Body Temperature At 36.2 Celsius

Roni123@

I can't improve my body temperature

I have been trying to improve it for 6 months, it just doesn't work, I have in mind that this is due to the fact that I have done more than 5 years of fasting and low carb ....

But basically in 6 months my diet has all the micronutrients except vitamin K and vitamin E

milk
Orange juice
Potatoes and potatoes and potatoes
Meat meat and lots of meat
Coffee and more coffee
Sugar and more sugar
Once a week some fruits like mamao and melon

I eat 3 times a day ....

Basically 40% carbs (50% ....) 40% Fat ....

Tips ?

Energizer

I would try getting as much of your diet in solid food form as possible, fluids can be a challenge if your temps are low (and could possibly make things worse if you overdo them). Low-fat cheese (such as farmers cheese, you can make with 1% milk), gelatin, fresh squeezed sweet OJ (i tend to avoid corporate OJ because it irritates my stomach and makes me feel terrible). Are you eating liver and oysters? Those are the two foods that can be especially important in thyroid function.

If you have a lot of potatoes and want to try something different you could also try making a concentrated protein drink out of them, boiling as much of the starch out as possible (you can search for potato juice / protein soup on the forum for recipes). Should be very nutrient dense and high protein.

Last edited:
OP
R

Roni123@

Yes, I am consuming mainly liquid foods because they are starch-free, I am testing a starch-free diet ... (I think I have sibo)

I also squeeze orange juice

As for the liver, I can only consume the pork liver, the cow liver is impossible for me, the taste is horrible ....
Pig heart is good will it?
Somewhere I heard Ray Peat say that internal organs are low in toxins ??

here where I live organic food is impossible

Motif

Yes, I am consuming mainly liquid foods because they are starch-free, I am testing a starch-free diet ... (I think I have sibo)

I also squeeze orange juice

As for the liver, I can only consume the pork liver, the cow liver is impossible for me, the taste is horrible ....
Pig heart is good will it?
Somewhere I heard Ray Peat say that internal organs are low in toxins ??

here where I live organic food is impossible

Any improvement?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals