Blood work interpretation

astralclone

Hi everyone.
I was hoping that I might be able to get help interpreting my recent blood work and some advice. I'm a 23 female, who has been eating peaty for about a year. Fit and healthy aside from a couple of things: I have bad Interstitial cystitis which is thought to be related to my being on the methadone programme/past history of drug abuse. Go to the toilet at least 3x a night and have a constant sense of urgency. I have been slowly tapering off the methadone and am down to 4mgs now, my dose was never very high (15mgs at hight of addiction), but i have been a daily user of opioids going on 5yrs now. As I go through the next and final stages of the taper i want to make sure my body is in the best state to cope with any withdrawal. The worst symptoms for me are restless legs (which prevent sleep), lethargy and fever. I am used to being in a constant state of sedation, so as my dose reduces, I find myself anxious, senses heightened and I feel everything more intense. I'm hoping someone here might have experience with coming off opiates or knowledge to give advice. My blood work is attached. Any advice would be super appreciated!

Attachments

• Artboard 1.png
    Artboard 1.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 16

Peachy

Hey there. My heart goes out to you. I supported my brother through a similar situation when he was about your age.

I think allowing feelings to be felt - both physical and emotional - is important. It's uncomfortable but it's safe and the discomfort dissipates and becomes growth

Nutrition wise, balancing blood sugar is helpful. So, plenty of protein and easy to digest carbs. (Though maybe not as much protein if you're more acutely detoxing and feverish. You might be more inclined to eat like you would with the flu in that case - fluids, pickles, maybe some broth.)

Also, lots of minerals - potassium, magnesium, sodium. Eat regularly. Include fruit. I like adrenal cocktails because they're an easy habit. I do half aloe juice or coconut water, half fruit juice, salt and collagen. I take a magnesium capsule with this. This gives you the electrolytes you need all together so they can work synergistically. I find this helps with restless leg.

Collagen and gelatin-rich foods for gut healing.

Gentle yoga helps with parasympathetic tone, restless leg, everything. I can't find my favorite video online, but something like this is good.

All the best to you. You can do this.

View: https://youtu.be/Ip2L5oOJZP0

Not medical advice. Just my thoughts from previous experiences.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals