Blurry vision and forgetfulness

Lance12

Anyone have random moments of forgetting what they were gonna do since starting the diet? Seems to only effect my short term memory.

OP
L

Lance12

I think it may be low blood sugar? Happens in the morning and maybe after some protein, and I think that can lower blood sugar.

Just added a bunch of sugar to my milk, tasted great. And my brain and vision seems to be a bit better when I eat less cheese and more fruit. Supping sugar is probably what I should do.

I was thinking it could be related to vitamin A too, but I am eating a carrot salad and a 25g or so of cooked greens. Not sure if you get a lot of vitamin A from uncooked/ not juiced carrots.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Have you tried having some liver for vitamin A?

tara

I had that problem before I started learning from Peat. It's still there, but better now I eat lots of fruit juice.

Peat recommends getting plenty of sugar in with protein to avoid the blood sugar dip that protein alone tends to cause, eg a glass of OJ with/before an egg, and yes, fruit or juice with cheese. And get some food (incl sugar) in as soon as poss when you wake up in the morning.

As Blossom says, liver for vit-A.