Boron Is The ***t

TomS

I registered as small enterpreneur in Germany and buy Turkish borax from Luxemburg in 25 kg bags.
It has 99,9% purity.
Since 2005 it is forbidden selling for private persons in Germany and EU countries.
4 year ago we sold it in Hungary, however, another firm called authorities and one authority called us and said we must delete this product from our website.
EU directive says selling borax for cleansing agent is also forbidden.
I am over 61, male, and I use it for 4-5 days, then stop for 2-3 days.
My washing machine also likes it, 6-8 spoonfuls of powder for one washing.
I also sell it on my website.

Mauritio

I bought this one . It ships to europe ,In the reviews theres mainly European buyers .
I think it's from Bulgaria...

Mauritio

SamuraiJack

Back on the borax and I will be on it for the long haul now - 100mg of it (11% is boron). Was using higher doses but I don't think any more is necessary. Die off with this stuff is certainly real.
Borax is one of the very few substances out there that can destroy myctoxin/aflatoxins.
When detoxing from fluoride/heavy metals, boron will also be depleted as it attaches to it and forms a complex. One of the reasons why I believe I'm low in it.
Also remember coming across information that states without B, the bones cannot absorb other minerals, ca, mg etc.
Very fascinating mineral, one of my new favourites.

I've been using boron for 2 or 3 months now. I like it. Seems to make my gut less sensitive. And it does benefit the joints. Also my muscles feel fuller after using it for a while.

I bought borax( I think it's 99,7% pure, if I recall correctly), a 500g bag of it. That's gonna last a while. And only R$20( which would be less than 4 dollars), so quite cheap.

rr1

Interesting article about Boron.

Attachments

• document.pdf
    126.2 KB · Views: 122
The Trace Minerals Brand of Liquid Boron at 6MG per ML is in the form of Boric Acid..... it’s the only Boron product I know that isn’t an amino acid chelate or some other variant of boron
Thanks @Frankdee20 I have ordered this one :):
Are you still using it?

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Thanks @Frankdee20 I have ordered this one :):
Are you still using it?
I’ve used two bottles worth at different times.... I don’t think it did anything for my blood levels of Testosterone, but oftentimes, using 6-12 MG daily, I would notice more aggressive tendencies... I can’t say anything bad about it though

GenericName86

What were the reasons Peat said he wasn't a huge fan of Boron? I'm pretty sure I read that or I could be mistaken.

qwazy

I think he just said that humans should not get any more boron than what we get from eating plants.

I did hear Georgy on Danny Roddy say it's estrogenic but I don't think it is. I don't use it every day all the time, but if I have joint issues I use it.

Gustav3Y

I did hear Georgy on Danny Roddy say it's estrogenic but I don't think it is. I don't use it every day all the time, but if I have joint issues I use it.
Ironically some would say that is why the joint issues ameliorate, because of estrogenic activity.

SamuraiJack

That's because it isn't (technically)! Even if it may increase the level slightly, boron increases E1 to E2 to E3, which is a weaker form of estrogen.
So it converts it to a weaker version. That's one good reason to take it actually as well 309 others

SamuraiJack

What were the reasons Peat said he wasn't a huge fan of Boron? I'm pretty sure I read that or I could be mistaken.
I don't agree.
There probably isn't much boron in the Western soil at all anymore. People aren't eating high boron foods.
It was predicted back in the 60s that western lands were fairly low in boron anyway. Better believe that hasn't improved in 60 years!
Not to mention all the fluoride and metals in the chemtrails that's further depleting it.

SamuraiJack

I've been using boron for 2 or 3 months now. I like it. Seems to make my gut less sensitive. And it does benefit the joints. Also my muscles feel fuller after using it for a while.

I bought borax( I think it's 99,7% pure, if I recall correctly), a 500g bag of it. That's gonna last a while. And only R$20( which would be less than 4 dollars), so quite cheap.
My muscles feel fuller and harder. I feel more androgenic. Although I've not used it as long as you, a mere few days now, in larger amounts.