Bones Melted Away Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

So why do you comment? You are of no help. Do you think I get entertainment of this? Your sense of entertainment must suck if you think that.
If you had a coachable, receptive, humble attitude, you would see the help in his post. It's pride, probably, which causes your obstinance. The immature apple is sour and makes the belly bitter. The observations of others written in this thread are clear indications that your mind is not in its best possible condition, and that, if you want others in the future to treat your words in a way that satisfies you and gets the helpful results you desire, you should take care in how you describe things, as exaggeration tends to produce skepticism and indifference.

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
If you had a coachable, receptive, humble attitude, you would see the help in his post. It's pride, probably, which causes your obstinance. The immature apple is sour and makes the belly bitter. The observations of others written in this thread are clear indications that your mind is not in its best possible condition, and that, if you want others in the future to treat your words in a way that satisfies you and gets the helpful results you desire, you should take care in how you describe things, as exaggeration tends to produce skepticism and indifference.

Okay, how does that help me? Just don't comment in my thread if you have nothing to contribute. Thanks.

TubZy

He does this crap on a million other forums too, just search his name.

tara

He does not disagree with this popular conception.
Opps, I accidentally did a double negative and said the opposite of what I meant. I mean:
He does not agree with this popular conception.
[edited original post]

tara

Okay, how does that help me? Just don't comment in my thread if you have nothing to contribute.
He did contribute. It might help you if you read and considered his viewpoint. It looks as though you are ignoring, dismissing and failing to appreciate people's efforts to help you in this thread.

Okay I ate 4 eggshells last night and went to sleep.
Didn't you just get into this fix by extreme supplementation?
I think eggshells are a good idea. But 4 at once is a lot at once, esp. if your system is adapted to very little. How about trying moderate doses and adjusting gradually? Eg 1-4 - 1/2 tsp eggshell powder with meals 3-4 times a day. I don't see a case for taking more than 5g eggshell/day (~2g calcium). From your posts I can't tell if you are attending to the cofactors required to use calcium well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals