Boron Is The ***t

SamuraiJack

Travis believed it was fungus and mycobacteria in joints that boron kills, as the mechanism of its action.
Not to mention it alleviating the whole body inflammation caused by such yeast/fungi. Destroys it in the gut first where it's overgrown, causing leaky gut, huge inflammation. Then reducing the inflammation throughout.
Amazing substance. No wonder why they've kept it hidden and banned. They've been aggressive about it especially in Australia.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

It apparently helps the mineralization in the bones and increases vitamin D

Gustav3Y

Well, none the less I am trying it for several days and see how it goes for joints, but I got some tendon pains on my left side of the body.

Well, none the less I am trying it for several days and see how it goes for joints, but I got some tendon pains on my left side of the body.
@Gustav3Y Please keep this thread updated on your supplementation, are you taking liquid or pills?

MeatOrchid

Not to mention it alleviating the whole body inflammation caused by such yeast/fungi. Destroys it in the gut first where it's overgrown, causing leaky gut, huge inflammation. Then reducing the inflammation throughout.
Amazing substance. No wonder why they've kept it hidden and banned. They've been aggressive about it especially in Australia.
How did you use boron against fungus and bacteria?

MeatOrchid

It apparently helps the mineralization in the bones and increases vitamin D
I once asked Hadith directly in a podcast: what about boron?

He said it is intended for plants to thrive but estrogenic for human beings.

Maybe somebody can film the question about boron and send it to Danny for this Fridays video.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

I once asked Hadith directly in a podcast: what about boron?

He said it is intended for plants to thrive but estrogenic for human beings.

Maybe somebody can film the question about boron and send it to Danny for this Fridays video.
Some studies showed increased estrogen and some showed increased Test, but it was mixed results, and different lengths of time

Gustav3Y

This is one of the study that is claimed to reduce E2.

Not that I am disputing the study, but the before and after are the average of 8 people from 29yr to 50yr, so basically making an average of testosterone and estradiol, etc of 8 people of various ages is exactly why studies will give different results, because you take lots of numbers to get an average and it i impossible for all the people to not have all over the place different hormone values to start with.

And also the study started with 10 people, 1 had developed back pain and quit another resulted in hyperandrogenicity.
Everyone ate whatever they wanted.

Again this exact detail there is what makes studies be all over the place in terms of results because they are an average.

golder

Hyperandrogenicity, that sounds amazing...is it meant to be a bad thing?