BOOM! Stanford Doctor Reveals GAME CHANGING Covid-19 Numbers That Will SHAME Dr. Fauci FOREVER

yerrag

yerrag

He gets a pass, as haircuts aren't essential services, and he may have booked a cut with his barber on the first day the country or state opens up.

Because of his great analysis, his haircut will be coming real soon.

Inaut

He gets a pass, as haircuts aren't essential services, and he may have booked a cut with his barber on the first day the country or state opens up.

Because of his great analysis, his haircut will be coming real soon.

hahaha :)

Frankdee20

Has nothing to do with his credibility, but appearances can be construed a certain way

SOMO

Has nothing to do with his credibility, but appearances can be construed a certain way

Mad scientist genius hair.

Also that virologist is one Ray Peat has personally suggested as being credible.

DennisX

The antibody test used was only 30% accurate and was obtained from China. That low accuracy means that there were many false positives. That is people who tested positive for Covid-19 antibodies actually had no antibodies. In order for antibody tests to be valid they need to be a minimum of 80% accurate. So the study results are bogus

SOMO

The antibody test used was only 30% accurate and was obtained from China. That low accuracy means that there were many false positives. That is people who tested positive for Covid-19 antibodies actually had no antibodies. In order for antibody tests to be valid they need to be a minimum of 80% accurate. So the study results are bogus

To give an example of how DANGEROUS a test that is 99% accurate could be...

Wuhan has a population of 10 million.
If you test every person, with a test that is 99% accurate, that is still 100,000 false-positives.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
haidut Lack Of Light Exposure May Be The Main Cause Of The Myopia Boom Scientific Studies 3
Hugh Johnson Evolutionary Forces Are Causing A Boom In Bad Science Society 0
D Are You People W/Thyroid Issues Your Own Doctor, Or Are You Going To An Endo? Natural Dessicated Thyroid 4
P PHD doctor of virology says Covid-19 is just FLU. "COVID 19 was imaginary and fictitious" Society 96
Mito Coronavirus doctor's diary: We're getting self-harming 10-year-olds in A&E Miscellaneous Health Discussions 1
A Miami doctor dies after receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine. He developed thrombocytopenic purpura, a blood disorder where the spleem kills all plateles Vaccines 11
pauljacob Is The Herb Doctor K-MUD Show Gone? The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 3
Korven German Doctor Treats MS With Low PUFA Diet (Stops Disease In 84% Of Patients) Cancer, Degenerative Diseases 27
R J Proportion Of Talented, Helpful, Creative Medical Professionals To The Average Useless Doctor? Rant or Rave 3
pauljacob This Doctor Says Vitamin D Supplements Are Useless Vitamins 19
CalebxDane My Doctor This Stomach Ulcers Are Caused By Too Much Stomach Acid Ask For Help or Advice 7
E An Aspirin A Day Keeps The Bowel Doctor Away Scientific Studies 1
H Would A Knowledgeable Doctor Be Helpful Around Here? Ask For Help or Advice 53
M BREAKING! This ER Doctor Just NUKED Fauci's Pandemic Fraud Straight To Hell! Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 77
methylenewhite Important Information For Your Doctor. PUFA Depleted Rats Are More Sensitive To Volatile Anesthesia Ray Peat Topics 7
Lenny Opinions/Guidance Requested On Doctor's Prescription And Antibiotics Ask For Help or Advice 7
J Telling Doctor I'm Using T3 Ask For Help or Advice 8
ScurveDream Disclaimer: I'm Not A Doctor/professional. Isn't This Pro-authoritarian? Rant or Rave 1
L Isn't Ask Your Herb Doctor Supposed To Be On Now? Interviews 0
I Looking For A Good Doctor Ask For Help or Advice 12
Insaneacinamide Ray Peat's Doctor Prescribed Him Bunk Cannabis Ray Peat Topics 2
boris "Peat Approved" Doctor In Berlin Germany? Health 2
K My Oral Temperature At Doctor Was 97.4, Is That Hypothyroidism? Ask For Help or Advice 32
jzeno '13 Dead - The Holistic Doctor Conspiracy' Has Anyone Heard Of This? Breaking News 13
SB4 Starting Testosterone Gel. Low Dose Or Doctor Prescribed Dose? Male Issues 19
B Need Help Regarding Doctor's Advice Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 3
T Doctor Teams With Beaumont And GVSU: Invents Lifesaving Cough-Assist Device Articles & Scientific Studies 0
D Doctor Said I Have A Small Varicocele Sexuality 1
T Tight Foreskin, Doctor Prescribed Mometasone Furoate Male Issues 8
biggirlkisss How To Convine My Doctor In Canada To Give Me Bio Identical Progesterone Ask For Help or Advice 9
biggirlkisss How To Get Minocyline From Gp Aka Family Doctor Ask For Help or Advice 2
L Holistic Doctor Death Series: Over 60 Dead In Just Over A Year Miscellaneous Health Discussions 19
D 104-year-old Japanese Doctor Shares His Surprisingly Peaty Health Advice Health 16
B Warning-dont-take-drugs-your-doctor-gave-you-until-you-read Articles 1
Kyle M Bad Doctor Experience, Give Up On Doctors? Not Sure What To Do (not Clickbait) Testimonials 109
C Those Self Treating With NDT, How Do You Work With Your Doctor? Ask For Help or Advice 18
M Doctor Cures His Cancer With Disused Drug Cancer, Degenerative Diseases 0
biggirlkisss Injection Of Antihistamines From Doctor Superior To Oral Ask For Help or Advice 0
D Do You Trust Your Doctor? Has He/she EARNED Your Trust? Polls 5
Badger Government Database On How Much Pharmas Are Paying Your Doctor Miscellaneous 5
biggirlkisss Aromatase Inhibitors How Do Get Them From Your Doctor Ask For Help or Advice 2
T Finding A Doctor Blood Work, Labs 5
Saracatt Doctor Wants Me To Go Ketogenic - Help With Talking Points? Diet 26
R Sputum Candida Culture Came Back Positive - Doctor Says It's Nothing To Worry About? Blood Work, Labs 4
HealthisWealth I Went To A TCM Herbalist Doctor And Was Told Of Taking Too Much Iodine That Resulted To My Symptoms Ask For Help or Advice 79
thegiantess Doctor To Me "you're An Ox." Blood Work, Labs 13
F Talking To My Functional Medicine Doctor.... Blood Work, Labs 1
S Doctor Prescribes Fruit and Vegetables Breaking News 0
Y Doctor Gave Me Slow Release T3, Do I Take It? T3 10
A Getting Labs Without A Doctor In New Jersey Blood Work, Labs 3