Bombshell: David Martin Blows the lid on the Covid fraud and the Covid Vaccines

rr1

Peat talks about this interview on today’s KMUD episode. (may need to skip to 15 mins. long intro)

Attachments

• kmud_210716_190000fritalk.mp3
    54.9 MB
Last edited:

mariantos

The puppeteers' servants themselves said that the vaccine is rainwater against covid, just the sword sheath. So whether you are vaccinated or not, the game continues according to their rules. They are hungry for control it seems.

He said all this in 2020, but also what will happen next, I suspect they will keep their word, also strange how such a video has so few views.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OSphsAzmB24

Rick K

Soooo what I am hearing is she,”that all misinformation from government public health agencies is to be banned from all platforms.
Finally a step back towards sanity!
You're hired!! To the ministry of government agency of misinformation and misdirection. :):

Rick K

Regina

Such an interesting video although I was lost on the connection to the life insurance cartels and the WEF and their NWO. I wish he'd stayed the course on that one instead of going to biblical comparisons.
My take too.
Insurance is definitely a piece. But I think it's just part of a corrupt power web.
insurance was in cahoots with 9/11.
There is something also with the history of Travelers Insurance. Just a group of wealthy freemasons distributing risk on some scam.
Lemme try to dig it up.

OP
L

Lollipop2

My take too.
Insurance is definitely a piece. But I think it's just part of a corrupt power web.
There is something also with the history of Travelers Insurance. Just a group of wealthy freemasons distributing risk on some scam.
Lemme try to dig it up.
Please do. Interesting.

Rick K

My take too.
Lemme try to dig it up.
I can see the insurance cartels sanctioning mass murder to cover losses and make profits but our buddies Klaus and Bill have been planning a pandemic for quite some time to transfer middle class wealth to themselves and usher in total surveillance and control. Is he saying life insurers saw this coming and piggy backed? Obviously life insurance is a risk management and I see their role in eugenics but I believe that concept predates them. Perhaps I can reach out to David for clarification.

Last edited:

Doc Sandoz

Such an interesting video although I was lost on the connection to the life insurance cartels and the WEF and their NWO. I wish he'd stayed the course on that one instead of going to biblical comparisons.
Martin does an entertaining schtick. Reminds me of some megachurch pastors - hip, with it, charismatic.

Although I like a lot of what he has to say, some of it requires real credulity stretching - chromosomes are antennae to god, for instance. Evidence? Or again, like I ask others who offer no explanation when they say HIV/AIDS is fake, tell me then what the phenomenon is, because it really exists and a lot of people have died otherwise inexplicable deaths.

Don't think I'll look further into his work as it appears to be mostly ontological speculation and evangelizing. However, I will stick with the patent analysis he presented to Corona Stiftung Ausschuss. Because it relates to his professional career, there he can claim true expertise.

Rick K

Martin does an entertaining schtick. Reminds me of some megachurch pastors - hip, with it, charismatic.

Although I like a lot of what he has to say, some of it requires real credulity stretching - chromosomes are antennae to god, for instance. Evidence? Or again, like I ask others who offer no explanation when they say HIV/AIDS was fake, tell me then what the phenomenon is, because it really exists and a lot of people have died otherwise inexplicable deaths.

Don't think I'll look further into his work as it appears to be mostly ontological speculation and evangelizing. However, I will stick with the patent analysis he presented to Corona Stiftung Ausschuss. Because it relates to his professional career, there he can claim true expertise.
He is spot on with the invention of HIV/Aids. This was a fauci invention and he has been challenged publicly many times to prove his case but never responds. When these rare fungal infections/cancers started showing up in gay men a few doctors rightfully surmised that they were being caused by the poisonous amyl nitrate "poppers" these people favored. When that was proposed, heir fauci dismissed them and stated that it was a new "virus". He reintroduced AZT which had been discarded because of it's toxicity and even made sure patients receiving this in his "double blind" study received blood transfusions to stay alive. Anyone who took AZT died from it's effects which just lent weight to his virus spiel and ushered in hundreds of millions in research funds. To my knowledge there has never been a single case of transmission via intimate contact and my understanding of doctor speak in Africa, where we are told Aids is ravaging the continent, is that when one doctor asks another what's wrong with this patient they are told it's aids to which they respond: "which type"? as TB, colds, malaria, pneumonia etc are all classified as Aids which is determined by our trustworthy analytical wizbang the PCR. No HIV/AIDS virus has ever been proven to exist but it sure scared the dickens out of everyone and we were told back then that this was...wait for it...a pandemic.
As far as antennae to God well....
Mullis, Kary, Dancing Naked in the Mind Field, Vintage Books, 1998, pp. 171-174

Engelbrecht, Torsten; Claus, Köhnlein. Virus Mania (p. 520). Books on Demand. Kindle Edition.

“If there is proof that HIV is the cause of AIDS, there should be scientific documents which either singly or collectively demonstrate that fact, at least with a high probability. There is no such document.”

Engelbrecht, Torsten; Claus, Köhnlein. Virus Mania (p. 117). Books on Demand. Kindle Edition.

Rick K

KARY MULLIS NOBEL PRIZE FOR CHEMISTRY, 1993 “Even with the greats of the AIDS establishment, Gallo does not hold back on psychiatric diagnoses. [According to Gallo,] one is a ‘control freak’, the next is ‘uncreative’ and has a ‘complex’ because of it, a third is—‘can I be honest?’—just plain ‘crazy.’ [Gallo’s] impetuous anger is real when he speaks of the fight for power in the AIDS business, the fight for the money pot, the spiteful jealousy of prestige. With AIDS a lot of money is at stake—and above all fame.”460 DER SPIEGEL, 29/1995

Engelbrecht, Torsten; Claus, Köhnlein. Virus Mania (p. 117). Books on Demand. Kindle Edition.

OP
L

Lollipop2

KARY MULLIS NOBEL PRIZE FOR CHEMISTRY, 1993 “Even with the greats of the AIDS establishment, Gallo does not hold back on psychiatric diagnoses. [According to Gallo,] one is a ‘control freak’, the next is ‘uncreative’ and has a ‘complex’ because of it, a third is—‘can I be honest?’—just plain ‘crazy.’ [Gallo’s] impetuous anger is real when he speaks of the fight for power in the AIDS business, the fight for the money pot, the spiteful jealousy of prestige. With AIDS a lot of money is at stake—and above all fame.”460 DER SPIEGEL, 29/1995

What a quote @Rick K! Priceless.

Rick K

By the way, am I the only one exceptionally curious about the constant windows security updates in the last year? I've had more updates in the last year than in the previous 5. Are Microsoft and Giggle mining our laptops for ..you know..

OP
L

Lollipop2

By the way, am I the only one exceptionally curious about the constant windows security updates in the last year? I've had more updates in the last year than in the previous 5. Are Microsoft and Giggle mining our laptops for ..you know..
Yes.

Back
Top Bottom