Boosting bloodflow?

Motif

Everything that’s improves blood flow and / or Lymphatic flow improves my symptoms.

but I have the feeling it is not enough to just for example go jogging once a day (which I don’t do of course ). Everything that helps improving circulation only helps for short time, but then again I sit in the office all day and after that I sit a lot too because of my hobby’s and it comes back.

Any ideas how to keep it up even when working
A massage seat cover? Any ideas ?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
A couple of days I answered about a similar question. Forum user Nick had issues with distilled water, here is my reply regarding the Zeta Potential:

Hi Nick,

I have a PDF of Thomas M. Riddick's book "Control of Colloid Stability through Zeta Potential. With a closing chapter on its relationship to cardiovascular disease." Part of it is available online:

Let me know if you want it and I send you a DropBox link.

The work by Riddick was picked up by Dr. T.C. McDaniel, who was in his late 50s and had severe PVCs (premature venticular contractions). He modified Riddick's original formula and named it 'Zeta Aid', which I am taking religiously every day for my mild arrhythmia. I buy it at 25 packs at a time, then it cost me only $10/pouch and one pouch will last for about a month. It prevents heart disease by strengthening the blood's Zeta Potential. Dr. McDaniel lived to be almost 102 years old and did not suffer from Parkinson's or Alzheimer's.

When you drink distilled water or reverse osmosis water, you may deplete your body from needed electrolytes, although Riddick and Dr. McDaniel recommend drinking these type of waters. Then the Zeta Potential has to do with valence ratio. The Zeta Aid has potassium based electrolytes, which have a valence of +1, and the acid remainder of the salt have a valence of -3 (for example citrate) or -4 (for example pyrophosphate) and have to be in the correct concentration.

View attachment 21285

If you consume distilled water and magnesium tablets, magnesium has a valence of +2, same with calcium, then it depends on what form of magnesium it is. If it is magnesium chloride, for example, and chloride has a valence of -1, then this can weaken the Zeta Potential. See in the above graph the curve for CaCl2, it weakens the Zeta Potential! Aluminum chloride is the worst, it has a valence ratio of 3:1 and is used in water treatment plants to zero out the Zeta Potential - you don't want to do that with your blood!

I would strongly recommend that you try Zeta Aid, you could also have your blood electrolytes checked. You can also have your urine checked, if your kidneys are not functioning correctly; you may loose beneficial electrolytes.

I take magnesium glycinate, but that appears to also be a 2:1 valence ratio, not so good. Best probably is magnesium citrate, since citrate has a valence of -3 but I looked, in some magnesium salts, the citrate has a valence of -2, I think one bond has a hydrogen instead. But the trimagnesium citrate has the valence ratio of 3:2, which I think is better. However, when dissolved in water, the citrate should retain its -3 valence (I think.)

Here is a short write-up about the formula developed by Riddick:

If the Zeta Potential is optimized, the blood's viscosity becomes minimal. If you get dehydrated, then the blood 'thickens' and I assume that circulation will be impaired. If I consume a salty meal, my weight can go up by 3 pounds; at night I can hear a 'squishing' sound in my left ear, that tells me that I need to drink a glass of Zeta Water and another normal glass of water. It then quickly resides. What happens with the salt is that the blood tries to keep its homeostasis, meaning it pushes the salt (with water) into the surrounding tissue. This then causes the tissue to swell up and pressure against the blood vessels, restricting its flow - that is what I then hear in my left ear.

Perry Staltic

Aerobic exercise is the best, most enduring way. Done consistently and regularly it actually remodels capillary networks for better blood flow in tissues.

pauljacob

A couple of days I answered about a similar question. Forum user Nick had issues with distilled water, here is my reply regarding the Zeta Potential:

If the Zeta Potential is optimized, the blood's viscosity becomes minimal. If you get dehydrated, then the blood 'thickens' and I assume that circulation will be impaired. If I consume a salty meal, my weight can go up by 3 pounds; at night I can hear a 'squishing' sound in my left ear, that tells me that I need to drink a glass of Zeta Water and another normal glass of water. It then quickly resides. What happens with the salt is that the blood tries to keep its homeostasis, meaning it pushes the salt (with water) into the surrounding tissue. This then causes the tissue to swell up and pressure against the blood vessels, restricting its flow - that is what I then hear in my left ear.
@StephanF I'd love to read Riddick's book. Kindly send me a link. Thank you.

JamesGatz

Niacinamide works very well for me since it lowers phosphorus but I would be watchful of dose as your phosphorus levels can also get too low - but amazing boost to my mood and makes my blood flow so much better.

Salt helps me a lot too, but you're going to want to raise potassium as well the higher you go with it

Greyfox

Did you know grounding/Earthing improves zeta potential?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals