Bloodsucking Paleo "Bio-Hackers"

Tarmander

Isolating proteins out of blood and injecting them with little evidence of their effects in humans. Nothing could go wrong at all!

Hats off to him experimenting though.

NathanK

After years of 'biohacking' carte blanche with ultimately slow to rapid declining health, people should figure it out.

Then again, people havent picked up very quick on modern medicine.

I love how you put this under 'Autism'. :D
HAHAHAHA

Last edited:

Herbie

'That’s why I borrow my children’s blood while they sleep' :ss2

walker_in_aus

My friend was telling me about her CRAZY landlord who was going on about rich people stealing blood donations, fluoride in the water to control mass populations, Electromagnetic fields giving us autism... I was like, um. He's probs not crazy..

My friend was telling me about her CRAZY landlord who was going on about rich people stealing blood donations, fluoride in the water to control mass populations, Electromagnetic fields giving us autism... I was like, um. He's probs not crazy..
As a landlord he should be an expert on bloodsucking :cool

tankasnowgod

This is great news for those of us concerned with accumulating excess iron. Instead of just donating our blood, we may be able to sell it to these "biohackers" for their quest for the fountain of youth.

We get to remain young by keeping iron low, and avoiding it's aging effects, and they get transitional iron overload and age prematurely. It's beautiful.

L

lollipop

Ironically, I just read this article an hour ago. Not surprising, but concerning none-the-less because my ex has been undergoing chemo the past 2 months.
I bet. I think a balanced perspective seems more mature than marginalizing at the extremes. I have noticed you do this well in most of your responses on this forum.

But it's not just paleo folk who suck blood. It's many sects. It's more telling people what they wanna hear vs. telling the truth. Dave Asprey is a cool guy probably but his daily butter in coffee plus low carb gave him gyno and a gut and high blood glucose so I don't think he knows what he's talking about when it comes to health. He's just selling product. It's not about health, it's about selling dopamine.

Last edited:

NathanK

I bet. I think a balanced perspective seems more mature than marginalizing at the extremes. I have noticed you do this well in most of your responses on this forum.
Probably a result of being wrong too many times in my life. Marrying any one idea or position is a good way to make yourself look foolish later :)

Facing death is the ultimate arbiter. And most will choose established medicine over unpopular theories. Steve Jobs is probably modern medicine's poster child for not towing the line.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals