Books

Suzanne innes

Hi all, currently new to all this Ray Peat things. Skimmed the surface a few years ago but found it rather hard to understand. Trying to listen to podcast but wondering If anyone could recommend any books to read to make it a little more to understand?

Peatful

Hi and welcome

Have you visited his website yet?
Ray Peat dot com
Many articles that are meaty- but not too too arduous or long.

This may be a good one to start with:
Unsaturated Vegetable Oils: Toxic

Peatful

Thank you for the welcome. I just looked at the website!! Wow that’s going to keep me reading indeed !! Thank you once again
Glad to “help”.

Want to add- for me- if I had started on the forum or interviews prior to understanding Peats foundations- I would have been tossed in the sea of information (even misinformation).
Going to his site first- choosing your interest- digesting at your pace is definitely the way to go.

Aspekt

51i8J9KTRhL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This is a good place to start. Very accessible, practical advice and endorsed by Ray.

OP
S

Suzanne innes

Glad to “help”.

Want to add- for me- if I had started on the forum or interviews prior to understanding Peats foundations- I would have been tossed in the sea of information (even misinformation).
Going to his site first- choosing your interest- digesting at your pace is definitely the way to go.
Yes it seems a bit like that with regard to the sea of information.

Memento

Z lib seems to have following Rays works:

Generative Energy Restoring The Wholeness Of Life​

Mind And Tissue Russian Research Perspectives on the Human Brain​

Progesterone in orthomolecular medicine​

Peatful

I have just published a book on Amazon that might have your interest. I knew Ray Peat personally and I have written a book about how I overcame hypothyroidism using his health principles. The book is available on Amazon, just search for the title:
"How I Overcame Hypothyroidism" or use this link: https://pge.me/How-I-Overcame-Hypothyroidism-Kindle
Hello!
I asked elsewhere
But sometimes notifications don’t come through

How did you know Ray personally?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals