Bombshell: David Martin Blows the lid on the Covid fraud and the Covid Vaccines

Peatful

He seems like an articulate hustler.

I remember getting an email advert for this workshop. It was several 1000 dollars to attend.
The price is no longer listed, but it was jaw-dropping.

Oh
The (long) video above is about exposing Martin?
Is that so?
That’s great I presume

I spoke about him about two years ago
Infiltrating our churches
An occultist
Piece of shtt

Regina

Oh
The (long) video above is about exposing Martin?
Is that so?
That’s great I presume

I spoke about him about two years ago
Infiltrating our churches
An occultist
Piece of shtt
The mix of new age spiritualism with whistle-blowing is so cringey and a tell at this point.

AlaskaJono

Didn't watch him recently... in 2020 when I saw him on a vid, I was interested in his take on the "Synthetic Recombinant Chimeric Insert " or some such wordage. Then after a few time investments from me, I realized he is way too slick and sophisticated, and wants to set up his patent business in Singapore, and he would be prince of that information technologically speaking. He is a player. amongs all this covid sh*tfuckery. 100% not to be trusted. My better half found some vids with his wife in 2021, and .... disgusting is the word that comes to mind. Their self love for each other (can I even say that) ... is overwhelmingly barfworthy. (Kinda like the opposite of namaste.... " the narcissist in me bows to the narcissist in you....")
'Nuf said.

Birdie

! ! !

akgrrrl

Didn't watch him recently... in 2020 when I saw him on a vid, I was interested in his take on the "Synthetic Recombinant Chimeric Insert " or some such wordage. Then after a few time investments from me, I realized he is way too slick and sophisticated, and wants to set up his patent business in Singapore, and he would be prince of that information technologically speaking. He is a player. amongs all this covid sh*tfuckery. 100% not to be trusted. My better half found some vids with his wife in 2021, and .... disgusting is the word that comes to mind. Their self love for each other (can I even say that) ... is overwhelmingly barfworthy. (Kinda like the opposite of namaste.... " the narcissist in me bows to the narcissist in you....")
'Nuf said.
Same here my interest in the chimera insert, because I watched India freaking in November 2019 at the deaths at their border with China. Mobilizing their best biochems and finding the gain of function and chimera elements, India posted a paper thinking they were helping everyone. China responded in December 2019 with a demand to retract immediately upon threat of no computers, no computer parts, no pharmaceuticals, ever again.
I then watched the drama of floundering govts and agencies around the world Jan Feb To March as the pandemic unfurled. Martin was just too crisp in his thematic bow tie presentations to be authentic.

AlaskaJono

Same here my interest in the chimera insert, because I watched India freaking in November 2019 at the deaths at their border with China. Mobilizing their best biochems and finding the gain of function and chimera elements, India posted a paper thinking they were helping everyone. China responded in December 2019 with a demand to retract immediately upon threat of no computers, no computer parts, no pharmaceuticals, ever again.
I then watched the drama of floundering govts and agencies around the world Jan Feb To March as the pandemic unfurled. Martin was just too crisp in his thematic bow tie presentations to be authentic.
Yeah you right! Good eyes/ears girl. I remember that Indian "Retracted" paper, and immediately downloaded it for a keepsake. If "virus" concept is completely manufactured, seems like the "HIV" sequence is manufactured too!
A friend here in Oz travelled to get married in China at that time- even though he and his wife were living full time in Melbourne - in late Jan/early Feb 2020, not in Wuhan but a neighbouring province. They barely got out in time before the hammer came down for train and air travel. Anyhooo- they made it back to OZ in Feb, and now just recently moved to Shanghai with baby. Not my cup o tea, but actually may be a 'safer' environment for the baby in the next 10-20 years.

Back to Dr. D Martin, yes he certainly is crisp personality, and appears to have manufactured a 'charming' character for interviews. But...Martin is quoted as saying how he and wife are "Ambassadors to Humanity", and the like. Barf city. Once you look into him, and his dealings with
Check out "Darkside Papers' on Telegram and search his name, or anyone else. Omar and company find and shred the BS to get to the core. I do not go there too much, but it is a great living resource.

akgrrrl

Yeah you right! Good eyes/ears girl. I remember that Indian "Retracted" paper, and immediately downloaded it for a keepsake. If "virus" concept is completely manufactured, seems like the "HIV" sequence is manufactured too!
A friend here in Oz travelled to get married in China at that time- even though he and his wife were living full time in Melbourne - in late Jan/early Feb 2020, not in Wuhan but a neighbouring province. They barely got out in time before the hammer came down for train and air travel. Anyhooo- they made it back to OZ in Feb, and now just recently moved to Shanghai with baby. Not my cup o tea, but actually may be a 'safer' environment for the baby in the next 10-20 years.

Back to Dr. D Martin, yes he certainly is crisp personality, and appears to have manufactured a 'charming' character for interviews. But...Martin is quoted as saying how he and wife are "Ambassadors to Humanity", and the like. Barf city. Once you look into him, and his dealings with
Check out "Darkside Papers' on Telegram and search his name, or anyone else. Omar and company find and shred the BS to get to the core. I do not go there too much, but it is a great living resource.
Thank-you for the referral (I am such a nerd,love to check out new sources) and thankyou for the acknowledgement. I am glad you are in my circle.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom