Boron Is The ***t

InChristAlone

I had tmj for years before realizing what was wrong. No popping or clicking, just bruxism clenching constant tightness and pain. It continued to get worse and worse until I went to a good tmj dentist and did splint therapy. Now I’m probably 90% back to normal. I was basically a high functioning invalid before starting treatment.

If your pain continues to get worse I recommend going to a dentist with a long history of successfully treating tmj
That's great a splint helped you! I know of a dentist who will develop a splint based on where the jaw wants to rest, but it is very expensive so just waiting on the country to be more stable.

Gone Peating

That's great a splint helped you! I know of a dentist who will develop a splint based on where the jaw wants to rest, but it is very expensive so just waiting on the country to be more stable.

Yea it’s a gamechanger, and yea unfortunately it’s expensive and the insurance industry sees it as a cosmetic procedure!! So they do not cover it

Are you still supplementing Boron regularly, anybody??

Benefits thereof for you????

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

It’s a nice supplement but after using I didn’t get any increase in T levels..... my E2 wasn’t checked and not was my SHBG... I would take it again, but as a liquid only..... Boron comes as 3 MG pills only.... The liquid can supply 6 MG per ML

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

All boron needs to be turned into boric acid in the body for absorption, so forget the fancy chelates

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

The Trace Minerals Brand of Liquid Boron at 6MG per ML is in the form of Boric Acid..... it’s the only Boron product I know that isn’t an amino acid chelate or some other variant of boron

BearWithMe

The Trace Minerals Brand of Liquid Boron at 6MG per ML is in the form of Boric Acid..... it’s the only Boron product I know that isn’t an amino acid chelate or some other variant of boron
Any form of boron will be hydrolyzed to boric acid in the stomach

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Any form of boron will be hydrolyzed to boric acid in the stomach

Yeah but why pay for fancy forms ... the calcium fructo borate is expensive

BearWithMe

I think it is illegal in Europe. I haven´t seen it anywhere.
Yes, you need to have a registered company / business VAT and a proof that you need borax to do your business, in order to buy it. It's ridiculous.

Last edited:

BearWithMe

It's widely available in Poland.
Yes, and also cheap and pure Aspirin, and high dose vitamin D, and plenty of other things unavailable anywhere else in the Europe. Drodzy sąsiedzi, bardzo dziękuję!