Body Odor

HLP

The milk of magnesia sounds very interesting. Although I could go 4 or 5 days without bathing other than wiping under the "tail and wings" with a wet washcloth. Not a very stinking person I guess. Following a Peaty diet for a few years hasn't made it worse.

Rafe

I had terrible underarm stink always. Ammonia-y. Not wanting to use anti-perspirant, & deodorant not doing anything was an endless bummer. It got much worse on HFLC.

Unexpectedly last summer, while staying in Texas where I was outdoors a lot in heat, sweating buckets all day I started to smell like. . .nothing. I was so shocked that I kept checking me and my shirts.

I'd been under 4g PUFA most days for 3yrs. I suspect I got the PUFA low enough that I abruptly couldn't tolerate some supplements & no smell anymore, even when I'm on the spot at work.

B's still make me reek if I take a lot. Eating PUFAs or too much starch brings back.

Milk of Magnesia ftw. Baking soda works but is itchy. The MOM turns out to be soothing even tho magnesium oil isn't like that. Epsom salt baths.

HDD

Milk of Magnesia ftw. Baking soda works but is itchy. The MOM turns out to be soothing even tho magnesium oil isn't like that. Epsom salt baths.

I was surprised at how well MOM works. I live in hot, humid weather, and I only use it every few days. I use a small amount of body spray on my clothes in pit area for a nice scent. (@theLaw had this tip in another thread)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Milk of magnesia, who woulda thunk it? :thankyou

BibleBeliever

Blood is thin or your perception of it from changes in pressure? Have you searched if your experience relates to hypercalcemia? You know from Paul Eck how calcium affects metabolism, when it weakens the pressure tends to decrease.
Yeah from perception. Go to bike to work, get light headed faint feeling that I never experience otherwise; only when supplementing vitamin d. Same with having squatted for a while and stand up, that same dizzy sort of feeling where you almost want to faint. Only comes with vitamin d supplementation. I assume it implies thin blood. I think I have read that extreme high levels of vitamin d can be used to poison rodents and it kills them via thinning their blood, but maybe I am mistaken.

Never heard of the when it weakens the pressure tends to decrease; I will have to look into that more. I have researched hypercalcemia; I assumed high dosages of k2 would be enough to counter, but I could be wrong.

jpgio

B complex makes my body odor VERY PUNGENT trying to figure out what causes this actually.

baccheion

Ask a woman (who likes men) what she smells to ensure it isn't pheromones/virility..

TacoVampire

I had stank under my armpits forever. I've tried different soaps - never solved it. Bentonite clay (which solved it). But I needed to apply it and wait at least 30 mins and then shower it off. Also tried rubbing alcohol. Which did it, but I didn't like how it felt in the very sensitive armpits.

SULFUR soap has been doing the trick for two weeks now. I just use a the bar every time I shower (just in my pits) and it has consistently killing whatever has been living there.

Peater

I've noticed this with thiamine.
I wonder if it is due to the thiamine expelling iron. I know the underarm smell you mean from thiamine, it is very strong/sharp (But not in an acidic way) and distinctive.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals