Boris Johnson Tested Positive For Coronavirus

In a video posted on Twitter minutes ago, the prime minister, Boris Johnson, confirmed he had developed mild symptoms – “a temperature and persistent cough” – over the last 24 hours and, on the advice of the chief medical officer, he took a test which returned positive for coronavirus.

Johnson, 55, said he was now self-isolating and working from home. He said thanks to “the wizardry of modern technology” he would continue to lead the national fightback against the virus.

He thanked the NHS and everybody working to keep the country going through the pandemic and remained confident the UK would beat the virus. He reiterated that staying at home was fundamental to stopping the spread of the virus.

He wrote on Twitter:

Over the last 24 hours I have developed mild symptoms and tested positive for coronavirus. I am now self-isolating, but I will continue to lead the government’s response via video-conference as we fight this virus. Together we will beat this. #

S.Seneff

Did he had comorbidities ?

ddjd

In a video posted on Twitter minutes ago, the prime minister, Boris Johnson, confirmed he had developed mild symptoms – “a temperature and persistent cough” – over the last 24 hours and, on the advice of the chief medical officer, he took a test which returned positive for coronavirus.

Johnson, 55, said he was now self-isolating and working from home. He said thanks to “the wizardry of modern technology” he would continue to lead the national fightback against the virus.

He thanked the NHS and everybody working to keep the country going through the pandemic and remained confident the UK would beat the virus. He reiterated that staying at home was fundamental to stopping the spread of the virus.

He wrote on Twitter:

Over the last 24 hours I have developed mild symptoms and tested positive for coronavirus. I am now self-isolating, but I will continue to lead the government’s response via video-conference as we fight this virus. Together we will beat this. #
finally some good news amidst all this

however I wouldn't be surprised if he's faked it so he can stay at home for a few weeks and do f*** all

Jam

"Prepare to lose even those who are not dear to you..."

S.Seneff

Did Boris Johnson is always alive ???