Blood Work After Hardcore Nausea, Please Help Me Understand What Happened

Broken man

Hello all, I was at hospital 1 week ago because of really bad nausea. I wasnt eating because I had problem with it, when I ate something, within half an hour it went away from me through my mouth. My blood work.

HSCRP : 0,34 mg/l [0.....0.7]
GLC : 6,1 nmol/l [3.5......5.6]
BIL : 10,0 µmol/l [4.7.....24]
BILCON : 3,6 µmol/l [0......6]
UREA : 4,3 mmol/l [3.2.....8.2]
CREAE : 70 µmol/l [64.....104]
URAT : 359 µmol/l [234......475]
CHOL : 2.8 mmol/l [3.5.....5]
TRIG : 0,95 mmol/l [0.45.....1.7]
ALT : 9,10 µkat/l [0.17.....1.13]
AST : 0,92 µkat/l [0......0.75]
ALP : 2,78 µkat/l [0.6.....1.8]
GGT : 0,72 µkat/l [0.2.....1.3]
LD : 2,04 µkat/l [0....3.4]
AMS : 0,58 µkat/l [0.....1.97]
LPS : 0,66 µkat/l [0......1]
NA : 141 mmol/l [137....145]
K : 4,0 mmol/l [3.6.....4.6]
CL : 104 mmol/l [97.....108]
CLCORR : 105,5 mmol/l [104....108]
OSMOLC : 290 mmol/ kg [275....295]
OSMEFC : 286 mmol/ kg [272....290]

I hope that somebody will help me understand this. @haidut, I would be very happy if I could get little bit of your attention.

Richiebogie

Your cholesterol is low. Your ALT, AST & ALP are high. I think everything else was within reference.

It looks like ALT, AST etc are enzymes which can give clues about liver function:

AST/ALT ratio - Wikipedia

What do you eat on a normal day when you don't have nausea?

Give as much detail as you can for typical breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.

If you still have nausea try a few dates followed by a boiled egg with salt.

Do you drink much alcohol?

Do you take many pills?

Last edited:
OP
Broken man

Broken man

My meal routine is very bad because of my work. My main food sources are milk and orange juice. So my breakfast are 2-3 fried eggs, 3 slices of gluten free bread, 0,5 l of orange juice. Lunch: 400 g of cheese, some type of fruit like 2-3 bananas or apples and 1 l orange juice. Dinner: cottage cheese 250g 2,5% fat, cocoa powder 2-3 tablespoons. Second dinner: pork meat 100g, gelatin 20g, potatoes 300g. I have very often some coffee with milk through day and about 100 g of chocolate. I am not drinking alcohol and yes, I am taking alot of pills because my body is very weak and produce alot of lactate :/ .....

tankasnowgod

Please somebody....

I don't think any of us here can really help you with what caused it. There are so many possibilities. Maybe it was a particularly nasty case of food poisoning. Maybe an allergic reaction to something in the air, or one of the pills/supplements you were taking. Maybe stomach parasites? A virus you picked up from someone? Radiation poisoning? A GI tumor? Who knows?

Dante

Sounds like jaundice/fatty liver given your SGPT, SGOT and alkaline phosphate are high and cholestrol is low .Since you bilirubin is within limits , it doesnt look like a full-fleged jaundice. Did the hospital people do abdominal ultrasound ?

Last edited:
OP
Broken man

Broken man

I was at hospital about 2 weeks, they did tests for all types of jaundice, I am clean. I was using alot of supps, niacinamide 1-6 g, thiamine 600-900g, riboflavin 20 g, b6 20 g, pansterone 4 drops, androsterone 2 mg, cyproheptadine 2-4 mg, estroban 8 drops. I use only coffee, kuinone, MB, taurine, gelatin and vit e for improving liver health. Its better alot but got white tongue and dont know what to do against. Maybe yeast or some bacteria.

Dante

I was at hospital about 2 weeks, they did tests for all types of jaundice, I am clean. I was using alot of supps, niacinamide 1-6 g, thiamine 600-900g, riboflavin 20 g, b6 20 g, pansterone 4 drops, androsterone 2 mg, cyproheptadine 2-4 mg, estroban 8 drops. ..
Are you using 600 g or 600 mg of thiamine, same with b2 and b6. I think you did a typo here :). Anyways , those amount are insane. I am not even sure human body can absorb that high amount of b1 in one go. You are taking upto 6g of niacinamide. Niacin analog of b3 has been known to cause liver enzymes elevations in people at even 500 mg. I will take a guess and say the liver enzymes elevations might be due to massive high doses of b3. Try dropping all b-vitamin supplements if you haven't already. May i ask why were you taking that high doses of b-vitamins ?

DaveFoster

As mentioned, you're taking far too much niacinamide. You also might have bacterial overgrowth. I used a SIBO test, which registered SIBO in my case.

OP
Broken man

Broken man

Are you using 600 g or 600 mg of thiamine, same with b2 and b6. I think you did a typo here :). Anyways , those amount are insane. I am not even sure human body can absorb that high amount of b1 in one go. You are taking upto 6g of niacinamide. Niacin analog of b3 has been known to cause liver enzymes elevations in people at even 500 mg. I will take a guess and say the liver enzymes elevations might be due to massive high doses of b3. Try dropping all b-vitamin supplements if you haven't already. May i ask why were you taking that high doses of b-vitamins ?
So sorry. Its mg. I dropped all of them but used about 50 mg of niacinamide yesterday because of anti bacterial function. Reason why I was taking so much supplements is that I am working at new job, Its really hard physical labor and my body didnt handle it well. I had big problems with lactate, I was getting cramps after 2 hours of work.

As mentioned, you're taking far too much niacinamide. You also might have bacterial overgrowth. I used a SIBO test, which registered SIBO in my case.
What you did against SIBO?

DaveFoster

So sorry. Its mg. I dropped all of them but used about 50 mg of niacinamide yesterday because of anti bacterial function. Reason why I was taking so much supplements is that I am working at new job, Its really hard physical labor and my body didnt handle it well. I had big problems with lactate, I was getting cramps after 2 hours of work.

What you did against SIBO?
Antibiotics: Flagyl and Keflex.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom