Boron and magnesium

tommyg130

Boron supplements won’t lower magnesium correct ? It will help retain magnesium?

Does supplementing magnesium lower Boron or also no?

artist

I don’t know about the latter, but boron does help retain both magnesium and calcium.

Lithium helps with magnesium and electrolyte levels in brain. I have both lithium and magnesium on lower reference level. I did not use lithium before as it worked against my psoriasis, but now with humic-fulvic acids I dont have this negative effect from lithium anymore. Probably it does not get absorbed, or humic-fulvic gets involved and does not upset my immunity.
Probably you have seen that magnesium supps are big pills and the dose usually is 2-3 pills. Dont take 2-3-4 caps of magnesium supplement at once - your kidney might want to excrete it as you have "poisoned" yourself with magnesium. If you find magnesium that you can tolerate diluted in water - that would be best way to use it - sipping it through the day with water.

I am taking magnesium bisglycinate in water or taking 1 pill with food so it gets distributed more evenly.
I have been bombing with magnesium myself for last 3 years and still got lowish levels of it in my hair test results. Probably because I used it alone, big doses at once - while not taking other minerals - in this case lithium.

OP
T

tommyg130

Lithium helps with magnesium and electrolyte levels in brain. I have both lithium and magnesium on lower reference level. I did not use lithium before as it worked against my psoriasis, but now with humic-fulvic acids I dont have this negative effect from lithium anymore. Probably it does not get absorbed, or humic-fulvic gets involved and does not upset my immunity.
Probably you have seen that magnesium supps are big pills and the dose usually is 2-3 pills. Dont take 2-3-4 caps of magnesium supplement at once - your kidney might want to excrete it as you have "poisoned" yourself with magnesium. If you find magnesium that you can tolerate diluted in water - that would be best way to use it - sipping it through the day with water.

I am taking magnesium bisglycinate in water or taking 1 pill with food so it gets distributed more evenly.
I have been bombing with magnesium myself for last 3 years and still got lowish levels of it in my hair test results. Probably because I used it alone, big doses at once - while not taking other minerals - in this case lithium.
What dose lithium? And brand. I’m waiting on my htma actually as well! And ya I heard bear absorbed in small amounts as well for magnesium

OP
T

tommyg130

from here: https://www.psychiatryredefined.org...s-Good-for-Us-Dr.-Jonathan-V.-Wright.docx.pdf
If you are really low, you could probably go up to 20mg per day lithium aspartate or orotate. Start slow, raise dose, observe. Split does, probably taken with magnesium is not so bad idea.
I am using 5mh orotate per day right now, Maybe will try more later.
Those who have autoimmune issues be careful with lithium.
How does it effect auto immune? What are some signs of lithium defiency?

I hope I am not mistaken, but lithium can activate t-cells which already are over activated in psoriasis.

TheSir

You haven't seen much change because replacement theory doesn't work very well for hair mineral analysis. You aren't necessarily deficient in magnesium, rather your cells are forced to let go of magnesium due to the circumstances. If you were dealing with a simple deficiency, three years would have been more than enough to fix it.

The four electrolytes come together to determine your oxidation rate. If your cal/mg are relatively lower than sodium/potassium, you are in fast oxidation and need a specific nutritional/supplemental approach to address it (psoriasis, allergies and inflammation are common in fast ox). More fat and rest as well as less stress and stimulants including b-vitamins is the gist of it. Supplement with cal&mag&zinc to give your adrenals some rest. Keeping boron and lithium is good.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals