Body Builders And Dried Testicle Supplement

Drareg

According to this article Vince Gironda was fond of dried testciles as a supplement as well as his 36 eggs a day.
This is article is interesting,how accurate I don't know,it goes to show there are many paths to getting a bodybuilder physique.
I've only pasted Vince Girondas diet,the article itself is worth a read.

Keep in mind none of these bodybuilder were renowned for high intelligence,you don't have to be genius to lift,sleep and eat,it's essentially what an infant does,I say that with all due respect.
Gironda is rumoured to have been extremely rigid mentally,Some patterns unfold when you keep this in mind and look at the diets and supplements,tryptophan etc.

Perhaps idealabs may be interested in dried testicle disolved in DMSO for topical application,rubbing balls on your balls?
Gironda was eating balls daily....

http://www.westonaprice.org/health-...ens-the-history-of-nutrition-in-bodybuilding/

Vince Ginonda’s “Hormone Precursor Diet” for Muscle Build-Up
Gironda recommended this diet for four to six weeks, followed by a mostly vegetarian “alkalinizing” diet.

Breakfast
Vince’s special protein drink made of 12 oz half and half, 12 raw eggs, 1/3 cup milk-and-egg protein powder, 1 banana. (Make one to three mixtures of this formula and drink throughout the day, between meals, and before retiring)

Supplements

1 multi-vitamin tablet 3 vitamin A and D tablets or 3 halibut oil capsules 1 vitamin B complex
1 vitamin B-15 tablet 1 vitamin C comlex (300 mg) 2 vitamin E capsules (800 iu)
1 zinc tablet 1 chelated mineral tablets 5 alfalfa tablets
10 kelp tablets 3 tri-germ and wheat germ oil capsules 1 RNA/DNA tablet
3 Lysine tablets
(400 mg) 1 hydrochloric acid tablet
(before meal)
3 digestive enzyme tablets (after meal) 3 multi-glandular tablets
(nucleo glan male or female)
Lunch
1 pound hamburger or other meat
Mixed greeen salad or raw vegetables

Supplements
1 iron tablet
4 calcium tablets
Repeat of breakfast vitamins with omission of vitamin E, tri-germ, wheat germ, halibut oil

Dinner
1 to 2 pound steak or roast meat
Raw or steamed vegetables or salad and cottage cheese

Supplements
Same as lunch

Special Supplements
10 amino acids and desiccated liver tablets (every 3 hours) 5 yeast tablets with the protein drink

4 raw orchic tissue tablets (before and after workouts)

6 each of the following before retiring: arginine, ortithine, tryptophan, calcium tablets

High-Carb Diet for Bodybuilders

WestCoaster

I've read lots on Gironda and this is the only article I've seen that's posted it so I'm not entirely sure it's true. In fact I suspect they may have it mixed up with liver tabs which he has advocated and many of the people he's trained attested to taking them. There seems to be a few things in that article that they may be untrue

I don't recall him in any of his interviews ever say he did short periods of vegetarianism, low carbohydrate, or even carb loading. What he did advocate though was a steak and eggs or ground beef and eggs diet. All the people he trained had to follow that, and he'd often give restaurants hell if he ordered meat and eggs and put toast on his plate (kinda funny). The part about the 36 eggs is true, I've seen him state that many times. Not sure how anyone can stomach 36 eggs, but he did say consuming that many eggs is the equivalent to doing a steroid cycle.

If you google Vince Gironda's diet, nothing but steak and eggs come up. Not to say that's all he ate all his life, but certainly it seems while he was training and competing, that's what he was eating. It's not quite ketogenic, but it's pretty close. Ground beef and eggs cooked in butter however is, which is something many of the people he trained stuck to.

zztr

Any bodybuilder perspective on training and diet from after the early 1950s is approximately useless because it was already all juiced up by then. What you're really getting is the perspective of certain people who happen to tolerate and respond particularly well to the drugs. I look up this guy's wikipedia entry and apparently he did a brisk business getting hollywood actors in shape faster than anyone else could. Gee, I wonder how.

You'd really have to look into those turn of the century strongmen like Eugen Sandow to get useful data.

rubbing balls on your balls

I+love+this+_95b53ff9fffa5d618f62946d38301f08.png

mujuro

The only things I think Gironda got right was stomach vacuums and the guillotine press. For how important the transverse abdominis is from a functional standpoint (even aesthetic), it sure is neglected in popular bodybuilding circles. As for the guillotine press, well EMG studies show it to provide enormous stimulation for the pectoralis major while using less weight than one would in typical bench press form.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I actually remember reading that Vince Gironda had a very high iq.

I don't mean any disrespect by it,If you spend all day focused in one thing like bodybuilding other areas suffer.

Some great minds of the past believed being in good shape was essential.
Gironda seems to have been more intelligent than other bodybuilders but had an explosive temper with rigidity if the accounts are true.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

The only things I think Gironda got right was stomach vacuums and the guillotine press. For how important the transverse abdominis is from a functional standpoint (even aesthetic), it sure is neglected in popular bodybuilding circles. As for the guillotine press, well EMG studies show it to provide enormous stimulation for the pectoralis major while using less weight than one would in typical bench press form.

Any videos with these excericies would be good in this thread.
The stomach vacuum is impressive to say the least ,it works really well and the obliques,how come this never appears in pop culture gym routines? It's so easy.
What about this one for the pecs,it's really good IMO.
Also this dip with hands in a different position is incredible.
Both of these with moderate reps and time to rest are really good.

tankasnowgod

There's already some "orchic" supplements out there. Swanson and Dr. Ron's, for example, both have tablets or capsules made from testicle. Also, if you can make Rocky Mountain Oysters as a meal, if you choose-

OP
Drareg

Drareg

There's already some "orchic" supplements out there. Swanson and Dr. Ron's, for example, both have tablets or capsules made from testicle. Also, if you can make Rocky Mountain Oysters as a meal, if you choose-

She fried in olive oil!!!
She also used a metal spatula on a non stick pan probably scratching all the dodgy Teflon Into the balls ruining the natural goodness of said balls.
I would never offer her the above critique after seeing how she handles those balls with a knife.

tankasnowgod

She fried in olive oil!!!
She also used a metal spatula on a non stick pan probably scratching all the dodgy Teflon Into the balls ruining the natural goodness of said balls.
I would never offer her the above critique after seeing how she handles those balls with a knife.

I don't think it's a Teflon pan. Anyway, while she seems like a great cook and very nice and sweet, I think every male viewer of that video has a bit of a healthy fear of her.

Another organ you could try is the heart. I believe Haidut said that the heart has a great concentration of testosterone. It tends to be pretty lean meat, too. I used some chicken hearts in a stew I made tonight. They are a bit chewy, but taste pretty much like muscle meat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals