Bones Melted Away Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help!

I got a cold this weekend and megadosed Vitamin C to be symptom free. It was Ascorbic Acid. I took 100 g of it over the timespan of 3 days. I beat the illness without symptoms but I lost half of my jaw. My bones LITERALLY melted away and I don't have a jaw anymore. I can't even feel my jaw with my hand. Even my skull feels 2 times smaller. I was always complimented for my big, broad and long jaw. Now I lost bone mass, it's much more narrow and lost significant length. :sob::sob:

Will it grow back?

Please, please tell me what to do.

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
How is that possible!!?!

I wonder the same!

I read this on Google:

"When your body gets acidic, as it does with the standard American diet, your body will naturally protect its critical pH level. It does so by robbing your bones of alkaline calcium. And just a small amount of baking soda (bicarbonate) can help provide alkalinity that spares your calcium!"

So I took 100 g of ascorbic acid.....

Last edited:

paymanz

Kidneys eliminate ascorbic acid so fast.so I don't think body needs to get calcium out of bones.

100g vitamin c is not a good idea,that is risky only for avoiding cold symptoms.

Best thing is to take ascorbic acid with baking soda.

Anyway bones come back,no problem.just like when the bone fractures.

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
Kidneys eliminate ascorbic acid so fast.so I don't think body needs to get calcium out of bones.

100g vitamin c is not a good idea,that is risky only for avoiding cold symptoms.

Best thing is to take ascorbic acid with baking soda.

Anyway bones come back,no problem.just like when the bone fractures.

Thank you, I'll use 1 tbsp. baking soda 30 minutes before dinner every day and quit Vitamin C for now. I'll report back in a month.

I'll additionally do Intermittent Fasting and use 1 tbsp. olive oil which protects you from bone loss.

Olive oil exhibits osteoprotection in ovariectomized rats without estrogenic effects. - PubMed - NCBI

ATP

Help!

I got a cold this weekend and megadosed Vitamin C to be symptom free. It was Ascorbic Acid. I took 100 g of it over the timespan of 3 days. I beat the illness without symptoms but I lost half of my jaw. My bones LITERALLY melted away and I don't have a jaw anymore. I can't even feel my jaw with my hand. Even my skull feels 2 times smaller. I was always complimented for my big, broad and long jaw. Now I lost bone mass, it's much more narrow and lost significant length. :sob::sob:

Will it grow back?

Please, please tell me what to do.
Is this a troll? Your skull is two times smaller from vitamin C?

ATP

No? I just said it feels like that because of my much smaller jaw...

And I doubt that it was the Vitamin C but rather the Acid in it.
That is one of the weirdest things I've ever heard. Could you maybe be imagining that you don't have jaw anymore?!

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
That is one of the weirdest things I've ever heard. Could you maybe be imagining that you don't have jaw anymore?!

No my jaw literally melted away. Other people commented on it, that's how I noticed it in the first place after the illness. When I touch the place where my jaw used to be, there's just fat or loose skin now. Like my ramus was much sharper too and now it's gone and rounded. My cheekbones are completely gone too. It's very weird, yet for some reason my hair seems darker and the density is better.

Sigh...

ATP

No my jaw literally melted away. Other people commented on it, that's how I noticed it on the first place after the illness. When I touch the place where my jaw used to be, there's just fat or loose skin now. Like my ramus was much sharper too and now it's gone and rounded. My cheekbones are completely gone too. It's very weird, yet for some reason my hair seems darker and the density is better.

Sigh...
Well it does sound scary how fast that happened. Good news is bones grow back. I guess stay the hell away from Vit c then.

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
Well it does sound scary how fast that happened. Good news is bones grow back. I guess stay the hell away from Vit c then.

Will do that! Yes it scared me too, I feel like a old man now without my full bones, yet I am just 20.

OP
KnowledgeSeeker

I guess one thing that accelerated it is that I was always low E (maintaining a low body fat). Estrogen protects bones from bone loss. So the acid from Vitamin C may have really hit me hard.

Last edited:

milk_lover

Wow can ascorbic acid do that extreme thing? Never knew. I am so sorry to hear this. Please stop taking it and only get your vitamin C from fruit like oranges and guavas. Bones, as people mentioned here, come back, don't worry. I hope you get your face bones asap.

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
By the way, now it makes sense why my teeth ached so much when I megadosed Vitamin C. It didn't just release minerals from my bones but also my teeth.

Richiebogie

Thanks for letting us know about one of the dangers of vitamin C mega dosing.

60mg is the recommended daily dose of vitamin C, so you took about 500 times that each day for 3 days, and in a purified form.

Was this amount recommended by some website?

Mayo clinic website has a long list of issues with vitamin C: "Vitamin C may cause abdominal cramps or pain, chest pain, dental erosion..."

Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) Safety - Mayo Clinic

Oranges, or orange juice with the pulp in it are rich in calcium and potassium which are both alkaline minerals so it is probably more natural and safer.

Fruit is supposed to be alkalising overall so I assume fresh OJ will lay down calcium, but maybe dried figs or small amounts of cheese will replace your calcium quickest.

Aged cheddar should also contain vitamin k2 to help you get the calcium out of your tissues and onto your bones.

(You might need to get some sunlight on your skin too!)

Last edited:
OP
KnowledgeSeeker
Thanks for letting us know about one of the dangers of vitamin C mega dosing.

60mg is the recommended daily dose of vitamin C, so you took about 500 times that each day for 3 days, and in a purified form.

Was this amount recommended by some website?

Mayo clinic website has a long list of issues with vitamin C: "Vitamin C may cause abdominal cramps or pain, chest pain, dental erosion..."

Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) Safety - Mayo Clinic

Oranges, or orange juice with the pulp in it are rich in calcium and potassium which are both alkaline minerals so it is probably more natural and safer.

Fruit is supposed to be alkalising overall so I assume fresh OJ will lay down calcium, but maybe dried figs or small amounts of cheese will replace your calcium quickest.

Aged cheddar should also contain vitamin k2 to help you get the calcium out of your tissues and onto your bones.

(You might need to get some sunlight on your skin too!)

Thanks a lot I will try that. Do you advice Vitamin K2 supplements?

Vitamin C Foundation - China-Free™ Vitamin C Source

I followed this regimen to fight off my flu and it really worked. I was symptom free within 6 hours, just the bone loss is a side effect that wasn't mentioned there.

milk_lover

drink copious amounts of milk and take some vitamin D, A, and K2. Cheese is fine also if tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals