BOMBSHELL: Study Proves Unvaccinated Children Are Healthier

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

HLP

It's about time. I was treated like a second class citizen for not vaccinating my children who are now 37, 35, 25 and 19! It's been a long time coming!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
VaxVsUnvaxed%20Survey%20Graphic-Updated.png

Source

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
A pilot study of 666 homeschooled six to 12-year-olds from four American states published on April 27th in the Journal of Translational Sciences, compared 261 unvaccinated children with 405 partially or fully vaccinated children, and assessed their overall health based on their mothers' reports of vaccinations and physician-diagnosed illnesses. What it found about increases in immune-mediated diseases like allergies and neurodevelopmental diseases including autism, should make all parents think twice before they ever vaccinate again:

*Vaccinated children were more than three times as likely to be diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum (OR 4.3)

*Vaccinated children were 30-fold more likely to be diagnosed with allergic rhinitis (hay fever) than non-vaccinated children

* Vaccinated children were 22-fold more likely to require an allergy medication than unvaccinated children

*Vaccinated children had more than quadruple the risk of being diagnosed with a learning disability than unvaccinated children (OR 5.2)

*Vaccinated children were 300 percent more likely to be diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder than unvaccinated children (OR 4.3)

* Vaccinated children were 340 percent (OR 4.4) more likely to have been diagnosed with pneumonia than unvaccinated children

*Vaccinated children were 300 percent more likely to be diagnosed with an ear infection than unvaccinated children (OR 4.0)

*Vaccinated children were 700 percent more likely to have surgery to insert ear drainage tubes than unvaccinated children (OR 8.01)

* Vaccinated children were 2.5-fold more likely to be diagnosed with any chronic illness than unvaccinated children

Source

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The CDC also fails to mention that the federal government has been forced to acknowledge vaccination’s role in inducing autism and has awarded compensation to some parents of damaged children. Other courts have recognized the connection between autism and vaccination too. Besides that, there are the thousands of parents the courts and federal government pretend don’t exist who all tell the same story over and over again: that they watched their children regress into autism following vaccination.

Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker?

HLP

My kids would bring a form home from school each year. It ask for reasons for abstaining and my phone number to which I wrote "1-800-dnt-call"!

tankasnowgod

Whoa this is astonishing and terrible. Jesus, I hope I don't have ADHD from being vaccinated...

Welp, there is a lot of variables. If you're about 35 or older, I think there is less to be concerned about about. First, the sheer number of vaccines given to children has dramatically risen. In the 60's and 70's, it was about 8 over the course of childhood. Now (including the recommended yearly flu shot), it's over 30. There are even ways shown to give children 7 or 8 vaccines in a SINGLE appointment. On top of that, there are formulations like MMR which is more dangerous than getting the Measles, Mumps, and Rubella vaccines separately. Wouldn't doubt that new compounds in the vaccines are problematic too.

sladerunner69

Welp, there is a lot of variables. If you're about 35 or older, I think there is less to be concerned about about. First, the sheer number of vaccines given to children has dramatically risen. In the 60's and 70's, it was about 8 over the course of childhood. Now (including the recommended yearly flu shot), it's over 30. There are even ways shown to give children 7 or 8 vaccines in a SINGLE appointment. On top of that, there are formulations like MMR which is more dangerous than getting the Measles, Mumps, and Rubella vaccines separately. Wouldn't doubt that new compounds in the vaccines are problematic too.

What is the mechanism working on that is so problematic? Is it the concept of vaccination itself or the fact that most vaccines are likely contaminated with heavy metals and mercury?

My younger brother had many vaccinations, was vacciated significantly more than I was as he was generally sicker and prone to illness. He was diagnosed with severe ADHD (although sicne I have found out that the condition is not legitimate) but did have learning disorders and struggled to concentrate in school and read.

burtlancast

Archie Kalokerinos has proved back in the seventies that SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome) was triggered by vaccines which depleted internal stores of Vit C and could entirely be avoided with Vit C by IV (obligatorly, not by mouth).

It's about time. I was treated like a second class citizen for not vaccinating my children who are now 37, 35, 25 and 19! It's been a long time coming!
:emoji_fist::clap

AretnaP

It's way, way too late to have any kind of discussion about this in America, you're not even allowed to talk about certain things without being insulted.

America has to be one of the most toxic societies to ever exist, we're a nation of mentally and physically sick people being chained down by equally sick capitalists and politicians.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Sheik

I hope Trump is still standing up for this one. He seems to *ahem* changed his mind on a lot of things.

xiaohua

If anything, Trump has been expressly promoted by the establishment to discredit alternative points of view.

Tarmander

I saw this on facebook. I think the really surprising part of the human condition is the speed of transformation when information gets to a critical mass. Within the next xx years, these edifices that seem so strong, like vaccines, will change rapidly as new understanding comes, and some new hocus pocus is grabbed onto.

I mean seriously, injecting babies with LPS and aluminum to stimulate an immune response/inflammation...how is that ever a good idea unless it is the most dire of circumstances. When everything contains soy and nuts, of COURSE kids are going to be allergic to those things after these shots. SO OBVIOUS.

Lilac

Isn't the number of childhood immunizations something like 30 now? Thirty doses, thirty times a drug company somewhere is making a profit. Plus all those visits to the doctor. As Ray wrote in one of his recent newsletters, people suffer from "trustanoia" that doctors have the patients' best interests at heart.