Bodybuilders of RPF: Did your mind changed when you changed your body?

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

I started methylene blue first but only small amount like 1 mg. Did not feel much so I was not using it everyday. During that time, I wanted to try testosterone for my liver, Haidut showed study about testosterone being able to cure liver cirrhosis but its not easy with testosterone so I just used DHT like aromatase inhibitor but I was using around 20 mg +. I did not find it immediately but saw some changes over time like my eyebrows started to grow, my thighs become thinner, more calm and so on.... I started to use MB around 20 mgs when my batch arrived to me and felt it fast.
Man that's awesome! Thanks for sharing

Broken man

you dont get serotonin excess symptoms from so much methylene blue? graying hairs, too much hydrogen peroxide
I dont understand why are people so scared of methylene blue here. Its the most peaty substance you can find.
- increases ATP and NAD
- can improve fatty liver
- cholestasis
- its anti inflammatory
- reduces prolactin
- reduces estrogen
- side effects are ONLY when used 2 mg/kg
- serotonin syndrome happened ONLY few times and because patient was using SSRI type of drugs and methylene Blue was "injected".
Write me and I can send you study about the side effects.
I recommend you to read book about methylene Blue on amazon, dont know the name of the Author Now but he likes peat too.
I can tell you, go to any nootropic/bodybuilding forum And you will find that taking thyroid f*cked more people than taking methylene Blue. 1 mg of methylene Blue will do nothing for you. I know some bodybuilders use MB to counter deppression from steroids like trenbolone.

Last edited:

peter88

I dont understand why are people so scared of methylene blue here. Its the most peaty substance you can find.
- increases ATP and NAD
- cholestasis
- its anti inflammatory
- reduces prolactin
- reduces estrogen
- serotonin syndrome happened ONLY few times and because patient was using SSRI type of drugs and methylene Blue was "injected".
I recommend you to read book about methylene Blue on amazon, dont know the name of the Author Now but he likes peat too.
I can tell you, go to any nootropic/bodybuilding forum And you will find that taking thyroid f*cked more people than taking methylene Blue. 1 mg of methylene Blue will do nothing for you. I know some bodybuilders use MB to counter deppression from steroids like trenbolone.
what dosage would you recommend?

Dr. B

- increases ATP and NAD
- cholestasis
- its anti inflammatory
- reduces prolactin
- reduces estrogen
it wont increase serotonin? how does it affect vitamin and mineral balance? what does it benefit besides what you listed? those things are also attainable with vitamin d3, e, calcium, vitamin c etc

Broken man

it wont increase serotonin? how does it affect vitamin and mineral balance? what does it benefit besides what you listed? those things are also attainable with vitamin d3, e, calcium, vitamin c etc
It should not increase serotonin. Show me studies proving what did you write :D.

Dr. B

It should not increase serotonin. Show me studies proving what did you write :D.
what do you mean mate, i cant provide the studies, those are common supplements, many threads on things like vitamin e and d being anti inflammatory, anti estrogen/prolactin, calcium as well

Broken man

what do you mean mate, i cant provide the studies, those are common supplements, many threads on things like vitamin e and d being anti inflammatory, anti estrogen/prolactin, calcium as well
I mean that I have higher estrogen and tried all supplements I could get my hands on and methylene blue is one of few supps that helped me to feel better and I dont know about compound that is better than methylene blue. Do your homework man.....

- increases ATP and NAD
- cholestasis
- its anti inflammatory
- reduces prolactin
- reduces estrogen

Wholeheartedly agree. Perhaps irrational to some, but I have not yet found the courage to experiment with thyroid hormone(s).

Since end 2018 (as I believe can be verified with a forum search) I have finished over 150ml of MitoLab liquid MB. I use 1 drop (0.5mg) before bed and 1 drop before workouts nearly everyday, but have used 5-20 drops at a time for multiple short term experiments-- particularly when sick or when drinking too much or when engaging in intense cardio sessions of over 20 minutes duration-- without perceiving negative effects.

No, I'm not sponsored by them. In fact, they haven't shipped to mainland Europe since Brexit, so I have to have a London local procure for me and mail (which is a risky process).

Edit: I agree with Haidut that riboflavin may improve MB tolerance. I don't agree with Haidut that MB enhances caffeine potency (in fact, MB calms me down much like member @Wolf described quite some time ago, and, accordingly, mellows out the effect of stimulant).

Last edited:

Andman

Wholeheartedly agree. Perhaps irrational to some, but I have not yet found the courage to experiment with thyroid hormone(s).

Since end 2018 (as I believe can be verified with a forum search) I have finished over 150ml of MitoLab liquid MB. I use 1 drop (0.5mg) before bed and 1 drop before workouts nearly everyday, but have used 5-20 drops at a time for multiple short term experiments-- particularly when sick or when drinking too much or when engaging in intense cardio sessions of over 20 minutes duration-- without perceiving negative effects.

No, I'm not sponsored by them. In fact, they haven't shipped to mainland Europe since Brexit, so I have to have a London local procure for me and mail (which is a risky process).

Edit: I agree with Haidut that riboflavin may improve MB tolerance. I don't agree with Haidut that MB enhances caffeine potency (in fact, MB calms me down much like member @Wolf described quite some time ago, and, accordingly, mellows out the effect of stimulant).

it does the exact opposite for me, have to be really careful with MB even in small amounts.

i do thrive on T3 tho

Broken man

Great!! I recieved my Batch last month and I am from the heart of EU. I know atleast 2 guys that Are using 50 mg daily..... And about caffeine, it does enhances it for me but like you said, I am Calm but I dont want to sleep.

Broken man

it does the exact opposite for me, have to be really careful with MB even in small amounts.

i do thrive on T3 tho
If you Are sensitive for really small amounts, there Is high Chance you have sibo/candida..

L91

Yes, much less anxious. In fact my mental health is really closely in tandem to my physical, and I can feel the changes quite acutely.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals