Boron Is The ***t

Frankdee20

I have more pep in my step and my **** gets randomly hard...Been taking 6-9 MG of regular Albion Boron.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I just ran another trial and got sore joints, kidney pain, and some other kind of flank pain. Frustrating. My wrist joint still hurts and its been a few days since I stopped. I been doing the Borax so maybe I will try a regular supplement. Thanks for your update, boron really fascinates me. lol

I just ran another trial and got sore joints, kidney pain, and some other kind of flank pain. Frustrating. My wrist joint still hurts and its been a few days since I stopped. I been doing the Borax so maybe I will try a regular supplement. Thanks for your update, boron really fascinates me. lol

Sorry to hear that. I think it’s helping me. I take about a scant 1/8 teaspoon of borax most mornings. Seems some here have theorized it’s anti-fungal properties cause this (die off? Herxeimer’s?) I am not sure.

Ledo

Are you guys taking the 20Mule team Borax that says not foe internal consumption and names a chemical I can't remember at the moment ?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I dropped down to 1/16th teaspoon of borax (@27.5mg) for now. Higher amounts started giving me joint pain. I hope to be able to increase it gradually.

InChristAlone

Are you guys still trying it? I'm thinking of trying for TMJ.

BearWithMe

Last edited:

InChristAlone

How bad is your tmj? Is it the joint popping/clicking? Are you in pain all the time, suffer from bruxism?
I managed to get it to stop popping out of place by opening in it's physiologic position that a chiropractor taught me through exercises. But I still get pain in my teeth from chewing on the right side and cold things, a flare of TMJ for me is extreme pain in the muscles. And yeah I think I grind at night. Been mouth taping for a few years.

Gone Peating

I managed to get it to stop popping out of place by opening in it's physiologic position that a chiropractor taught me through exercises. But I still get pain in my teeth from chewing on the right side and cold things, a flare of TMJ for me is extreme pain in the muscles. And yeah I think I grind at night. Been mouth taping for a few years.

I had tmj for years before realizing what was wrong. No popping or clicking, just bruxism clenching constant tightness and pain. It continued to get worse and worse until I went to a good tmj dentist and did splint therapy. Now I’m probably 90% back to normal. I was basically a high functioning invalid before starting treatment.

If your pain continues to get worse I recommend going to a dentist with a long history of successfully treating tmj