Boiling A Few Drops Of Concentrace Minerals Drops

Beefcake

BBFC4BF6-3650-4E92-921E-CC4C735D9717.jpeg
So I just out of curiosity boiled away the liquid in 3 drops of concentrace mineral drops. I had it next to some other water droplets and I noticed the water boiled faster than the mineral drops. So the mineral drops must have higher boiling temp. After all the liquid evaporated left was a bright brown hard crust that made dust when i scraped on it. Is this oxidized minerals? According to the drops there should be mainly magnesium, chloride and sodium. The rest is just trace amounts of minerals so my assumption would be that this is oxidized magnesium and chloride? The minerals drops are supposed to be ionized. Don’t know the science behind it all but at least I felt positive that the drops actually left something there as I was thinking that the solution might just be a load of BS even though the drops taste like crap if you dont mix it with enough water. Ive attached a picture if anyone is interested to see the left over.

Pointless

It's probably just dirt. Potentially it's undergone some process to make it more pure or bioavailable, but it's basically Earth or maybe ocean solute.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals