Includes:
  • What you will need - utensils, ingredients
  • How to cook
  • How long it will take to cook
  • When is best to cook
  • The nutrition

upload_2017-3-31_11-19-2.png

Lyn

Thanks for this! Interesting combination of vegetables.

Wagner83

I consumed bone broth on two occasions and it gave me the worst sinus issues, to be honest there was some cayenne pepper but I've seen other people mention gelatin could give endotoxin issues, I think @haidut said he had some information which concurred with this .
Anyways it could have been a coincidence but if other members have noticed similar problems I'm all ears.

You can add a ton of white button mushrooms to the soup.

M

member 2106

I'm going to attempt this one. Are the vegetables to be kept in the pot all the way through (ie. potentially for 4 or more hours)?

OP
ShirtTieFitness
I'm going to attempt this one. Are the vegetables to be kept in the pot all the way through (ie. potentially for 4 or more hours)?

We suggest to keep them in the pot the whole way through - this really breaks them down and makes them more easily digested. Be aware, that the majority of the vitamins and minerals will be primarily based in the water if this is followed. This will make the broth portion incredibly nutritious as it will also contain the Glycine and Proline from the Oxtail.

If you do like your vegetables more 'firm', you can always take these out half way through.

Sharbysyd

This recipe appears to be gone. Does anyone happen to have it or a similar one? Thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals