Announcement @Blossom Is A Blessing To This Community, Let Us Be A Blessing To Her

Rafe

Congratulations @Blossom on being able to walk away from your job & opening a new chapter! You’re gonna love it.

You are such a valuable & steadying member of the forum. We’re lucky to have you.

I can’t wait to see what’s up next for you. You got this!:clap:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Congratulations @Blossom on being able to walk away from your job & opening a new chapter! You’re gonna love it.

You are such a valuable & steadying member of the forum. We’re lucky to have you.

I can’t wait to see what’s up next for you. You got this!:clap:
Thank you friend, I really appreciate the moral support.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’m planning to start writing about my honest insider perspective of working in the medical field for 25 years.

B

Blaze

I’m planning to start writing about my honest insider perspective of working in the medical field for 25 years.
Wishing you success with that, it's not easy to express ideas in a way that captivates interest and keeps a readers attention. Have you any past experience writing?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Wishing you success with that, it's not easy to express ideas in a way that captivates interest and keeps a readers attention. Have you any past experience writing?
Not for many years. I did tutoring and helped people write papers in college 30 years ago. I am learning again though.

B

Blaze

Well, you've got over 9,000 posts here on this Forum so I'm certain you must be a capable and prolific communicator.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Well, you've got over 9,000 posts here on this Forum so I'm certain you must be a capable and prolific communicator.
Thanks, that’s over 9 years. :)

B

Blaze

Thanks, that’s over 9 years. :)
Pretty good, my fast math tally thinks that's around 3 posts a day for 9 years or perhaps even a bit more. Guess you never felt burned out and never lost interest.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Pretty good, my fast math tally thinks that's around 3 posts a day for 9 years or perhaps even a bit more. Guess you never felt burned out and never lost interest.
No, I really believe we all have the ability to heal and it’s very important to never give up. I went into the medical field to help people get well but quickly learned that conventional medicine wasn’t really the proper avenue for that goal. This forum is special in my opinion because it helps people get out of learned helplessness and figure things out for themselves. I’ve stayed primarily for that reason.

B

Blaze

No, I really believe we all have the ability to heal and it’s very important to never give up. I went into the medical field to help people get well but quickly learned that conventional medicine wasn’t really the proper avenue for that goal. This forum is special in my opinion because it helps people get out of learned helplessness and figure things out for themselves. I’ve stayed primarily for that reason.
Agree, great place here to listen and learn from the many who gather and discuss topics. The members here for the most part contribute in a big way to deeper speculation and reflection on the science presented. Got a lot of gratitude for Ray's interviews and Danny and Georgi and of course everyone else here on the forum who takes the time to share.

Off to work now, wishing you success in any endeavors you decide to pursue.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Agree, great place here to listen and learn from the many who gather and discuss topics. The members here for the most part contribute in a big way to deeper speculation and reflection on the science presented. Got a lot of gratitude for Ray's interviews and Danny and Georgi and of course everyone else here on the forum who takes the time to share.

Off to work now, wishing you success in any endeavors you decide to pursue.
Thank you so much.

Can

As generic as these wishes may be: I wish you all the best of luck and success in whatever you decide to do 😄.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
As generic as these wishes may be: I wish you all the best of luck and success in whatever you decide to do 😄.
Thank you!
In loving memory of Dr. Peat I’d kindly like to request that all of my patrons reduce their pledge to the minimum which I believe is $2. I really loved the way he helped people freely and I’d like to do the same. $2 is about as close to free as you can get via patreon. I want to keep it going because I have some decent stuff I’ve learned about recently that I plan to write on as soon as possible. I want to continue his legacy and the best way I can do that besides continuing to moderate here is to do my part to contribute to dismantling the current medical system. Unfortunately after starting my patreon I ended up in a full time role that has had me pretty busy. I also don’t want to take money for something I haven’t been able to keep up with very well due to those circumstances. Also feel free message here or via patreon. Ray is with us in spirit and we can honor by keeping his legacy going by doing our part to continue his work by helping each other.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals