Body Temperature At 35.8○C (96.44 F○C) Since IF - Used To Be 37.5○C (99.5○F)

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
So was the study you linked. Care to read the link??!!

The table I posted above is from that study.

Sorry my fault. I apologize. I didn't know that it is from the study. Are you sure that they only tested 56 hour fasting?

It doesn't seem short-term for me. Hence I thought you posted another study, because I read a similar one.

Last edited:
OP
KnowledgeSeeker
My body temperature is 98.24°F at the moment. Almost there. I'm surprised that my body regulated his body temperature so fast to normal temperatures after 6 months of Intermittent Fasting.

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
So was the study you linked. Care to read the link??!!

The table I posted above is from that study.

I just checked the study again. The control seems to be short-term fasting, while the other one is long-term fasting.

"To investigate whether short-term fasting affects the pituitary-testicular axis in obese subjects, 9 massively obese men (Body Mass Index 39.0 +/- 1.3, mean +/- SEM) were given two identical iv GnRH tests, the first (control) after an overnight fast, the second after 56 h of food deprivation."

This also fits with the statement of the study:

"Short-term fasting increased the GnRH-elicited LH response by 67% in the non-obese group (LH incremental areas 2147 +/- 304 vs 3581 +/- 256, p less than 0.01), and the corresponding testosterone response by 180%"

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
Oral Temperature is at 37°C (98.6°F) at the moment. What can I do now to maintain it?

Last edited:

GreekDemiGod

I did lots of Intermittent Fasting last year and beginning of this year. I also did several 24hr fasts and one 40h fast.
This spring / summer I did 4 months on the Carnivore Diet, I was in very deep levels of ketosis constantly.

I now started recently measuring my pulse and temperature.
My pulse is in the 60 - 70 range and temperature is consistently below 36 Celsius (96.8)