at outsiders.

People have forgotten so much basic information that was common knowledge just a while ago. One being that there different classes of human beings.
You've got your priest class, your warrior class, your peasant class, your healers, etc.

For example the native americans you see today and the ones that were subjugated and make to take the walk of tears were not the savage warriors that struck fear into the heart of white men. They were weak peasant farmer native americans.

The U.S.G. knew that once it removed the warrior class the villagers and peasants would be easy pickings and that's what it did it killed the Cherokees and the warriors sect of the other tribes and after that the indians that had given them hell became docile subjugates.

Psychopathic western society has us all mixed up. It has turned different individuals with different phenotypes and genetic destinies into cookie cutter worker drones.

The problem with modern society is that psychopaths are raised by parents who don't know what they are and if they do react with fear, revulsion, or denial.

A well channeled psychopath can make or break history. These people are gods gift to man. Or it's greatest curse.

In a more natural communal or tribal setting, a priest would spot one early and, thought it might be difficult, mold him into something more than human. Or they would push him off on an ice float.

Unfortunately only the elites have eyes to see and only they can access the true power of the psychopath which is why they rule and you drool

There is too much regarding what it is that I have learned. But I have confirmation beyond a doubt and a complete picture.

I would still put him on the narcissistic spectrum--rather than full-blown psychopath. He is also most definitely not top of the food chain. lol
More like andropause. Narcissist in that he most assuredly needs people, the adulation, the bowing fleet of students. A loyal coterie. The theatre. And by whatever means, by gummit, he will retain this illusion of power. (And I say "illusion" of power because the only power is power over one self). A girlfriend (repleet with push-pull relationship dynamic) put in place for triangulation and to report who might threaten the mini-fiefdom. Then a fingered imaginary enemy is stalked. A hit is put in place. Like an automaton, the narcissistic sociopath commits extreme bodily damage to the threat (usually a small woman). (I can't make this up).

Anyway, I knew nothing of this. I had no idea who is girlfriend was. He was just a popular teacher. I thought nothing at all of him. A bit of a thug (boxey blunt instrument) for my taste. Not my kind of aikidoist but I still wanted to take his class and try to understand his large following. Yet, whenever he was in class under a different teacher, I would have this reaction with him. I was like, "damn. sorry, I want to try to work with him." But whenever I was very physically close to him, my body would just do this weird alarm state thing - dump liver glycogen, flood with NE and freeze.

I'm super empathic ESP person--which makes for a certain kind of aikidoist that some people really appreciate (very responsive ukemi and finesse in timing that allows for a very light touch) and some people detest this. So, I don't know. I think my physiological response to him is spot on. Because he is good at covering up his pitch black dark energy. But I'm akin to a beagle at the airport. I can't help it. I'm not wrong. But my cognitive conscious mind doesn't piece together why until much later. But this is prefunctory. Like duh, all the pieces make sense now.

I think youre 100% right about this guy. You're also right about him being a sociopath or malignant narcissist. They tend to build little fief-doms like you said to validate their egos and sense of self.

Psychopaths on the other hand can be the most charming and endearing people you will ever meet.

I think what women have over men in terms of brains is their highly attuned radar that reacts to vibes, disposition, character etc. Unfortunately it is taken advantage of by men who fake being something they're not. Woman are so good at reading men that the only way a man could convince a woman he was something more was to first convince himself. Narcissism.

But at the same time women deny the truth when it pops it a ugly head and delude themselves into believing the happy lie.

It's created an evolutionary arms race of men who strut and pretend to be this or that badass character and women that won't respond to a man that isn't strutting and parading himself around like king shyt.

So many people really think they are what they think they are.

But yes that dark vibe is real I've felt it in otherwise normal seeming family men who despite their geniality gave off a subtle vibe of evil. What you felt would be called demonic possession in other cultures.

cyclops

Psychopathic western society has us all mixed up. It has turned different individuals with different phenotypes and genetic destinies into cookie cutter worker drones.

People have forgotten so much basic information that was common knowledge just a while ago. One being that there different classes of human beings.
You've got your priest class, your warrior class, your peasant class, your healers, etc.

More then ever, people can develop and explore their talents as much as they want. We have all types of sports, jobs, hobbies, etc available that people can try and learn about. It's good when people find themselves in meaningful positions because they had passion for or developed their talents for something. If you dont have passion or work hard at something you may wind up a "worker drone."

It's not good for a person to be born into a certain destiny because of who their parents are. I've seen siblings who are night and day, they shouldn't all be doing the same things or be put into a certain class. People should just find out what is needed or what they enjoy and are good at and develop and work at it. Or be lazy and unambitious and not achieve much -- their fault.

But I wouldn't try to put people in a box or worry about anyone's destiny except your own; it's just not up to anyone else to decide what another human being should be doing with their lives.

Last edited:
But I wouldn't try to put people in a box or worry about anyone's destiny except your own; it's just not up to anyone else to decide what another human being should be doing with their lives.

Tell that to the elites.

Or the parents and coaches of every successful athlete ever.

Can you imagine what serena williams, (a large" high testosterone black girl from the compton) would be doing if she didn't have her dad? Locked up in jail most likely.

Can you imagine what LeBron James (raised in poverty by a single mother) would be doing if he didn't have that highschool coach that saw potential.

It's every persons duty to guide others below them that's the whole point of society

Regina

I think youre 100% right about this guy. You're also right about him being a sociopath or malignant narcissist. They tend to build little fief-doms like you said to validate their egos and sense of self.

Psychopaths on the other hand can be the most charming and endearing people you will ever meet.

I think what women have over men in terms of brains is their highly attuned radar that reacts to vibes, disposition, character etc. Unfortunately it is taken advantage of by men who fake being something they're not. Woman are so good at reading men that the only way a man could convince a woman he was something more was to first convince himself. Narcissism.

But at the same time women deny the truth when it pops it a ugly head and delude themselves into believing the happy lie.

It's created an evolutionary arms race of men who strut and pretend to be this or that badass character and women that won't respond to a man that isn't strutting and parading himself around like king shyt.

So many people really think they are what they think they are.

But yes that dark vibe is real I've felt it in otherwise normal seeming family men who despite their geniality gave off a subtle vibe of evil. What you felt would be called demonic possession in other cultures.
Yep. For me, it is pretty hard to hide it in a dojo. "Everything comes out on the mat." Some of these faux-alpha andropause dudes are fire-hoses of dark energy. They don't mind being flying monkeys in the fief-doms in order to belong.
I agree with Sam Vaknin that the mini fief-dom model with a narcissistic sociopath or psychopath at the top is cropping up all over the place. I can't find a contractor in Chicago who is not narcisisstically heading a clique of worker bee sheep. The sheep are good. I think oh dear why does this good man stay working under this train-wreck-ruin-everything "leader." But they do. Anyone working in IT (especially in the banks) will see these type of deranged managers who head up people with quadruple his IQ. Architects also suck. Almost worse than lawyers. Dante's Inferno.

Last edited:

InChristAlone

I think it may also be a hormonally governed physiological phenomenon, too. During the worst periods of my hyperPOTS, which is characterised by excess plasma norepinephrine, I constantly had negative thoughts related to death, fear of death, others dying, etc. Irukandji syndrome from the sting of the Irukandji jellyfish results in an intense feeling of impending doom and fear of death, so powerful that people want to die. Subsequent to being stung plasma levels of epinephrine and norepinephrine increase. I think it's possible the fear of death may be an indication of general health, in some ways.
Man! Never want to get stung then! I have had that impending doom it's something I never want to experience again. I got it in a moldy house.

cyclops

Tell that to the elites.

Or the parents and coaches of every successful athlete ever.

Can you imagine what serena williams, (a large" high testosterone black girl from the compton) would be doing if she didn't have her dad? Locked up in jail most likely.

Can you imagine what LeBron James (raised in poverty by a single mother) would be doing if he didn't have that highschool coach that saw potential.

It's every persons duty to guide others below them that's the whole point of society

I'm sure there are some successful athletes who decided they wanted to be athletes themselves, it wasn't decided for them by others. Of course they must get help and education to fully develop at some point, everyone does.

That's what I said anyway; people should figure out what they are good at, enjoy, have passion for and pursue it. We just don't need people who think they are god or above others putting people in their classes.

It's a fine thing to help and encourage others to develop talents. If you see glaring potential it's even easier; it doesn't take a genius to figure out a tank of a human may do well at sports and the 6'8 guy should try basketball. People normally gravitate towards what they are good at. But maybe the 6'8 guy doesn't find basketball so important and wants pursue something else. You don't get to tell him has to play basketball because he is warrior class. And you don't get to categorize others as peasant and priest class either (priest class lol what?)

If you can help a person realize their highest potential in something they want that's great, but don't put others in lower class categories (based on how they look or who there parents were), it's demeaning and not a judgment you should or can make intelligently.

Last edited:

lampofred

After beginning to use cyproheptadine or ondansetron on a regular basis these people changed so dramatically that they no longer fit the requirements for executives and two of them left their C-level positions to seek their passion elsewhere. One of them told me a month ago that he "does not feel an interest any more in making a ton of money and controlling other people's lives". Not bad for a few month's worth of antiserotonin regimen :):

Is that really due to serotonin antagonism? I don't know about ondansetron, but I know cyproheptadine is a D2 antagonist, too. I thought high dopamine, low serotonin would be ideal for leadership roles.

lampofred

Psychopaths on the other hand generally have very low stress levels and higher than average thyroid function.

Would guess that you have to have low stress and good thyroid function to be a psychopath but that you don't have to be a psychopath to have low stress and good thyroid function. Good thyroid gives you stress resilience and emotional detachment, but your behavior towards others is completely your choice, which is why there are many more people with good health than there are psychopaths.

L

lollipop

If we naturally had higher than average thyroid function we wouldn't be on here though.
Not so sure. Mine has been good for awhile. But this forum is fascinating and I learn soooo much. It keeps me checking in - maybe a bit less than before.

Yep. For me, it is pretty hard to hide it in a dojo. "Everything comes out on the mat." Some of these faux-alpha andropause dudes are fire-hoses of dark energy. They don't mind being flying monkeys in the fief-doms in order to belong.
I agree with Sam Vaknin that the mini fief-dom model with a narcissistic sociopath or psychopath at the top is cropping up all over the place. I can't find a contractor in Chicago who is not narcisisstically heading a clique of worker bee sheep. The sheep are good. I think oh dear why does this good man stay working under this train-wreck-ruin-everything "leader." But they do. Anyone working in IT (especially in the banks) will see these type of deranged managers who head up people with quadruple his IQ. Architects also suck. Almost worse than lawyers. Dante's Inferno.

I do contracting and this sort of behavior is rampant. I see more strutting wannabe alpha males among middle ages men than I do young guys.
It's a complete reversal.

Relationships nowadays are getting more primitive. You're either on top or on bottom. They're also getting more narcissistic and self gratifying. A lot of guys are like that and for guys like that you're either sucking his d**k or he wants nothing to do with you.

I would blame it on social media but it's in older generation as well.

Could it be metabollic? People are weaker so the predatory ones become energy vampires while the empathetic ones become sheep

Regina

I do contracting and this sort of behavior is rampant. I see more strutting wannabe alpha males among middle ages men than I do young guys.
It's a complete reversal.

Relationships nowadays are getting more primitive. You're either on top or on bottom. They're also getting more narcissistic and self gratifying. A lot of guys are like that and for guys like that you're either sucking his d**k or he wants nothing to do with you.

I would blame it on social media but it's in older generation as well.

Could it be metabollic? People are weaker so the predatory ones become energy vampires while the empathetic ones become sheep
Yes. It's more like prison dynamic. Everyone is over someone's barrel.
I think haidut is correct in looking at am and pm cortisol plus prolactin. If one is being led by someone with this metabolic profile, then they are at strong risk of being led to ruin. I cannot stand to be tied to this kind of person's terrible decision making.

Yes. It's more like prison dynamic. Everyone is over someone's barrel.
I think haidut is correct in looking at am and pm cortisol plus prolactin. If one is being led by someone with this metabolic profile, then they are at strong risk of being led to ruin. I cannot stand to be tied to this kind of person's terrible decision making.

Most of our decisions are made subconciously our concious just rationalizes.

The forebrain is the rider and the hindbrain is the horse. If you have a good hindbrain you will get to where You're going almost autonomously.
If you have a wild horse you will be lucky to get anywhere at all as the horse will likely throw you off and leave you broken and battered.
You were right when you said mastery over self is the only form of mastery.

Narcs are men on wild horses who, unable to tame their steed, content themselves with running others off the road

Regina

Most of our decisions are made subconciously our concious just rationalizes.

The forebrain is the rider and the hindbrain is the horse. If you have a good hindbrain you will get to where You're going almost autonomously.
If you have a wild horse you will be lucky to get anywhere at all as the horse will likely throw you off and leave you broken and battered.
You were right when you said mastery over self is the only form of mastery.

Narcs are men on wild horses who, unable to tame their steed, content themselves with running others off the road
:thumbsup: Agreed.
Charlie had cited Peat:
"If your thyroid is working efficiently, your pituitary doesn't have much to do and you're not likely to get a pituitary tumor, your adrenals don't have much to do, and your ovaries don't get over stimulated. The other glands have an easy job when your thyroid is working right. If your thyroid gets interfered with, you have to rev up your adrenals and your pituitary becomes commander in chief and tells everyone what to do."
Hah! Pituitary commander in chief. These are the control freaks.

Last edited:

managing

Disclaimer: Most social science research is misunderstood. It provides knowledge contextually and operationally. As such, w/o methods and materials discussion its literally worthless. This is true of physical sciences too, but 10x for social sciences. With only an Abstract, its useful as a thought exercise, but anybody looking for truthiness should look elsewhere. Preferably not in the social sciences at all.

Now, to the point. As I've expressed before, I think that anybody running around adopting titles and advertising themselves with them has a fundamental lack of or weak sense of self. By adopting titles and aligning with well-defined groups, we gain an illusion of identity. They don't operationalize "liberal" and "conservative" in the Abstract, but it is almost certainly some sort of self-identification. So I think it is important to connect this discussion of narcissism specifically to the self-adoption of those labels. It has nothing at all to do with the holding of beliefs that one may label "conservative" or "liberal." As such, it highlights what I believe is a very nasty product of political polemics.

However, fully formed individuals hold a myriad of beliefs and position. Some might be considered "liberal" and others "conservative" by those who feel the need to reduce existence to dichotomy and reduce friendship to allegiance. In fully formed individuals these beliefs and positions are somewhat plastic and dependent on context. Those seeking identity find this very notion ridiculous because they don't feel they could know themselves without rigid and well defined boundaries.

All false dichotomies are harmful (and outside of mathematics, all dichotomies are false). But liberal/conservative is one of the most harmful I've encountered. And it may be because it gives a false front to what is really just narcissism.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is that really due to serotonin antagonism? I don't know about ondansetron, but I know cyproheptadine is a D2 antagonist, too. I thought high dopamine, low serotonin would be ideal for leadership roles.

High dopamine combined with low serotonin is actually ideal for creative roles - science, art, even sports. Leadership roles are typically high serotonin people, especially the more sinister ones like say Cheney. Speaking of whom, he got his heart replaced due to fibrotic valves and serotonin is well known to cause this.
The desire to rule over others is a psychopathic trait and driven by serotonin.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals