Body Fluids May Not Be Normally Sterile

ineffable500

Hi folks,

It occurs to me that this post which I am presently writing about microbes in body fluids may not fit well in the usual format of raypeatforum, where an OP often cites a particular scientific study or studies. Nevertheless, I wish to make a statement which interested parties could verify for themselves with research into published scientific studies on the topic, if they wished. However, I have not looked for studies myself; and, it is possible that studies on this topic have not been published yet, as most of the work in this field is fairly new! I have heard my information on this topic from a well-respected microbial researcher via personal communication.

Via next-generation 16S ribosomal metagenomic analysis of human body fluids such as blood, urine, and cerebro-spinal fluid, it would appear that these body fluids, historically believed to be sterile, are, in fact, not sterile at all! In fact, each of these three types of body fluids (blood, urine, and cerebro-spinal fluid) may contain 20 species of microbe, or more, in most humans! So, it may be possible, or even likely, that most humans have commensal symbiotic microbes living within their blood, and urine, and brain!

Since I am feeling a bit inspired by this idea, I will soon be trying a beneficial microbe liquid as an eye drop, which might be a good way to get microbes into my brain.

BTW, if this idea scares you, you may wish to consider that everyone's eyeballs are exposed to microbes any time they are open to the air, or splashed with water, or contacted by dust, etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals