Body parts grown from a person's own body cells

OP
S

Swandattur

I was really thinking about why established scientists will sometimes not listen to other scientists' theories. Sometimes they do, but sometimes they refuse to consider other possibilities. I guess sometimes it has to do with commercial greed and sometimes with the scientific establishment wanting to keep the status quo. Or that seems to be an explanation RP suggests.

I guess there is healthy competition and not so healthy competition. When greed and competitiveness get out of hand and lead to crushing all competitors, then that's not good.

OP
S

Swandattur

Jenn, that's for sure! It takes a strong man or woman to say, "Oh, I guess I was wrong all this time." My husband was talking to me about a situation where the authority on these South American hieroglyphics had said for a long time something basic about it, but then a student of his realized after studying them that that was not true. He, at first, couldn't believe it, but he looked at what she was talking about, and realized she was right and said so. In his case, the truth took precedence over pride. Pretty amazing, really.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals