Bone morphogenic protein Cyplexinol

Melba

As one with osteoporosis I am always looking for natural treatments beside calcium ,vit D I came across Cyplexinol it claims to be able to grow new bone as an all-natural stem cell signaling protein complex[,] which uniquely stimulates key pathways to help support your body's ability to create new bone and cartilage tissue! This new class of nutrition provides health benefits no other product has ever delivered!

There isn't a lot of information on it and is very expensive I wondered if anyone has experience with it?

aliml

Cyplexinol is a protein complex comprised of BMPs and the active growth factors TGF-ß, bFGF, VEGF, and IGF.

Bone morphogenetic proteins (BMPs) cause cartilage and bone but TGF-ß, VEGF, bFGF and IGF can support tumor growth and metastasis by promoting immune evasion and angiogenesis.

As one with osteoporosis I am always looking for natural treatments beside calcium ,vit D I came across Cyplexinol it claims to be able to grow new bone as an all-natural stem cell signaling protein complex[,] which uniquely stimulates key pathways to help support your body's ability to create new bone and cartilage tissue! This new class of nutrition provides health benefits no other product has ever delivered!

There isn't a lot of information on it and is very expensive I wondered if anyone has experience with it?
Have you tested your B-cross laps level?

OP
M

Melba

Thank you so much for this information on Cyplexinol I couldn't find anywhere else, I knew it sounded too good to be true and now I know to stay away from it.
I had never heard of the B-cross laps test and doubt my doctors have either, they just go by the Dexa scan as being a good enough reason to medicate.
many thanks

Thank you so much for this information on Cyplexinol I couldn't find anywhere else, I knew it sounded too good to be true and now I know to stay away from it.
I had never heard of the B-cross laps test and doubt my doctors have either, they just go by the Dexa scan as being a good enough reason to medicate.
many thanks
That's a marker of bone resorption, widely used one, cheap and convenient. Every doctor knows about it. Just ask your doctor or pay it out of pocket in a local lab.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals