BOOK RECOMMENDATION: Human History viewed as Sovereign Individuals versus Manipulated Masses

Xavage

An interesting esoteric book I read recently which is aligned to a Ray Peat historical world view of Authoritarian minded vs Sovereignty minded cultures.

Fundamentally the book argues Human History is the story of Sovereign Individuals versus Manipulated Masses. More specifically there are only 3 cultures. Those Manipulating, those manipulated and those sovereign.

The author sadly argues that for sovereign individuals/culture the only option for long term survival is segregation/separation.

The author also argues only the sovereign cultures have been evolutionary and the others have devolved humans.

PDF is available free online.

Palerider

Th
An interesting esoteric book I read recently which is aligned to a Ray Peat historical world view of Authoritarian minded vs Sovereignty minded cultures.

Fundamentally the book argues Human History is the story of Sovereign Individuals versus Manipulated Masses. More specifically there are only 3 cultures. Those Manipulating, those manipulated and those sovereign.

The author sadly argues that for sovereign individuals/culture the only option for long term survival is segregation/separation.

The author also argues only the sovereign cultures have been evolutionary and the others have devolved humans.

PDF is available free online.
Thank you for sharing this.

Do you perhaps have the link to the free version?

Tim Lundeen

A couple of other excellent books on this:

The difference between acquisitive elites and free, non-coercive exchange:

Why "government" is just another way for elites to take power, Larkin Rose's book

The Most Dangerous Superstition​

Amazon product ASIN B00UV41W2U

DawN

Am I grateful for such recommendations! We need more of this kind of discussions on this forum than the never ending “what to do to tolerate dairy better!!!”-non-sense!

akgrrrl

I also am grateful for this post, having been stumped and wondered about these things since I was a kid.
If we had never been told that spiritual authority was outside of ourselves, with threats of hell,eternal damnation and cultural ostracization, well, where might we be? Any sovereign opinion or deviation from your tribe incites fear. Then reaction. Hardly ever turned out well. The sovereign thinker does better to be an outlier, quietly, esp in such authoritatively formed cultures.i hope this whole WOKE movement is a last dramatic thrashing and gnashing of death throes over a species on the verge of unshackling themselves.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals