Bones Melted Away Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
KnowledgeSeeker
It isn't my intention to be offensive, but why are we entertaining this? Can a rational, well-functioning mind accept the idea proposed here? I have sincere concern for the mind that believes his mandible is literally melting or has already literally melted from his face. Am I alone in this? Why is anyone here responding to this idea as if it has happened as described?

I want to add the following, as I feel it makes my argument stronger:

Literally, adv.,
1530s, "in a literal sense, according to the exact meaning of the word or words used," from literal + -ly (2). Since late 17c. it has been used in metaphors, hyperbole, etc., to indicate what follows must be taken in the strongest admissible sense. But this is irreconcilable with the word's etymological sense and has led to the much-lamented modern misuse of it.

Hey, I have serious bone loss. I am in need of help and people like you make it harder for me to find a solution. Please only contribute if you want to help me. I am sick of being treated as a troll here.

Ras

Hey, I have serious bone loss. I am in need of help and people like you make it harder for me to find a solution. Please only contribute if you want to help me. I am sick of being treated as a troll here.
I am sincerely trying to be a help to you. I'm serious; I'm not joking. I think that either your description is so exaggerated as to be rejected at once for being the belief of an insane mind, or you have a mental disorder that has led you to believe that the calcium which constitutes your mandible has translated from solid to liquid, an event whose outcome would be disastrous and life-altering.

Last edited:
T

tobieagle

Post some before and after pictures.

You can't expect people to take you serious otherwise.

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
I am sincerely trying to be a help to you. I'm serious; I'm not joking. I think that either your description is so exaggerated as to be rejected at once for being the belief of an insane mind, or you have a mental disorder that has led you to believe that the calcium which constitutes your mandible has translated from solid to liquid, an event whose outcome would be disastrous and life-altering.

It is exaggerated but the bone loss is visible and I can't even chew anymore without pain in my bones.

tankasnowgod

Help or don't.

If your bones have truly "melted away," and you no longer have a jaw, there is only one piece of you need- See a doctor NOW.

Also, you may be interested in how Roger Ebert dealt with this problem. He had his jaw removed when he was dealing with cancer (esophagus cancer, I believe). He writes about his experience here- Leading with my chin | Roger Ebert's Journal | Roger Ebert

I'm still dubious of your claims, and while 100g of vitamin C is an excessive dose for 3 days, I would think that would simply cause diarrhea. I gather from your posts that English isn't your first language, and that, while you may indeed be having some sort of medical problem, you can't explain it well in this setting. If that is the case, almost any advice that anyone offers here is guaranteed not to be of any value.

Diokine

I took massive amounts of vitamin C (~30g/day) for around two weeks and don't recall any issues with my bones. I would suspect kidney function, parathyroid, and vitamin D.

Richiebogie

Maybe you should try the following daily diet for a few days:

50g mature cheddar
2 litre OJ
1kg bananas
20g gelatine
25g desiccated coconut
250g mango
100g dried figs
100g mixed salad leaves
30ml balsamic vinegar
Himalayan mountain salt
3 eggs
100g shrimp
100g dates

Put this into Cronometer or Nutrition Data Self Tracking and check the ratios good ok!

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
Maybe you should try the following daily diet for a few days:

50g mature cheddar
2 litre OJ
1kg bananas
20g gelatine
25g desiccated coconut
250g mango
100g dried figs
100g mixed salad leaves
30ml balsamic vinegar
Himalayan mountain salt
3 eggs
100g shrimp
100g dates

Put this into Cronometer or Nutrition Data Self Tracking and check the ratios good ok!

Thanks a lot!

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
I took massive amounts of vitamin C (~30g/day) for around two weeks and don't recall any issues with my bones. I would suspect kidney function, parathyroid, and vitamin D.

I doubt that it was Vitamin C too.

Lin

There is a condition, Osteonecrosis of the jaw... Google it. I hope you don't have it. You are pretty young... but if you have an old injury, or have taken steroids, the blood supply to the bone may be compromised.

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
Okay I ate 4 eggshells last night and went to sleep. Just woke up and my bones really feel better. The pain is gone.

I need K2 now to rebuild my bones now or would it rebuild without K2 too?

Last edited:

tara

Estrogen protects bones from bone loss.
Read the article on Peat's website about this, eg this one Bone Density: First Do No Harm.
[edited:]He does not agree with this popular conception.

But 5 g / day is didferent than 40 g / day.
Advice:
Don't ever take completely stupid amounts of anything.
Don't drink 100l OJ or milk or water per day, don't eat half a cup of salt or 10kg of sugar, or a months worth of thyroid supps or 10g of caffeine. Anything can be dangerous if you take enough of it. You can kill yourself if you do really stupid things.

Assuming your symptom description is a similarly extreme exaggeration (I imagine that if your jaw had dissolved your acquaintances would be concerned about your sudden inability to speak, and have rushed you to ED by now, rather than just commenting on your jaw line), and that you did actually take a stupid amount of ascorbic acid - (personally I have trouble conceiving how one could get that much past ones palate etc, but maybe you did), you could check your UpH to see if you are showing signs of still being in an excessively acidic state. (If your blood pH had gone into dangerous range, you probably wouldn't be posting here.)

Good calcium source without using dairy is egg shell. Save your egg shells, clean them, dry them, bake them, crush them, add the powder to drinks.
+1

Maybe you do have trouble with bone loss. Maybe your jawline looks and feel slightly different this week than last week. But expecting people to believe your jaw literally melted away over a few days is stretching credulity - if you exaggerate, don't be surprised if people are sceptical.

Seriously, calcium is necessary to build bones. If you are hardly eating any, how do expect your bones to repair and rebuild?
Also need various other things, like Mg, fat soluble vitamins, some unstressed rest and sleep, sunlight, adequate calories, adequate CO2 levels, etc. But not 10s of times more than normal amounts of everything.

30ml balsamic vinegar
Maybe check your UpH before you go deliberately supplementing with more explicit acids.
(Not saying you should or shouldn't eat some of those things if you want, but be aware that it's not particularly close to anything I've seen Peat advise.)

Last edited:
OP
KnowledgeSeeker
Read the article on Peat's website about this, eg this one Bone Density: First Do No Harm.
He does not disagree with this popular conception.

Advice:
Don't ever take completely stupid amounts of anything.
Don't drink 100l OJ or milk or water per day, don't eat half a cup of salt or 10kg of sugar, or a months worth of thyroid supps or 10g of caffeine. Anything can be dangerous if you take enough of it. You can kill yourself if you do really stupid things.

Assuming your symptom description is a similarly extreme exaggeration (I imagine that if your jaw had dissolved your acquaintances would be concerned about your sudden inability to speak, and have rushed you to ED by now, rather than just commenting on your jaw line), and that you did actually take a stupid amount of ascorbic acid - (personally I have trouble conceiving how one could get that much past ones palate etc, but maybe you did), you could check your UpH to see if you are showing signs of still being in an excessively acidic state. (If your blood pH had gone into dangerous range, you probably wouldn't be posting here.)

+1

Maybe you do have trouble with bone loss. Maybe your jawline looks and feel slightly different this week than last week. But expecting people to believe your jaw literally melted away over a few days is stretching credulity - if you exaggerate, don't be surprised if people are sceptical.

Seriously, calcium is necessary to build bones. If you are hardly eating any, how do expect your bones to repair and rebuild?
Also need various other things, like Mg, fat soluble vitamins, some unstressed rest and sleep, sunlight, adequate calories, adequate CO2 levels, etc. But not 10s of times more than normal amounts of everything.

Maybe check your UpH before you go deliberately supplementing with more explicit acids.
(Not saying you should or shouldn't eat some of those things if you want, but be aware that it's not particularly close to anything I've seen Peat advise.)

Yes I clearly exaggerated. I didn't mean that my whole jaw melted away. A serious bone density is just gone and it receded.

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
Update to 4 eggshells:

The night I slept was different.

- I felt hot (I never feel hot when I sleep, rather cold)
- My lower back ached and my ankles too, I felt a sensation on my face, especially in the jaw region throughout the night
- I woke up 3 - 4 times in that night, usually I never wake up and sleep 8 - 10 hours through like a baby, after the 4th time I didn't manage to fall asleep again
- My neck was stiff and I had some uncomfort there which I still do
- Outbreak / Red pimple on the left side of my nose (I never get pimples)
- I got super thirsty each time I woke up which was in a 2 hour interval and I rushed to drink water (I hardly ever get thirsty.)

My lower back is still in slight pain / pressure (I never had lower back pain).

My jaw doesn't hurt anymore, even when I touch it which hurt

Last edited:

burtlancast

Help!

I got a cold this weekend and megadosed Vitamin C to be symptom free. It was Ascorbic Acid. I took 100 g of it over the timespan of 3 days. I beat the illness without symptoms but I lost half of my jaw.

Nobody can take 100 gr ascorbic acid by mouth over 3 days without getting diarrhea.
This thread is ludicrous and needs to be closed asap.

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
Nobody can take 100 gr ascorbic acid by mouth over 3 days without getting diarrhea.
This thread is ludicrous and needs to be closed asap.

I didn't get diarrhea. I used to take big amounts of oils without diarrhea side effects.

Travis

I am just going to ignore this thread. I went back over this guys posts, and many of them are actually even more ridiculous than this one.

I have no idea what this guys motive is; but he is certainly a joker.

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
I am just going to ignore this thread. I went back over this guys posts, and many of them are actually even more ridiculous than this one.

I have no idea what this guys motive is; but he is certainly a joker.

So why do you comment? You are of no help. Do you think I get entertainment of this? Your sense of entertainment must suck if you think that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals